View Poll Results: Would you like Roboto to come with the mini-comic heart as an accesory?

Voters
87. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sure! I love new accesories!

47 54.02%
  • Nah what for?

40 45.98%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should Roboto come with his mini-comic heart?

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    Damn...I never knew that. All this time and Roboto had a heart as part of his inner workings...
    I only knew that because I really liked that mini-comic and Roboto was one of my favorites as a kid. Loved looking into that clear torso and seeing those red and blue working gears.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alexx View Post
    Sure!

There she is. It's nearly impossible to see from the front, but if you check the back at an angle, it's right there!
    WOW I feel dumb for never noticing this. Ill have to take a look when I get home. Remember the day my parents brought him home from Florida with Land Shark, but no recollection of the heart.

Does the 200X figure have a heart as well?

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chuc98 View Post
    The heart, as pictured by Alexx is already part of the inner gears so I don't see why it wouldn't be there in the Classics Roboto.
    absolutely, its a moot point anyhow cos' if they do Optikks back cog as a homage to the original figure, they would never leave out something as important as robotos heart.

I guess people have an aversion to the idea because the MOTUV heart was a 'Girlie' Heart design. (the same reason Bows Heart is derided) Fingers crossed that the 4H follow the mission statement of MOTUC and include both!

Quote Originally Posted by xBBestx View Post
    WOW I feel dumb for never noticing this. Ill have to take a look when I get home. Remember the day my parents brought him home from Florida with Land Shark, but no recollection of the heart.

Does the 200X figure have a heart as well?
    Nope not that I can see, theres an organic looking thing in the front of his chest above the cog, but its not a 'Heart' shape,it looks more like a metal actual heart.

Thats the 1st time ive looked at 200X Roboto for ages, and I just realised how cool the chest cover is, I hope MOTUC Roboto has it!
    Last edited by Staff Of Ka; July 7, 2010 at 09:28pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Add me to the chorus of folk who would like to see a removable heart contained inside Roboto's innermost workings. I'd certainly prefer it to look like the mini-comic/vintage heart than the 200x metalic heart & lungs.

I'm attracted to the plot device where Skeletor can rip out Roboto's heart and control him ... just like Beast Man and Skelly can control monster-face Man-E-Faces.
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

Heroic Warrior
    Nope. Not interested.
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE