Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: New Pics of Evil-Lyn! (in package too)

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    it's only slightly blurry LOL... and just because I increased the amount of light the iris would take in because the room's regular light wasn't enough apparently.

Anyway, I think that shield is totally possible. It's just the Teela shield in blue!

They could make it solid light blue and then use dark blue in the detailing (as they did in black with The Goddess's shield).
    I don't want Evil Lyn to have Teela's blue shield. That will make her even more like just a Teela repaint, giving her even her accessories repainted. I like the accessories Evil Lyn currently comes with, although a cape and 200X-styled head would've been nice.
    Bikini Teela: Hottest version ever!!

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    i want a 200x motuc version of evil lyn even more now. this one is fine but is obviously just a repaint of teela. that make 3 females using the same mold. evil lyns face even looks like teelas.

I'm digging the Evil-Lyn figure. She's what I was expecting her to be, a repaint of Teela, no more, no less. I like that she's coming with Screeech & has the ability to switch between wand & staff.

As for her name & bio, it's no skin off my butt either way. If I read a name & bio I like, cool. If there are some I don't care for, whatever. It's the figures I'm after, not their names & stories. There's several versions for me to chose from now anyway.

I will be waiting for that 2002 Evil-Lyn too.

I had a crazy motorcycle accident last week & it's amazing how insignificant some things become when you've survived yet another life threatening situation. (I've had a wicked crazy life.) When I was released to go home & saw my Adora & BA He-Man figures I was so happy. It physically caused me a lot of pain to open the packages & try to move them around due to my hand injuries, (I can only type with one finger on each hand,) but they made it all better in their own way & I wanna take this opportunity to thank all those responsible for bringing MOTU back in this way & all of us fans for keeping it alive by buying them all!

Evil-Lyn, I can't wait to have ya in my collection darlin'.

Collector of Toys 4 Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Power Sword View Post
    I'm digging the Evil-Lyn figure. She's what I was expecting her to be, a repaint of Teela, no more, no less. I like that she's coming with Screeech & has the ability to switch between wand & staff.

As for her name & bio, it's no skin off my butt either way. If I read a name & bio I like, cool. If there are some I don't care for, whatever. It's the figures I'm after, not their names & stories. There's several versions for me to chose from now anyway.

I will be waiting for that 2002 Evil-Lyn too.

I had a crazy motorcycle accident last week & it's amazing how insignificant some things become when you've survived yet another life threatening situation. (I've had a wicked crazy life.) When I was released to go home & saw my Adora & BA He-Man figures I was so happy. It physically caused me a lot of pain to open the packages & try to move them around due to my hand injuries, (I can only type with one finger on each hand,) but they made it all better in their own way & I wanna take this opportunity to thank all those responsible for bringing MOTU back in this way & all of us fans for keeping it alive by buying them all!

Evil-Lyn, I can't wait to have ya in my collection darlin'.
    wow... sorry about your accident. hope you have a quick & full recovery.

I too will be very happy when they give us a 200x Evil lyn, till then we get the yellow one. I guess it's good they stuck with the real name she'd been given years ago, rather than some bizarre alien name...the bio is ok... mossman's is one that has me totally surprised about.

I'm glad EL comes with a perch & armor for screech. i'm baffled as to why Zoar didn't get those also, since it was probably all sculpted around the same time. guess I might have to get an extra EL just so Zoar can have a perch.
    Lifelong fan of: MOTU, G.I.Joe, Transformers, most 'good' movies of any genre, Star Wars, oldies/classic rock & country music, WWE/WWF/WCW/NWA wrestling, old school circus sideshow performers & fictional movie 'creatures', my friends and family. oh, yes...and I love action figures!!!!!

Support MVCreations for MOTUC!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Multibot View Post
    wow... sorry about your accident. hope you have a quick & full recovery.
    Thank you very much pal. I really appreciate that.

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Im happy to admit that in ALL the time MOTUC has been available, ive not had any issues with any design choices made by the 4H, But Im sorry to say that has all changed.

The Metallic silver Staff is Awful. Yes, I know the previous Version was a hand painted proto, but the addition of the silver detracts and Cheapens the design, it doesn't Add. (IMO)

My 1st Disappointment in this line!
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

It looks like Evil Lyn's bone structure on her face has changed. Maybe it's the paint job. Will people paint her lips so that they are redder like the proto? I wish her eyes weren't so open now, with that surprised stare. She was sultry before.

I still prefer the 200X design, even in yellow colors.
    Bikini Teela: Hottest version ever!!

I don't know if anyone here has mentined it but I recently saw the pics of Evil Lyn in "Lee's Toy Review" magazine. What I thought was interesting is that they had a pic of the new staff but it was being held by the non-silver detailed figure. This tells me that Mattel changed the staff and then added the silver.

One funny thing is that the mag suggested that the shorter wand would possibly be a chase variant. Shouldn't an industry mag know this sort of thing, or at least do their research???

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Boy View Post
    I don't know if anyone here has mentined it but I recently saw the pics of Evil Lyn in "Lee's Toy Review" magazine. What I thought was interesting is that they had a pic of the new staff but it was being held by the non-silver detailed figure. This tells me that Mattel changed the staff and then added the silver.

One funny thing is that the mag suggested that the shorter wand would possibly be a chase variant. Shouldn't an industry mag know this sort of thing, or at least do their research???
    Hi buddy, Yeah that whole 'Lees' debacle was dealt with by TG in the previous Evil Lyn Thread!

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...y+fare&page=36

(TGs comment is halfway down the page!)
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Shera's secret heartthrob oulala's Avatar
    I'm sure Evil Lyn will lool more closer to the prototype in terms of face and eyes paint when she's released... After the whole Adora crisis, don't you guys know the 4 steps to every figure?

1) People have mixed feeling about the prototype. It's too Classics, or too 200X.

2) The first sample pic appears on Facebook. People are angry because it's no longer the same as the prototype. A few swear they're going to stop buying MOTUC altogether and that they are through with Mattel.

3) The Fwoosh review and Pixel Dan's review come out and people are amazed at how close to the prototype the final figure is. And then by the time people receive their figure, they're already back to 1), discussing the next announced figure...

As for the silver paint, I think EL looks way more interesting with it. I like the idea that Teela gets gold and Lynn silver...
    Quote Originally Posted by Emiliano View Post
    The harsh reality is that the Horde were originally intended for POP, and they have always been intended for POP. Filmation developed the characters for the POP cartoon. It's a fact.

Evil Horde Poison Master! Mr_Yuck's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oulala View Post
    As for the silver paint, I think EL looks way more interesting with it. I like the idea that Teela gets gold and Lynn silver...
    I agree. While I loved the face paint on the prototype, I thought the staff looked cheap just in the light blue. I'm glad they added the silver paint to the staff/wand and accents to the figure. It gives it a more finished look.

Quote Originally Posted by oulala View Post
    I'm sure Evil Lyn will lool more closer to the prototype in terms of face and eyes paint when she's released... After the whole Adora crisis, don't you guys know the 4 steps to every figure?

1) People have mixed feeling about the prototype. It's too Classics, or too 200X.

2) The first sample pic appears on Facebook. People are angry because it's no longer the same as the prototype. A few swear they're going to stop buying MOTUC altogether and that they are through with Mattel.

3) The Fwoosh review and Pixel Dan's review come out and people are amazed at how close to the prototype the final figure is. And then by the time people receive their figure, they're already back to 1), discussing the next announced figure...

Wash, rinse, repeat... It's just like shampoo.

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    I don't know. I'm still devestated by the colour/paint changes. I thought the light blues were great. Original toy, minis, other books showed her that way. I'm not a fan of her, Trap-Jaw, Beast-Man, etc. all sharing the same metallic blue highlights. I liked when she had her OWN blue. Also, now her staff will obviously NOT glow-in-the-dark, like it SHOULD. Devestated.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Collector of Toys 4 Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Power Sword View Post
    Thank you very much pal. I really appreciate that.
    hey no problem.... have a speedy recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by Teela-Na View Post
    I still prefer the 200X design, even in yellow colors.
    so do I. 200x Evil lyn had her own outfit, not Teela's. I'm dumbfounded as to why arch enemies would both wear the same outfit. do they share costumes, or is there only one women's clothing store in all of Eternia?

Quote Originally Posted by ajac71 View Post
    Im happy to admit that in ALL the time MOTUC has been available, ive not had any issues with any design choices made by the 4H, But Im sorry to say that has all changed.

The Metallic silver Staff is Awful. Yes, I know the previous Version was a hand painted proto, but the addition of the silver detracts and Cheapens the design, it doesn't Add. (IMO)
    IMO, the silver Metallic color looks 10000x better than the awful pastel blue that the original had... pastel colors made her look like a baby toy imo... i'm glad they ditched it in favor of the more realistic metalic & darker toned down blue.
    She's evil, after all, not bright & cheery.

I'm not sure why they changed the top part of her staff though....and her black fingernails? Is she goth?
    Lifelong fan of: MOTU, G.I.Joe, Transformers, most 'good' movies of any genre, Star Wars, oldies/classic rock & country music, WWE/WWF/WCW/NWA wrestling, old school circus sideshow performers & fictional movie 'creatures', my friends and family. oh, yes...and I love action figures!!!!!

Support MVCreations for MOTUC!!!!

Very good figure, I really like her having 2 staffs, long one is great and I think it would have been better in 80's old figure aswell, also Screeech comes perfectly with the evil witch, but I don't really like her bio, it doesn't sound like Evil-Lyn. Anyway I think I buy EL when she comes for sale.

so glad she didn't get the disney2k costume
    MANGLORD'S most wanted MOTUC, GWILDOR and the rest of the 87ers.
    http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h1...oppers01-1.jpg

Although I like the new Evil-Lyn sculpt. So glad I procured a 200x variant from Woolworths back in the day!