Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Cosmic Key NA idea and open letter to Mattel from Jack Olesker!

Master of New Adventures!
    Quote Originally Posted by kagamigod View Post
    That's a shame cause I would have loved to see some of the concept stuff you had planned. I personally was a huge fan of NA simply because I was a huge He-Man fan. I would love to see what an evil MAA would've looked like. Ooh, another personal question, were you happy with the art team's direction for the show or would you have preferred something closer to the Filmation appearance?
    I would have preferred something closer to Filmation. I'm all for change, but I don't believe in changing something simply for the sake of changing it. (Oh, gawd -- Skeletor's eyes!) Too, Filmation's artwork was canon. I feel it could have been undated a bit, but I would have liked to have remained more true to its essence.

That said, I'm not sure what the legal ramifications would have been if KKC&D had done that, so there may have been other factors at play.

I really like a lot of the ideas in this thread. "Evil" MAA sounds just wicked! I can totally see him being there trying to fix things, good intentions and all.

Could we have it the other way around as well? A few evil warriors teaming up with the rebelling masters? I always thought that Mer-Man seemed a bit too good to be with Skeletor.

When He-Man comes back, after battling Evil MAA for a while, I can totally see them once again becoming friends. Specially if a universal crisis occurs. Like for instance Hordak and Skeletor teaming up again to conquer Eternia and stealing the secrets of Grayskull.

Anyway, I think it's too late for our ideas, no matter how brilliant they may seem. Mattel has already written Optikk's bio, and therefore mapped out the incorporation of NA into the regular MOTU-universe (yes, that's Masters of the Universe-universe).

Quote Originally Posted by Soulgem View Post
    Anyway, I think it's too late for our ideas, no matter how brilliant they may seem. Mattel has already written Optikk's bio, and therefore mapped out the incorporation of NA into the regular MOTU-universe (yes, that's Masters of the Universe-universe).
    Things can change.
    http://http://80sMasters.com/
    It's your place for Freedom of Speach for everything MOTU, POP, TMNT, , Horror, Wrestling, DC and Batman, and all other properties that are cool.
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter.... BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

I'd be on-board with using the Cosmic Key to tie NA to "regular" MotU. Cool use of an existing plot device and perhaps an improvement to a C- or D-string character (Gwildor).

I think it's fairly clear that the MotUC continuity will take into account what it wants to from other canons and tweak/create/change the rest, so using any previous continuity (Filmation/200x/NA/etc) as a basis for firm exclusion of any idea doesn't really make any sense.

I guess we'll know more once Optikk's bio comes out in May.

Heroic Warrior AlternativeMindz's Avatar

Zodac

http://popculturenetwork.com/article...00128110858148

check out this vid from

pop culture network

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    that would be cool to have the original zodac tie into the story. after all the power is to great to be wielded by any one not even he man. zodac must maintain the balance of the cosmoses.

Master of New Adventures!
    Quote Originally Posted by AlternativeMindz View Post
    http://popculturenetwork.com/article...00128110858148

check out this vid from

pop culture network
    My first time listening to Rob Base. He's engaging, light and breezy. Great style and delivery. Anyone who can entertain me and make me smile at 8:15 in the morning has a great game.

Thanks for sharing. I'm a fan now.

Best,

Jack

Heroic Warrior AlternativeMindz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Heeeere's Olesker! View Post
    My first time listening to Rob Base. He's engaging, light and breezy. Great style and delivery. Anyone who can entertain me and make me smile at 8:15 in the morning has a great game.

Thanks for sharing. I'm a fan now.

Best,

Jack

WOW thank you so much and I hope everybody here enjoys the site Pixel Dan and the guys are busting their butts !!!

I have to say a quote from the Crow : you have put a smile on my face!