Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Horde Empire Map Discussion

Horde Empire Map Discussion

I just opened up and expanded the Horde Empire map! There's A LOT on there, including Planet Treadaway!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Whatever doesn't kill you is gonna leave a scar." - Marilyn Manson

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Jones View Post
    I just opened up and expanded the Horde Empire map! There's A LOT on there, including Planet Treadaway!
    Wow! That is the biggest shot we've seen of a map in advance yet! Thanks so much for posting this! I personally was initially disappointed it wasn't the Tri-Solar System, but this is pretty sweet and even contains that map within it! I don't see Etheria, it must be in the Despondos portal. Is that Phantos as a devastated moon of Eternia? Neat! I can't read or recognize all the names, but I'm sure there are others who do! I see Sagitar and Grizzlor's homeworlds.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

Thats alot of stuff going on! Looks really good. 2 minor complaints, but a really neat map overall.

"Battle Planet" oh, come on.
    Earth- Barf! The 1 thing I hate most in the property. I guess Granamyr will be blocking that corner now.

This should be fun finding everyone's home world.
    I give it an 'A'.

Thank you for posting! Looking forward to this one!
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!
    The Space Mutants are missing something CRITAcal!
    Chocolate and Vanilla swiiiirl. Swur-Urrl. -Crazy Eyes

is it my poor eyesight? where is Etheria?

notice that the Horde Empire's reach is designated by the shadowy hand engulfing those worlds

SNARRRLLL's biggest fan! MISSILE-TOE's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Jones View Post
    So it looks like it is Horde World seen in the revealed panel from the Unnamed One's mini comic, and not Nordor as some (including me) first thought...

I like how Horde World's city is shaped like a Horde face

EDIT: I can't read any of the names on there...I used to have eagle eyes...what has happened lol??!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by guardianmonkey View Post

notice that the Horde Empire's reach is designated by the shadowy hand engulfing those worlds
    What was Horde Prime's spaceship called?
    MOTUC WISH LIST
    : SNARRRLLL:

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by guardianmonkey View Post
    Etheria's in a different dimension.
    MOTUC Wishlist Dylamug, Songster, Evil Robot, Tuvar and Badra, Game Master, Grayskull Robot, Lizard Man, Karg, Prahvus, Skelcon(s), the new villains from He-Ro/Dare

Quote Originally Posted by Madison Carter View Post
    Etheria's in a different dimension.
    Wasn't Bright Moon Queen Angella & Glimmer's home? On this map, it's designated as one of Eternia's moons.....

For some reason, I can't get the map to save in a larger scale. I'll itemize what I've observed, and let those smarter than me explain what I can't:

The map is the "Known Planetary Systems of the Horde Empire, from the notes of Zodac Zur and T'eela-Na.

The map highlights the invasion path of the Horde as they pursued He-Ro.

The subset in the lower right hand corner is of Eternia and the five moons (Brightmoon, Phantrox, Darkmoon, Droom, and Mung).

There is the laser gate between Eternia and the Tri-Solar system, with dimensional gates (stargates?) to Despondos, Infinitia, the Nameless Dimension and the Timeless (Eternal) Dimension. The planets associated with these dimensions are mentioned.

There is an Einstein-Rosen Bridge (so glad they didn't say Wormhole...) between Earth and Eternia. It is credited to CPT Glenn. Earth is futuristic, based on the Starbase in orbit.

Almost dead center of the map is the Planet Belatrab. To the right is Planet Robotica, which is drawn to resemble Roboto's gears.

There are TONS of details. Too many for me to get through in one sitting.
    Last edited by Nick Jones; July 22, 2013 at 06:10pm.
    "Whatever doesn't kill you is gonna leave a scar." - Marilyn Manson

Nick, you are right I've been looking at this thing awhile now & the ammout of detail & easter eggs is just crazy! This will be by far my favorite map. Even if Earth is included. It's very well done, I love it.
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!
    The Space Mutants are missing something CRITAcal!
    Chocolate and Vanilla swiiiirl. Swur-Urrl. -Crazy Eyes

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by Shecky View Post
    Wasn't Bright Moon Queen Angella & Glimmer's home? On this map, it's designated as one of Eternia's moons.....
    Brightmoon is the name of a kingdom on Etheria. It is also the name of one of Eternia's moons.

This is a pretty neat map. It doesn't cover the detail for areas we are used to, but it shows the scope of something mostly hinted at previously.

Brightmoon was indeed a kingdom on Etheria - the Bright Moon was a moon from "The Shadow of Skeletor" episode. (just like the other moon was called the Dark Moon)
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - The Melog - Melaktha - Vultak - Dylamug - Crita - Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina - the Twiggets King Ahgo

Thanks for the clarification, Scorpia and Shabooyah !

Eternian Music Master mikethedrummer's Avatar
    This map is awesome! I can't wait to get this to disect.
    PS3 contact: InfernoSkeletor
    mikethedrummer's feedback thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=181087

Heroic Warrior
    I do like these maps, though I wish someone would do an index for 'em (is there such a thing?) this one is must have the most items yet, i wonder why there's a Janix and a Janix II...

eyecandy from outerspace JoeyCruel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mikethedrummer View Post
    This map is awesome! I can't wait to get this to disect.
    I totally agree!
    I know 2 angels: their names are Jedi_Kunle and Mikethedrummer!

Worship the Snake Goddess!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...-at-some-point

Round 2, vote for
    Tuvar, Baddrah, Crita, Granita, Gray, Colonel Blast and the Snake Goddess

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    This is pretty cool! thanks
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

This is really neat! Im glad that the Tri Solor Galaxy is included in it.

Makes me wonder what kind of relationship Flogg and his Mutants have with the Horde Empire. I'm pretty sure they hate the Horde put wouldn't openly defy them until Skeletor came around and be able to do some damage. On a galactic scale, the Horde would be similar to the Dominion from Star Trek.

Heroic Warrior Matthew L. Martin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Akai View Post
    Makes me wonder what kind of relationship Flogg and his Mutants have with the Horde Empire. I'm pretty sure they hate the Horde put wouldn't openly defy them until Skeletor came around and be able to do some damage. On a galactic scale, the Horde would be similar to the Dominion from Star Trek.
    I wonder whose side the Galactic Protectors are/were on. Is this going to be another three-way war?

The Tri-Solar System appears to be near the frontiers of Horde Space, so perhaps the Horde is spread thin at that point. There are some interesting points where the Horde appears to have been stymied--Robotica and Prison Starr, for example, whatever planet that is just 'east' of Crelus, the point just beyond Insectica (?), and Flagra Station. (There's also the Laser Gate corridor, but with all the wormholes and pocket dimensions that branch off in that region, I suspect it's not safe for regular navigation.)

And I'm going to put down my theory on the "Earth/Eternia" connection mentioned in Marlena's bio. I think He-Ro (I) is an ancestor of He-Man and She-Ra . . . through Marlena.

Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    Wow! That is the biggest shot we've seen of a map in advance yet! Thanks so much for posting this! I personally was initially disappointed it wasn't the Tri-Solar System, but this is pretty sweet and even contains that map within it! I don't see Etheria, it must be in the Despondos portal. Is that Phantos as a devastated moon of Eternia? Neat! I can't read or recognize all the names, but I'm sure there are others who do! I see Sagitar and Grizzlor's homeworlds.
    Actually, Phantos is a whole other planet on the large map due north of Eternia's system. The devastated moon says something like Phantrox or some such. Many of these names I dont recognize. Why did they just put Earth instead of our solar system?? I did notice Robotica next to the Prison Starr to the west of Eternia and Eronia to the south, which was Marzo's drug factory. Trannis? ...that close to Eternia? REALLY???
    Darth Pardus

Classic Want list: Stinkor shield, Extendar, Snake Face, Snout Spout, Snake mountain bridge and net, Fright Fighter, Talon fighter radar dish, jetsled, tower tools, cliff climber, scuba attack, turbodactyl, bionatops, tyrantosaur, and Eternia

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Horde Empire not the Tri-Solar System?
    Hell I guess this works.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Evil Horde Poison Master! Mr_Yuck's Avatar
    Do I see a planet called.....Erotica?!
    Most wanted: Blast attack, Lodar, Peekablue, Twistoid, and Despara!

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Yuck View Post
    Do I see a planet called.....Erotica?!
    Nope, it's called Neurotica.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Merry Christmas! The All American's Avatar
    Isn't Eternia supposed to be in the center of the universe? Perhaps the perspective of the map, we got a different angle.