Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BA He-Man is almost gone like his sis...

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar

BA He-Man is almost gone like his sis...

Mattycollector.com
    Another update... He-Man is going fast so if you want one, get him now!
    A stellar day for MOTUC!!!

UPDATE: BA He-Man is now sold out! http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=183164

The Official 200X Sorceress vs 200X Evil-Lyn 2 Pack Support Thread
    The Blonde Teela Thread

Sagitar (Jetlag) • Azdar • Belzar • Chazdar • 200X Evil-Lyn • 200X Teenage Prince Adam • 200X Teenage Teela • 200X Sorceress • General Rattlor (MYP) • 200X King Randor and Queen Marlena • 200X Battle Armor King Randor and Battle Armor Queen Marlena • Ice Armor He-Man • WMD Roboto

Awesome! I bought 2 already!
    Etherian Rebel JOSH for the MOTUC (see my avatar)!

I bought BA He-Man to display with Battle Cat (assuming I'm successful in ordering the latter next month).

Indie Toy Making Mod! markatisu's Avatar
    Thats great news. Another sell out coming!
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Heroic Warrior BrandnChicagoHorde's Avatar
    I can't believe how quick these things are going this month. What does that mean for Battle Cat next month???
    The littlest member of the Chicago Horde with the Dirtiest Mouth!

Look at What I'm Selling! Please Feel Free to PM Offers:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=181471

Trader Reviews:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=175510

A big fan of Slush Head
    Wow what a day for MOTU!! This line rocks!!
    http://mikebock.deviantart.com/
    SLUSH HEAD FINALLY SHOWED UP IN MOTUC YAY!!!

Greatful his pants are on bskcase's Avatar
    It's good news all around for figures selling out. I'm pretty sure most of the MOTU fans picked up a BA He-man. Battle Cat is going to be a fight though.
    You just read a post from the head Honcho of Nerds On A Couch!

Quote Originally Posted by BrandnChicagoHorde View Post
    I can't believe how quick these things are going this month. What does that mean for Battle Cat next month???
    It means you need to get on the site at around 11:30am like I do, and refresh the page as frequently as possible starting around 11:45am. I'm not taking any chances on missing Battle Cat, that's for sure, and I'll bet anything he's going to sell out in a heart beat!
    "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Outside of being good for Matty, how is this a good day for MOTU fans? A lot of people are in a position where they cannot get the figures because of outside factors (i.e. work) and thus have to resort to paying high prices through sites like eBay...I would say the fact that they are still challenging to get does not make this a good day for a lot of fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Wing Knight View Post
    Outside of being good for Matty, how is this a good day for MOTU fans? A lot of people are in a position where they cannot get the figures because of outside factors (i.e. work) and thus have to resort to paying high prices through sites like eBay...I would say the fact that they are still challenging to get does not make this a good day for a lot of fans.
    They need to give me an API at MattyCollector so I can just write an application that orders what the user wants at the time the user wants without having to sit in front of the screen directly...

Hmmm.... Perhaps I can just write a screen-scraper application that'll do the above with a bit of trickery. I mean, it's just pushing HTTP requests/responses back and forth throughout the ordering process... Assuming the user knows his/her login information to Matty, can pre-load his/her credit card information for the purchase part, and enter in the quantities he/she wants to order, it really shouldn't be that hard.

Of course, Mattel might not like that sort of thing being run against its site...
    "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Movie mayhem!
    WOW... I totally forgot to wake up this morning. Good thing I saw this thread and got my butt over to mattycollector!
    Check out my MOTU Spin off comic here: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...62#post3784962

Quote Originally Posted by Wing Knight View Post
    I agree. The good days are when the figures arrive on my doorstep, not the days when I have to deal with the Red Screen of Death.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    im more excited about getting ba he-man than the original.

A big fan of Slush Head
    Quote Originally Posted by kylun flac View Post
    Me too! I've always liked the BA more than the original.
    http://mikebock.deviantart.com/
    SLUSH HEAD FINALLY SHOWED UP IN MOTUC YAY!!!

Just pleased I got mine in - that ROSD was the worst this time.......

Next month actually scares me. No way they will have got demand on BC right....they think Zodac and Goddess selling-out is equated to them not selling well....so what do they know.

It'll be a riot.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakairu View Post
    They need to give me an API at MattyCollector so I can just write an application that orders what the user wants at the time the user wants without having to sit in front of the screen directly...

Hmmm.... Perhaps I can just write a screen-scraper application that'll do the above with a bit of trickery. I mean, it's just pushing HTTP requests/responses back and forth throughout the ordering process... Assuming the user knows his/her login information to Matty, can pre-load his/her credit card information for the purchase part, and enter in the quantities he/she wants to order, it really shouldn't be that hard.

Of course, Mattel might not like that sort of thing being run against its site...
    There is no reason to be a smart Alec about my comment. I'm positive my thoughts on this subject are shared by many and you would be in the minority on this. There are countless fans who have jobs that dont allow them access to the internet and miss out on these figures since Matty only seems to have enough supply to last (on average) a couple hours. I'm not saying it's not fair, it's just frustrating that I have to now pay extra to get a figure due to Matty not meeting cust demand.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Motorthing View Post
    Just pleased I got mine in - that ROSD was the worst this time.......

Next month actually scares me. No way they will have got demand on BC right....they think Zodac and Goddess selling-out is equated to them not selling well....so what do they know.

It'll be a riot.
    Really? It took much less time this round for me to get an order in successfully than it did last month when I got the RSOD.
    Good Traders:
    fbiagentcooper, The_Donster, Captain Miro, Satonic, grimghost, robb

Quote Originally Posted by kylun flac View Post
    I'm excited to play with his armour! I also like his head the best of any He-Man so far!
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Heroic Warrior
    February will be nasty... Trap Jaw and Battle Cat, 2 incredible, beautiful and popular figures... Not to mention the re-released fig (is it Man-At-Arms or Mer-Man ? Anyway, it will be another awesome figure, and very popular too). Just like Motorthing said, there might be a "riot" !

Quote Originally Posted by Spectror View Post
    February will be nasty... Trap Jaw and Battle Cat, 2 incredible, beautiful and popular figures... Not to mention the re-released fig (is it Man-At-Arms or Mer-Man ? Anyway, it will be another awesome figure, and very popular too). Just like Motorthing said, there might be a "riot" !
    Feb is Man-At-Arms.
    Uncle Montork has returned from Trolla!

I'm happy I was able to get as many BA He-Mans as I did.

I bet next month Battle Cat sells out in like 17 minutes. I WILL be ready.
    Positive Transactions-greyskull1, Kero, miasboytoy, MOTU_Maniac, Big Country, Beastmangler, biged98, EwR-Disaster, masterenglish, Radrcks, Son Of Keldor, myers04, tattoojunkie74, He-Cowboy, Judeh Simon, Dr Kain, BrandnChicagoHorde, JonnyTyler, Mern-Ra, wolvie3579, Toygiant, Grayskulls Fakor, Villa-man, Fisto69, Mdoclar, degra, Dawg88, Jii Dee & Many More Orgers...

I forgot all about the figures going on sale. Just ordered Battle Armor He-Man after seeing the almost sold out post.

Luckily, my subscription Adora is set because I would have missed that one.

I have to admit i am worried about battle cat. I wish he was part of the subscription.
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

Heroic Warrior Teacher of Madness's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by evenflow View Post
    I have to admit i am worried about battle cat. I wish he was part of the subscription.
    Don't worry too much. Mattel isn't even sure anybody will WANT a Battle Cat figure but you. I'm sure there will be truckloads left over...
    Want to trade for Battle Beasts. Show me what you've got!!!!

im worried about battle cat also, and im super pumped i remember to get online and get BA Heman. i guess the one thing about the sub is that i totally forgot to worry about today i still havent received a confirmation on adora, but im hoping everything went smoothly.