Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Keldor Discussion Thread

What are people's thoughts on Keldor now?

I was pleased to see him in the upcoming figures but was underwhelmed by him, on closer inspection.

His face doesn't look 200X enough for me and I would have liked 200Xesque dual blades.

I thought Keldor would have been a good oppurtunity to give us some good 200X parts to mix with our current Skeletor...

I'm not huge on keldor, It's not that i don't like the storyline, he's probably my prefered skeletor origin. But i think he's kind of boring design, and doesn't have the toyetic ness of skeletor.

But I did really like the 200x figure, it was one of the cooler things they did i felt, had it not been impossible to get [i was at sdcc that year even] i may have gotten it, even tho i didn't collect 200x.

The whole thing that made the keldor figure awesome was the buring skull face, holy hell thats just so cool looking. And that was my whole want for getting a keldor in MOTUC, was that he'd have that face included. So I'm really let down cause as he's just really bland to me. I know they swaped some parts, but i would have prefered to have gotten BA skeletor or dragon blast skele, or NA skele...

If it was a regular figure i'd think possibly they displayed him without all the accessories he had. Like they did when we first saw Lyn...

but he's a bonus so i know they aint got many new parts. I'm still hoping it wasn't ready for the show and he comes with it. With all the extra head they give us not doing that one just seems so off.

I love Keldor! The only problem i have with the figure is that he doesn't have his sword.

Great figure, looking forward to getting him.
    Matty, Great Black Wizard figure please!

Would anyone else like Keldor to have been more like this?

Just a bit more 200X

Got Keldor on Black Friday - was he always a "bobble-head"?

I don't remember problems on him being mentioned before, but mine has a long neck post with a loose fit. Can't really return it because I'd rather have this one than none, but I'm glad he was half price (once shipping is taken into account).

Heroic Warrior
    Neither of mine have a loose neck. It doesn't seem to matter since his hair hinders most of his neck artic anyway.

The ankles on mine were a different story though...

Hair is no hindrance on mine at all. I kinda wish it were.

I Love Filmation Variants TUC138's Avatar
    I think the reissue Keldor has this problem ! I grabbed couple of Keldors on last years CM sale & they came with "longer" neck peg (the one that BA He-Man uses) & yeah.... they had the bobble head "feature" ! But I am not sure whether all reissue Keldors has the same issue !!

Never had this problem on 1st issue Keldor though !!
    THE BIGGEST, BADDEST SUPPORTER OF VARIANTS IN MOTUC..... JUST BEHIND MGM THAT IS !!

MOTUC Mini Comics, Sub Exclusive Maps & Castle Grayskull Exclusive Posters FOR SALE !

I have the first edition Keldor, and mine is fine, even his swords stay together perfectly.
    Recent....Flutterina, NA Skeletor
    Coming....Rio Blast (sold already)
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Yeah, mine's "The Original" - never had Battle Armor He-Man, but if his neck's like this too, I now know I don't want him.

Thanks for the knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrytor View Post
    Yeah, mine's "The Original" - never had Battle Armor He-Man, but if his neck's like this too, I now know I don't want him.

Thanks for the knowledge.
    BA He-Man, at least the one I have is not a bobble head, he's actually a nice and tight figure.

But my 1st release Keldor had seriously loose ankles, he couldn't stand whatsoever, I had to fix him, if not, I couldn't have displayed him.
    Recent....Flutterina, NA Skeletor
    Coming....Rio Blast (sold already)
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    But my 1st release Keldor had seriously loose ankles, he couldn't stand whatsoever,
    Same here.
    "There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

Missed out on this guy on Cyber Monday. Was waiting on a PayPal payment that arrived 24 minutes too late. Ended up getting Stratos as a consolation.
    Take it easy,
    Drew

Looking for: deals on MOTUC Roboto, King He-Man, Meckaneck, Zoar (from Sorceress) and more!
    Have to trade: A couple MOTU vintage, GIJOE (vintage 3.75 inch and 25th Anniversary figures and vehicles), Star Wars, Transformers (movie line), and Marvel Universe and a few Marvel Legends, plus MORE!.

darthdrew13's B/S/T