Page 62 of 65 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 1617

Thread: Issues with Digital River Customer Service

I logged into early access to buy Goat Man and Look-Kee/Kowl. I had an End of Wars Weapons Pak in my cart as well that I intended to buy but it vanished from my cart upon checkout. I got Loo Kee, Kowl, and Goat Man, but they are being shipped to my old address in another state. When I called DR, the guy he couldn't do anything about it, and shifted the blame on me, saying I should have updated my info before I bought them. Bull, I updated everything in January, on the site, and over the phone.
    So somehow, Info not being updated on Matty's website is MY fault. Riiiight. Oh, I was told that I can call the the fulfillment department once I get a shipping notice and get my stuff rerouted to me using my tracking number, but I don't know if I can trust a guy that told me it was my fault that the shipping info wasn't updated.
    WANTED: Comic From SDCC Vykron!
    Mini Comic want list:
    Terror Claws Strike
    Skeletor's Journey
    And any and all PoP mini's.

I've never understood why DR can't change things before an order is processed or shipping. If the order isn't shipping yet why can't you change the address. It was the same with multiple orders when there are server issues. They tell you they can't cancel them and to refuse them, but they haven't even left yet!

Well, Matty nor Newgistics can do anything to help my situation. All I can do is hope that the post office will forward it themselves, or that who ever lives in my old place sends it back to Matty.
    WANTED: Comic From SDCC Vykron!
    Mini Comic want list:
    Terror Claws Strike
    Skeletor's Journey
    And any and all PoP mini's.

Heroic Warrior Bender Rodríguez's Avatar
    Guys, just a quick question.

It's supposed that my first quarterly shipping is still on the mail and it's coming home (I want to believe that, I really do), I tried to track the number Matty sent me and nothing, says error everytime I try to track it down.

Now that they sent me the e-mail telling me that Goat Man and Loo-Kee & Kowl were shipped, it happens the same thing exactly, I can't track the number.

I'm desperate, I really need to know what's going on with my figures, so, is there a page I can track the parcels with the numbers Matty gave me? Should I contact them (for the 40th time) again?

That's still no guarantee with this laughable excuse for a professional organization.

I did the exact same thing last year, even followed up the online change with a confirmation phone call.
    When it came time to charge me for Castle Grayskull, wouldn't you know it? They charged the old card.
    After calling and getting straightened out, they did charge the new card. However, I was charged at the increased "day of sale" rate. Additionally, I didn't get the poster either… And was told there was "nothing we can do about it".

Honest to God, I can't wait for this line to end so that I will have my figures, and never have to deal with Digital River again.
    This exact same thing happened to me too.

And last Monday in early access my friend got charged $200 instead of $20 for Loo-Kee and Kowl. Yikes!
    MOTUC most wanted: Skelcons, Satma, Lord Masque, Vultak, Great Black Wizard, Slime Pit Bone Warrior, Horde Wraith, Red Knight, Beast Lord, Illumina, Catra Cat Form, Evil Seed 200X, Old Man Marzo 200X, Prahvus, King Miro, Hunga the Harpy, Skeletor's Robot Knights, Lady Slither, Lady Valtira

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Well...these past six years of collecting this line, I've been extremely, extremely lucky. No real problems with Digital River, save for some shipping notices not being emailed to me.

Today that changed.

I ordered two Goat Men along with a Loo-Kee and Kowl, but only got ONE Goat Man in the package! Ooooh, was I hot! This is the first time I've ever had this happen! I called DR's Escalation Department. Hopefully they can sort this out.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Evilseed (MYP)

Heroic Warrior
    One of the figures I received this month has 2 right legs, how do I get in touch with DR to get this fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by Bender Rodríguez View Post
    Guys, just a quick question.

It's supposed that my first quarterly shipping is still on the mail and it's coming home (I want to believe that, I really do), I tried to track the number Matty sent me and nothing, says error everytime I try to track it down.

Now that they sent me the e-mail telling me that Goat Man and Loo-Kee & Kowl were shipped, it happens the same thing exactly, I can't track the number.

I'm desperate, I really need to know what's going on with my figures, so, is there a page I can track the parcels with the numbers Matty gave me? Should I contact them (for the 40th time) again?
    If it is international post...it cannot be tracked...there is a broken link in the e-mail all the time, but those packages are not trackable.
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

Heroic Warrior
    I'm sure the question has been answered either here or elsewhere countless times, but I just want to make sure I'm going about this right.

My credit card expired in March. I am part of the 2014 sub and the upcoming Etheria sub. To insure I do not get messed over, what steps do I go about updating the expiration date on my card? The exp date is ALL I need to update.
    MOTUC Wishlist Dylamug, Songster, Evil Robot, Tuvar and Badra, Game Master, Grayskull Robot, Lizard Man, Karg, Prahvus, Skelcon(s), the new villains from He-Ro/Dare

DR apparently charges $10 to change your mailing address due to their system "limitations". As my sub was already cancelled by them since they ran out of replacement Glimmer's - they cancelled and recreate my sub order so many times, 6 charges and credits and over 9 separate pre auth charges and 27 confirmation e-mails, it cost my $9.84 in conversions, and I tried to move to a US shipping address with a Canadian billing address and that caused a problem and they said I had to go back to a Canadian address.

I gave them some "feedback" after 2 hours of dealing with them...and advised them that as long as they had products I wanted I would remain their 'hostage' not customer...the rest I am not allowed to post on the ORG.

Heroic Warrior
    Does anyone know when the 2nd Quarterly Shippment will be charged? I want to make sure the same thing doesnt happen again like the first time.

I will let my credit card company know ahead of time so they dont return the charges.

Supposed to be same as subs this month after the 10th.

Heroic Warrior
    Thanks Canada, i will call my credit card company

Heroic Warrior Strongdar, Master of Acom's Avatar
    Can someone tell me how to combine subscriptions? The subscription page says I can combine them from there but I don't see any options to do so. I ordered my quarterly subs separately and they both say "No" under the Currently Combined column right now. This is the 2nd quarterly shipment so I thought they were going to automatically combine after the first shipment.

I'm hoping someone can advise me here. I just got a new credit card, I went to the sub page, updated my club Eternia, no problem, I called this morning to update club Etheria and was told the only way they could update my card info was to cancel my original order and make a new order with the new card. I was told the cost of the original order would be refunded and I'd receive a confirmation email. I've received the emails, but no refund and they charged my new card $27. Should I wait a few days to see if it sorts itself out, or do I call them back immediately?
    A PONY!!!

"I think it's time to admit the truth, I never grew out of wanting to be a vampire slayer... and probably never will"

I have a 2014 Club Eternia sub and in late Feb I also bought a Club Etheria sub.

We are supposed to be able to combine shipping for our subs on the "My Subscriptions" page.

But even though I've waited and waited ever since Feb., my Club Etheria sub is not showing up on the "My Subscriptions" page. So I cannot combine anything.

In the past week, Matty has sent me reminders that "your Club Etheria is about to ship!" and "your subscriptions are renewing!". But STILL I cannot see my Club Etheria listed on my "My Subscriptions" page.

How in the heck are we supposed to combine these before they ship if they don't even list them where they're supposed to??

I definitely don't want to get hit for expensive International shipping twice just because of somebody at Digital River's screw-up!!!

edit:

OK, got my answers in the Club Etheria thread.
    Last edited by S'laargorath; July 3, 2014 at 03:43pm.
    MOTUC most wanted: Skelcons, Satma, Lord Masque, Vultak, Great Black Wizard, Slime Pit Bone Warrior, Horde Wraith, Red Knight, Beast Lord, Illumina, Catra Cat Form, Evil Seed 200X, Old Man Marzo 200X, Prahvus, King Miro, Hunga the Harpy, Skeletor's Robot Knights, Lady Slither, Lady Valtira

Quote Originally Posted by S'laargorath View Post
    I have a 2014 Club Eternia sub and in late Feb I also bought a Club Etheria sub.

We are supposed to be able to combine shipping for our subs on the "My Subscriptions" page.

But even though I've waited and waited ever since Feb., my Club Etheria sub is not showing up on the "My Subscriptions" page. So I cannot combine anything.

In the past week, Matty has sent me reminders that "your Club Etheria is about to ship!" and "your subscriptions are renewing!". But STILL I cannot see my Club Etheria listed on my "My Subscriptions" page.

How in the heck are we supposed to combine these before they ship if they don't even list them where they're supposed to??

I definitely don't want to get hit for expensive International shipping twice just because of somebody at Digital River's screw-up!!!

edit:

OK, got my answers in the Club Etheria thread.
    You can only combine after the first single month is shipped, or at the 1 st quareterly window...

Does anyone have the us number for DR,I would like to speak to Brady. My club etheria is messed up. I am getting nowhere with the regular number.

Please pm me the number. Thanks in advance.
    Comedian on the matty forums.

Quote Originally Posted by horseman1981 View Post
    Does anyone have the us number for DR,I would like to speak to Brady. My club etheria is messed up. I am getting nowhere with the regular number.

Please pm me the number. Thanks in advance.

Hey Im in the same boat. Did they tell you another email would be sent to redo the credit card? Im still waiting on the email.
    Ask me about my power. I bring new meaning to the phrase superhuman.

Heroic Warrior
    Got an email this morning that my Etheria sub was cancelled (I updated my card's exp date months ago, but apparently it didn't "take" in all parts of their system - Eternia updated fine, but Etheria did not). Called the Matty number and spoke with a woman who insisted I should have received a second email about how to fix it - I had not, even in spam. She updated all of my info and said I should receive an email about it within 2-3 days. About 30 minutes later, I *did* receive a "fix your sub" email, but when I click on the link, it's showing TWO Etheria subs for July.

Should I wait and see if they get it straightened out in the next couple of days or what? First time since I've been doing this that something went wrong (and to be fair, the cause was MY fault).
    MOTUC Wishlist Dylamug, Songster, Evil Robot, Tuvar and Badra, Game Master, Grayskull Robot, Lizard Man, Karg, Prahvus, Skelcon(s), the new villains from He-Ro/Dare

Ugh! This kinda stuff is keeping me up at night! I have to update my debit card around October and I'm gonna have to cross my fingers that my THREE subscriptions (the rest of Club Eternia14,Eternia15,and Etheria)get updated properly! knowing Digital River....

Heroic Warrior
    If I could get that Brady number PMed as well, I'd appreciate it; would like to get this cleared up quickly before I lose the sub.

Had to change card info for my Club Etheria before it starts, DR cancelled the old one and make a new order with the new payment info, that's OK but today they shipped Double Mischief using DHL (my sub was set to be shipped using international post) thats 32,99 instead of 13,69 on shipping costs... and a lot on customs and carrier fees. Using DHL a single 25$ figure could cost 100$ for an international customer. They did it with Castle Grayskull, I set it to be shipped by international post and with no reason they redo the order and set DHL as shipping method and I had to pay 75$ extra just in DHL administration fees...

Quote Originally Posted by Calderon View Post
    Had to change card info for my Club Etheria before it starts, DR cancelled the old one and make a new order with the new payment info, that's OK but today they shipped Double Mischief using DHL (my sub was set to be shipped using international post) thats 32,99 instead of 13,69 on shipping costs... and a lot on customs and carrier fees. Using DHL a single 25$ figure could cost 100$ for an international customer. They did it with Castle Grayskull, I set it to be shipped by international post and with no reason they redo the order and set DHL as shipping method and I had to pay 75$ extra just in DHL administration fees...
    If you asked for international post and they sent DHL you will have to call them...

Well this is interesting: I only got Flogg in the mail, not the first figure from Club Etheria, and when I went to Matty to look it up, I was no longer subscribed to Club Etheria!
    "You can not fight the darkness He-man!"-Shokoti-the Queen of Darkness

Arizona Mazter of the Universe