Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: New Pics of Evil-Lyn! (in package too)

Quote Originally Posted by spymagician View Post
    Evelyn Morgan Powers.

LOL!

Sounds like some one Facebook's Friend Finder found as "someone you might know."

Spy

Edit: LOL! Here she is without her middle name: http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=ev...velyn%20powers
    Must be the one with the white hair.
    Bikini Teela: Hottest version ever!!

After seeing Tri-Klops' horrible name from his horrible earth origin, I fully expected "Evelyn Powers". Adding "Morgan" doesn't make it any better, but at least we were spared of "Biff Beastman". And I gotta be fair, since I wouldn't have cared about "Sultress" either, I don't blame Mattel this time. Webstor's and Scareglow's real names still are the best ones anyway.

The bio is okay. Nothing really new there, but it's doing the job. Telling that Skeletor doesn't have any emotional feelings left probably will shatter some fanfic author's wishes, though.
    Personally, I wouldn't have relied so much on the 200X cartoon this time. I never liked how MYP instrumentalized Evil-Lyn into betraying Skeletor on an almost weekly base, since that rather damages her status as Skeletor's 2nd-in-command. But I can live with that.
    "Why's Dragstor riding on Night Stalker?" "Cause he can."

Evelyn Morgan Powers sounds like someone you knew in high school that dated your best friend's brother or something....I think the issue isn't so much that the bio names are silly - it's that they are a different kind of silly than the character names

Ram Man, Man-E-Faces, etc. are just fine. Real names make sense with some of the characters like He-Man or Trap Jaw because the character has changed from their original form. Why does every character even need a "real name"? Someone like Hordak does not need an alter ego or even a "stage name". Hordak should be his only name....Evil-Lyn could have just been "Evelyn"....no middle or last name required

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Reilly View Post
    After seeing Tri-Klops' horrible name from his horrible earth origin, I fully expected "Evelyn Powers". Adding "Morgan" doesn't make it any better, but at least we were spared of "Biff Beastman". And I gotta be fair, since I wouldn't have cared about "Sultress" either, I don't blame Mattel this time. Webstor's and Scareglow's real names still are the best ones anyway.

The bio is okay. Nothing really new there, but it's doing the job. Telling that Skeletor doesn't have any emotional feelings left probably will shatter some fanfic author's wishes, though.
    Personally, I wouldn't have relied so much on the 200X cartoon this time. I never liked how MYP instrumentalized Evil-Lyn into betraying Skeletor on an almost weekly base, since that rather damages her status as Skeletor's 2nd-in-command. But I can live with that.
    If Beastman is Biff Beastman's surname, shouldn't it be pronounced Biff Beastmun like Sarah Silverman is pronounced Sarah Silvermun?
    Bikini Teela: Hottest version ever!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dayton72 View Post
    ...Evil-Lyn could have just been "Evelyn"....no middle or last name required
    Though I'm slightly surprised she didn't end up with "Evelyn of the House of Faceless"

Quote Originally Posted by Teela-Na View Post
    If Beastman is Biff Beastman's surname, shouldn't it be pronounced Biff Beastmun like Sarah Silverman is pronounced Sarah Silvermun?
    Ahahaha! I bet he drove a Delorean, too!

Leader of the Evil Horde Hordak's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Emiliano View Post
    Hope to not spoil anything for you but here is quick recap:
    Wow! Thank you for sharing that! I really appreciate you taking the time to describe the comic! I will still try and get my hands on a copy as it sounds like a fun read.
    "I summon forth the portal to the terrible dimension of Despondos!"

not the greatest bio but the figure looks freakin sweet.
    MANGLORD'S most wanted MOTUC, GWILDOR and the rest of the 87ers.
    http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h1...oppers01-1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    Look, I know you love TG, and that is fine, but I don't. I think he makes countless errors, which any of us would never make.
    ...and you call him an ego-maniac.

As for the ego line... you know exactly what I meant. It's the same reason so little of the MVC stuff has been included.
    Must they? Maybe there are reasons why they haven't? ...or maybe they have and bios have yet to be released.

That stuff is from MYP, not the MVC comic... I meant the history of Zalesia, her being born in the past, her father "saving" her by giving her to Keldor, etc.

MYP is not MVC, and MVC is not MYP. They supplement each other.
    Yes, I know. I used those examples because you said they haven't used any MYP history.

In any case, using the name "Evelyn Morgan Powers" probably makes it unlikely that The Faceless One was the King of Zalesia or a member of the council of Wisdom... he's just a regular joe, who may have been the ruler of Zalesia.. but is his last name really going to be "Powers?"
    You're jumping the gun. Lets wait and see what The Faceless One's bio has in store.

Aren't you mean with your "really..." hardy har har.
    I used it the same way you used it towards Toyguru.

With all honesty, you should keep your negative feeling towards TG off the forums. If you have constructive criticism for him- understood, but you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    I mean, just for Hordak. Great for real people, just not the Evil Leader of the Evil Horde. I'd be saying the same thing if they called him Tom, Richard (short form gets bleeped) or Harry.
    Haha. I knew what you meant. I was teasing.

I seen these pics this morning on another board and I really liked how she has turned out. A friend of mine said she was ugly and another said she was descent but to me, shes JUST HOW I remember her from the 80's when she was released then. Just only now shes much taller and has better joints and good accessories with her.
    By the Power of Grey Skull!

Quote Originally Posted by wolfsfang View Post
    Actually it is Biff...and no that does not make it better
    MY QUESTION:

WHY did Toyguru have enough time to make up a coolish sounding name for Beastman and, more so, Tri-Klops (maintaining the homage to the Earth name), but not for Evil-Lyn??

WHY is Evil-Lyn shafted?

Are you THAT disinterested in the females of this line, Scott? Please tell me you think she's worth more than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Hek-tor
    ...and you call him an ego-maniac.
    I am an ego-maniac because I don't like everything he does, and because I say so? I don't necessarily think ANY of my ideas are always better, but they might be better alternatives to some of his decisions... just as other members' ideas have been better.

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke
    As for the ego line... you know exactly what I meant. It's the same reason so little of the MVC stuff has been included.
    Must they? Maybe there are reasons why they haven't? ...or maybe they have and bios have yet to be released.
    The reasons aren't public... maybe you do know that. Maybe you're trying to bait me. I don't know. We all know Scott has at least one "ID" on here, and I have jokingly pointed fingers in the past... but you are SERIOUSLY angry with me here... so maybe...
    That stuff is from MYP, not the MVC comic... I meant the history of Zalesia, her being born in the past, her father "saving" her by giving her to Keldor, etc.

MYP is not MVC, and MVC is not MYP. They supplement each other.
    Yes, I know. I used those examples because you said they haven't used any MYP history.
    But you're not grasping what I am saying. Yes, they used MYP stuff (Faceless One is her father, she's from Zalesia, she broke with him at some point, etc.), but they did NOT use the cooler MVC stuff (She was born in the past, and was basically a princess; she was taken by Keldor to the future; she may have a HUGE chip on her shoulder because her father cheated her out of her heritage by giving her to Keldor in order to save her life - she probably would think she could have dealt with Serpos eventually or something knowing the way the character normally thinks, and shouldn't have been "saved," she was poisoned by Despondos which turned her yellow -- something MVC revealed would happen).

In any case, using the name "Evelyn Morgan Powers" probably makes it unlikely that The Faceless One was the King of Zalesia or a member of the council of Wisdom... he's just a regular joe, who may have been the ruler of Zalesia.. but is his last name really going to be "Powers?"
    You're jumping the gun. Lets wait and see what The Faceless One's bio has in store.
    Yes, you're right. I guess I just feel that her real name now has no regality. It makes me think that the history that could be, might not be.

Quote Originally Posted by Hek-tor View Post
    With all honesty, you should keep your negative feeling towards TG off the forums. If you have constructive criticism for him- understood, but you don't.
    I'll thank you to keep your orders to yourself. You are not a moderator.
    Your smiley is passive aggressive. Please refrain from being passive aggressive.

And I have a question: You joined the org in 2003, yet your name is "Hek-tor." And it has always been that. That's an amazing coincidence. Wasn't 2003 when TG came on board with Mattel to brand-manage? Sounds right to me... and your "About Me" section seems to fit with regard to what you do...

Nahhhhh

I have had plenty of constructive criticism for "Toyguru" - please review my posts if you don't believe me.

And my negative feelings are perfectly valid and shared by MANY others here... my inbox is full of "thank you for saying that" messages every time I criticize him with regard to yet another error or bad choice.

Now, on the other hand, I think he has made some great choices. I LOVED Moss Man's bio. It respected all parts of the mythos, and created even more of a rich story for the character. Excellent.

He also made the He-Ro figure happen. I love him for that! I have also told him that on here.

Your assessment that I don't have constructive criticism for him makes little sense to me. I always explain WHY I don't like something he's done. I also usually give examples of alternate choices. My choices aren't always better, and I may not be privvy to knowledge that would inform me as to why TG had made a "bad" decision, but all I can do is respond.

If you don't care for my posts, don't read them... but please don't post passive aggressive smiley-faced laden messages here and expect me to roll over.

Frankly, you don't know everything about the development of this line and his treatment of people who have worked on it. I have friends & acquaintances who've either worked with him directly, or witnessed his dealings with some people with respect to this line and others (DC). He can be wonderful, but his ego becomes a roadblock at times. He hasn't yet learned, I believe, that other peoples' ideas might just be better than his. His priority is not to please the fans, it's to make a movie -- he's commented on a movie constantly in the past year in public forums, interviews, and Q&A's. He should, that's a good thing... but we should not be under the impression that this line was solely developed for us. It was initially, by the 4H and the MVC guys... but TG had to be in charge, and then Matty (TG & Mattel) realized that the movie was a real possibility... so they've decided to exploit the line for the express purpose of building momentum in the adult collector/comic media community for a MOTU movie (or 3). That's wonderful, and intelligent, but at what cost?

For example: MVC made He-Ro and KG the same person... After He-Ro was infected by the Horde techno-virus, he was healed by the blood of the giant Tytus and it transformed him.

I think that's better than reducing He-Ro to a cosmic warrior, and changing the original concept that Mattel had made for the character.

He could have used that idea, but he chose not to. Now, it's just my opinion, others may hate the MVC idea, but there you have it: my constructive criticism.

I've criticized him constructively on several points:

- Evil-Lyn should have had a cape... especially since she had one in EVERY mini-comic, and so many fans asked for it. The line is supposed to be "for the fans," so next time don't add a shield for someone like Optikk and give a cape to someone like Evil-Lyn (yes, I know, the yellow one is essentially the repaint bonus, because we're getting the 200X one, but still).

- Asking us to choose between no up/down articulation or non-removeable heads on the female figures is a terrible request. It's a cop-out. It's also offensive to those of us who really love the female characters. It's like saying: sorry, the men are WAY more important than the women in this line... which simply isn't true... they are equally important. For $20 a figure, we should be given working articulation on each figure that is comparable to the articulation in other lines like this. Yes, $20 IS expensive for an action figure.

- Hordak's "real name" was a bad choice. Perhaps it was an homage to someone, but "Hek-Tor" is NOT A GOOD NAME. IT makes him sound Latino. He's not from Earth. Are we supposed to settle for bad decisions because they are the best we can get? No. Try making up something else: Hek-Ren Kur... heck that doesn't sound great, but it's more akin to the other names Matty has created... names that don't sound Earthly.

- Evil-Lyn's name: first of all, he's treading on egg-shells, I believe, because her "real name" appeared in the Filmation Bible, and adding "Morgan" to it does not really deflect the threat of legal action, when it comes to the way Mattel Legal thinks (they are UBER careful, and that is why we aren't getting figures in Filmation likeness that they might somehow be able to get away with.. the Horde Wizards, for example, if made, won't be female). Why not:

Evlyn Morgane of the House of Zalesia?

Or

Lyn Sultress of the House of Zalesia?

Sultress was the original concept figure's name... why not include that?

There is some more constructive criticism.

you can love TG all you want, but I collect SEVERAL lines he "manages," and over the past 3 years, each line has exasperated collectors because of decisions he has made. I am perfectly within my rights to be upset by things he does.

And again, I will repeat that when he does something we love, I HEARTILY give it up to him!! He deserves a lot of credit for helping to keep MOTU alive... but he also deserves criticism for the way he has managed the line's development... unfortunately I am not at liberty to explain, in detail, why that is.

I am a fair person. I would never just make something up to be mean to TG. I've met him, he was kind. But, again, he's not perfect, and considering the amount of money I spend on Mattel products each year, you BET your rear I am going to express my disatisfaction with what I consider to be errors of judgement.

Quote Originally Posted by RyDell View Post
    You guys are all missing it. Imagine young Evelyn listening to Head Like a Hole by NIN and cutting herself with her dagger, as she curses off the Faceless One in her head. Pin-ups of Keldor all over her room. Yeah... that's what this bio is all about!
    oh my

BRILLIANT. Just laughed out loud! Post of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    I don't understand what the constant venom towards ToyGuru is all about but a lot of what you post comes off sounding like a personal attack on his character whenever his name comes up. It seems like folks hold him personally responsible for the things they don't 100% agree with and I doubt it's actually ToyGuru himself who sits down with a pen and paper and comes up with every aspect of the bios and toyline all on his own.i
    I agree with what you say about cherry picking..

now as for TG, he's the Brand Manager... and I believe he and Benecke (MAYBE) write the bios. The grammar (mistakes and all) and writing style match the TG publicity posts... he also has yet to explain who writes them.

Regardless of who is writing them, he has to approve them. He's the brand manager. No one above him at Mattel is looking at details like that. His higher-ups probably focus on numbers and legal issues.

I do have some knowledge of how he handled the initial development of the line.. which includes who would be contributing knowledge for the bios, art, packaging, etc.

He's the face of the brand, and he's supposed to be an uber-fan.

I also don't like the way he's treated people when they've complained. Take his flippant answer when asked why Webstor was not made "like you remember," and he accused the fans, the very people responsible for HIS success with Mattel, of being rumor-mongers and misinterpreting.
    It was his error, and he couldn't admit it... and instead of just ignoring the question and letting the Webstor thing die, he hit back. BAD FORM, and not good business sense.

I don't think he's some bad person, or has a bad heart, but I do think he is out of his depth. Trying to do this all alone is a mistake. Look at the threads we have here - we discuss, we argue, we agree, etc. It takes a lot of imagination and time. No one should be doing this alone, and until I hear that he is not, and we "meet" the other creative types, I will continue to believe that he has written these bios.
    Last edited by bcrduke; January 22, 2010 at 05:48am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    A Want List of Sorts: Peekablue, Saurod, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, 200X Head Pack, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Evil Lord Of Destruction
    Hmmm.....first time King Hiss gets a mention in a bio, right?

Quote Originally Posted by brianatarms View Post
    I am not trying to join the argument here but Toyguru is a mere puppet for Matty/Mattel. Think of him as the President of the USA. He always there but he really has no power unless the Senate and Congress gives him the power. TG is nuthing but a character Mattel created for us to relate to. You cant hold him accountable for anything Mattel does. But they created this character for us to do so. But he has no power to do anything in Mattel. He does wht they tell him. He does a fair job in my eyes. Take him for what he is and nuthing more.

I wish that were true. He's the brand manager for the DC toys, and MOTUC, and Avatar, and WWE. He's also in charge of mattycollector.com

He's Hordak to Mattel's Horde Prime.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny_E View Post
    Are you confusing Toy Guru with Matty now???

Toy Guru is the nickname of Mattel's Associate Brand Manager Scott Neitlich.
    Matty is a fictional character.

So TG, Scott, does have something to say and is not a mere pupput. That said he probably doesn't make all the desicions. I do think he could block or veto a bio he doesn't like or basicly he thinks isn't 'fitting' for the MutuC line.
    TG and Matty are the same person... look at the picture of him with the Matty mask on!!

Matty is "in charge" of mattycollector... but TG is in charge of mattycollector.

TG was making all the mattycollector announcements until right around the time the site launched , and then "Matty" showed up and did what Scott had been doing.

Quote Originally Posted by vid.tracey View Post
    For the people who don't like the use of the real name from the filmation bible, are you still upset at Mer-mans name being squidish Rex or beastmans being raquill razz. Didn't think so, you've probably forgotten all about them or just accepted it, so why get upset at evelyn powers?

It could have been worse, they could have used biff beastman!!!!

I really liked Beastman and Mer Man's real names

I think they sound like they belong in a fantasy line.

If she had just been Evelyn of (the House of) Zalesia, that would have been JUST enough to keep the Filmation bible homage (something I am still baffled to see referenced since they can't use Filmation stuff), without making her name sound like something that doesn't fit in the hodge-podge of MOTU. I think that using such a normal name is what makes the name bad.
    Last edited by bcrduke; January 22, 2010 at 05:19am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    A Want List of Sorts: Peekablue, Saurod, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, 200X Head Pack, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Hey people plese chill out and keep the discussion civilt without personal attacks please, or well'have to put our moderator's foot down!

TG and Matty are the same person... look at the picture of him with the Matty mask on!!
    Well, c'mon now, that isn't Scott wearing the mask!
    He just an actor/performer Mattel hires for those appearences.

And, we weren't going to turn EL yellow in the comic, where did you find that?

Quote Originally Posted by Emiliano View Post
    Hey people plese chill out and keep the discussion civilt without personal attacks please, or well'have to put our moderator's foot down!

Well, c'mon now, that isn't Scott wearing the mask!
    He just an actor/performer Mattel hires for those appearences.

And, we weren't going to turn EL yellow in the comic, where did you find that?

Oh you're EVIL!! LOL!!!

I read everything you write.. that's how I know about her being yellow!!

I was sure that was Scott in that mask.. they seem to have the same body-type and similar hands/arms LOL

I just figured he'd have had fun doing that (I would have LOL).

To everyone,

I apologize if I have offended anyone. I don't like some of the things I have been told that Toyguru has said or done to people I respect. I also don't respect some of his business decisions across the board with the different lines I collect. That frustration bleeds into my dealing with this line.

But I cannot apologize for being specifically critical about what I consider his mistakes. I think he's great otherwise, I do. I just wish he'd learn from some of the mistakes, and it seems he doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    My approach? You're seriously suggesting that I'm being overly friendly... for POP favors?

LOL!

I dunno if you realize how you phrase things at times. You just seem really stressed-out in almost every one of your posts as of late, regarding so many aspects of this toy line, and sometimes you're reacting to things that haven't even happened or as if Toyguru is in a heated argument with you when he's not even around.

It kinda seems like you need a break from the toy line, dude.

Why does everyone on here say something mean and then put a smiley or wink and think that it makes it ok? If you're going to be mean, just be mean. It's fine. You're angry at me. We'll get over it.

I'm sorry for overreacting to your post. But I am annoyed that this guy is making choices that so many of us dislike... especially when we are paying so much for the figures. We do pay a lot. Between cost and shipping and now this mystery tax, I paid $76 for 3 figures this month.

And it's not like any of us are just going to not pay and forget about it. we love this line.

I do know how I phrase things. I usually go back are re-read my longer posts, to be sure I haven't said anything abusive. I have also praised TG for many things I've liked, many times.

Other than the Bonus Figure change double talk, the female neck pegs, and problems with Evil-Lyn (cape, bio, NO new outfit tooling at all), I haven't been angry about "so many aspects of this toyline."

There is plenty I love. I think The designs are amazing (4H). I think the accessories are some of the best of ANY toyline (4H). I think the character selection has been great (4H & TG). I love the inclusion of Wun-Dar, He-Ro, and perhaps Vikor & Demo-Man, and how they are reconciling the mini-comics and other media (mostly TG). I love that TG made this happen after the 4H and co. came to him with that He-Man proto. I love that Mattel now has an internet presence and an adult collector site!!

There are things I don't like. He comes here to read the reactions. Are we supposed to keep our mouths shut about things we don't like, and then gush over the things we do? We should do both; it helps him in the long run.

I'm not acting as if Toyguru is in a heated argument with me. What do you mean? And what am I reacting to that "hasn't even happened?" What do you mean? (I am asking nicely - that isn't a screaming WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!)

I just want to defend my position here.
    Last edited by bcrduke; January 22, 2010 at 05:45am.

I noticed some people have a lot of free time on their hands on this board......

Anyways I saw the Evil Lyn figure in person, she rocks!! I disliked the yellow version off the bat. Won me over in person. Morgan Powers name kinda sux, but i'm over it.

on a side note, ADORA FREAKING ROCKS!!!!!

Why does everyone on here say something mean and then put a smiley or wink and think that it makes it ok? If you're going to be mean, just be mean. It's fine. You're angry at me. We'll get over it.
    Because the last part wasn't meant to be mean. Your response was pretty rude, but I wasn't angry about it, just kind of shocked at some of the stuff that you've been coming up with over the last several weeks on these boards.

Come on man, take a time out, count to three and then go back and read through your posts starting from the last two months or so...

It's not that you haven't brought up any valid points, many of them are, but so very often your comments are laced with personal attacks, suspicions and outright accusations that are based on little to no evidence and I think it weakens your overall position. You're accusing folks left and right, including me!

Seriously, I've had maybe two posts in the last week or so that can be construed/twisted as being on "Mattel's side" (even though I'm not on anyones side!...I just post my own opinions, good or bad) and you're already acting as if I'm in bed with Mattel for personal favors or something. At first I honestly thought you were joking in my "NA's 1992 Line-Up: Pick Who You Want Most thread a couple days back -- the part about "one of our own being drafted" by Mattel -- but now, based on what you have written to me here, it's clear that you are not being totally truthful about what you really think...

The reasons aren't public... maybe you do know that. Maybe you're trying to bait me. I don't know. We all know Scott has at least one "ID" on here, and I have jokingly pointed fingers in the past... but you are SERIOUSLY angry with me here... so maybe...
    That's just it. I don't think you are or have been joking! Go under my profile and take a look at what you posted to my Vistor Messages back in early January. This poor guy could be totally innocent, yet you chose to publicly post that comment even though you're not even sure what is what, which is really kind of tactless. You could have private messaged me.

This is a recurring theme in many of your posts.

I do actually like it but i'll wait for the 200x version

Evil Master of Meejitz super-munkyboy's Avatar
    Wow the Org is rife with anomosity these days.

BCRDuke, I don't think people ar trying to bait you and if they are, you should try not to rise to it. You'll never meet half these people, so there is no point getting worked up, if in fact you are.

However don't think that the use of emoticons is trying to make it passive aggressive etc. The problem with the internet is when you respond , in your head you are saying it one way and to another they make take it a totally different way. Emoticons were made to help this problem.

I don't think others are out to attack you, they are just disagreeing. This is meant to be a healthy opinionated forum to discuss.
    JITSU!!!! Thank the Elder Gods!!!!

DeviantART - http://super-munkyboy.deviantart.com

Commissions - [TBA]

You'll be waiting awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Toyguru View Post
    I hope this has not soured your opinion on the .org. And I hope you can still come here and post updates

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    I hope this has not soured your opinion on the .org. And I hope you can still come here and post updates
    Agreed!

Sallah

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    That's for the 200X Evil-Lyn, right? If so, I expected that.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Evilseed (MYP)

I don't mind waiting, as long as she's done right with her skirt, and it's not just a straight repaint of the yellow version.

MY QUESTION:
    But you're not grasping what I am saying. Yes, they used MYP stuff (Faceless One is her father, she's from Zalesia, she broke with him at some point, etc.), but they did NOT use the cooler MVC stuff (She was born in the past, and was basically a princess; she was taken by Keldor to the future; she may have a HUGE chip on her shoulder because her father cheated her out of her heritage by giving her to Keldor in order to save her life - she probably would think she could have dealt with Serpos eventually or something knowing the way the character normally thinks, and shouldn't have been "saved," she was poisoned by Despondos which turned her yellow -- something MVC revealed would happen).
    I'm kind of glad that they didn't use the "born in the past and sent to the future" origin. I remember it being one of the few things that I didn't like about the MVC comics. I thought it made Evil-lyn's origin overly complicated, plus it was too much like the Adora/She-ra origin. Not to mention it makes the supposed relationship with Keldor really, really creepy.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    I've added 200X Evil-Lyn to The Official Who's Not Coming Soon List.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Evilseed (MYP)