Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Children and MOTUC Thread

My two year old daughter took my reissue He-man and opened him up and claimed him and I have a Heman classic shelf with glass doors and she opened that up and took my green goddess and renamed her eesa and she wont go to sleep with out them and when she does she has the kung fu grip applied

"Gah, my foot! I will make you pay for this indignity, She-Ra! This I swear! Aaaagh!"
    "Listen, strange women dressed like birds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government!"

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by He-Cowboy View Post
    I live in AZ so I don't worry, that and they are very sturdy.
    Wow, I thought I was the only MOTUC fan in AZ!

Quote Originally Posted by mjharwood View Post
    Wow, I thought I was the only MOTUC fan in AZ!
    Nope, there are many of us...
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ad.php?t=99577

And here's the AZ social group.
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...php?groupid=31
    Bill :: guitargod694

Quote Originally Posted by Rodster6 View Post
    I think id be more inclined to buy them second hand 80s MOTU figures to play with instead of classics as they will probably be cheaper lol.
    That's what I was thinking about doing as well. Or at least giving my son my old figures and getting myself some that are in better condition (Time was not kind to my MOTU )

My son is 6 months old so all he is interested in is biting things so getting him his own MOTUC is not really a good investment right now.

Unless my wife gives me the green light...

Ok I was packing up my figures and she kept taking them out of the box and run around the house with them, then she would pull out more.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Does this loin cloth make my butt look big?

The Alien Moo Cows Are Watching

Never Stop Dreaming www.neverstopdreaming.webs.com

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...istofer+lucero

Here is my 3 year old daughter Adora holding her very own Adora action figure. (Yes, her real name is Adora)

Sean79

These pictures of these young girls with the Adora figures melt my heart. You guys are awesome parents!
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!"

- Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

Heroic Eternian Mechanic TechTrek's Avatar
    My daughter plays with my Classics a little bit, but when it comes to sitting down and watching POP or MOTU she plays with the original toys, cause they are a bit banged up. she doesnt mind.

so i was going over the back of the new boxes last night with her. I got 2 BA 1 beastman and 1 adora (wish i would have got 2)

I was explaining to her, that MAA is teelas dad. King randor is he-man and adoras dad.....

she points at scareglow...... "look skeltors dad"

lol. I just look at her, look back at the pic and say, "yep, skeletors dad..." I mean, to a 2 year old, makes sense, shes a smart girl.

she made me cut the little pictures off the back of the boxes so she could have them all.....

Quote Originally Posted by Sean79 View Post
    Here is my 3 year old daughter Adora holding her very own Adora action figure. (Yes, her real name is Adora)
    Hey, that's what we're doing. First girl, Adora. First boy, Adam.
    Click here to add yourself to the He-Man.org map!

Check out my business website! If you run a blog or something and can link to it, I'd certainly appreciate it!

Collector of Toys 4 Life
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevenn View Post
    These pictures of these young girls with the Adora figures melt my heart. You guys are awesome parents!
    Yep... this is what I like to see. Toys in the hands of children & being enjoyed, rather than being boxed up by adult toy hoarders, and never seeing the light of day.

If I had kids, they'd be enjoying them right along with me. I do try to get a few extras to give to my niece & nephew though, but this line came a bit too late; as they're more into ipods & video games than action figures.
    i'd like to get a few of the females for my niece and some of the cooler villans for my nephew though. He liked my vintage Webstor, so i'll give him a motuc westor...
    Lifelong fan of: MOTU, G.I.Joe, Transformers, most 'good' movies of any genre, Star Wars, oldies/classic rock & country music, WWE/WWF/WCW/NWA wrestling, old school circus sideshow performers & fictional movie 'creatures', my friends and family. oh, yes...and I love action figures!!!!!

Support MVCreations for MOTUC!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dorrmann View Post
    Hey, that's what we're doing. First girl, Adora. First boy, Adam.
    If we have another kid and it happens to be a boy his name will be Adam. If we have a girl its going to be Evelyn.

Sean79

Quote Originally Posted by Sean79 View Post
    If we have another kid and it happens to be a boy his name will be Adam. If we have a girl its going to be Evelyn.

Sean79
    When she grows up, keep her away from any alternative-looking emo guys named "Keldor."
    "Listen, strange women dressed like birds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government!"

Here's a couple of my Daughter with her new favorite "Doll" as she calls it!

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick some @$$, and I'm all out of bubble gum.

http://muddyworks.deviantart.com/

Collector of Toys 4 Life
    that is so cute!!!

this is why I wish these toys were in retail stores, so more kids could actually get them; and motu would be popular again like it once was.
    Lifelong fan of: MOTU, G.I.Joe, Transformers, most 'good' movies of any genre, Star Wars, oldies/classic rock & country music, WWE/WWF/WCW/NWA wrestling, old school circus sideshow performers & fictional movie 'creatures', my friends and family. oh, yes...and I love action figures!!!!!

Support MVCreations for MOTUC!!!!

When in doubt, buy toys! KalesDad's Avatar
    This is just the thread I've been looking for! I just barely found out about MOTUC a few weeks ago, and now I'm on my way to getting a near complete collection for my Boy, even though he's only a year and some change.

I was gonna wait for his 4th birthday to give him all this stuff (have tons of Star Wars, Transformers, and some of the 25th Ann. Turtles), but seeing these pics has got me thinking... hmm. Right now he's just got a HUGE Little People collection strewn all over the house, that seems to be taking up a lot of playtime, besides yanking the cat's tail and pushing every button within reach, lol.

Cool to see other responsible parents here! I feel it's our duty to show our kids stuff that's actually COOL, instead of all the garbage that seems to be saturating the toy and cartoon market these days. Of course, if I end up getting a few of these awesome toys for myself, I guess that wouldn't be bad either.

Cheers!

Anthony

this my Daughter and her favorite motuc toys
    Attached Images Attached Images

More funny things with children and MOTUC

Ok At 1 this morning my wife gave me my birthday present since our 2 year old daughter was up after crying. My daughter helps me to open it (it was the He-Man/Superman two pack) and as soon as she helps me get the wrapping off she goes 'OOOOHHHHH' and could not wait for me to open them up. I love when she plays with my MOTUC. Last night she sat and watched the Christmas special with me. Got to love kids.
    Does this loin cloth make my butt look big?

The Alien Moo Cows Are Watching

Never Stop Dreaming www.neverstopdreaming.webs.com

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...istofer+lucero

Starchild needs some love Morningstar's Avatar
    Sounds like sweet moments!

I now have about 10 MOTUC of my own, and my daughter has Teela, Adora, and She-ra. When my wife insisted I get Battlecat for my birthday this recent release, my daughter told me it was her Battlecat, and tried to trade for one of her stuffed animal cats. As for her MOTUC figures, she takes better care of them than any other toy she owns. The only one of them with missing accessories atm is Teela. Both Adora and She-ra have all the weapons on hand... Pretty amazing for a 5 year old if you as me. lol

My 3 year old daughter has her own She-ra, Teela, Evil-Lyn, Orko, and Prince Adam and has "borrowed" Scare Glow and Faker from Daddy (I honesstly don't think I'll be getting them back!)

She loves them and keeps them in Cinderella's castle with her other Disney princess dolls. I think Faker and She-ra slow dance a lot more than they fight though!

Now that She-ra is on the Netflix Instant View she loves watching the Secret of the Sword and has to have all of the figures in the living room with her.

She loves it when I break out my figures too and play with her, especially when we play with He-man's "kitty cat!"

I started picking up MOTUC at the beginning of this year and my 3 year old son took quite an interest. HE's watched the entire MYP series and a large chunk of the original series. He's also watched all of Pixel Dan's toy reviews and picks out the figures he likes the best.

Pizza flows through me HordeFan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by raptor8x View Post
    I now have about 10 MOTUC of my own, and my daughter has Teela, Adora, and She-ra. When my wife insisted I get Battlecat for my birthday this recent release, my daughter told me it was her Battlecat, and tried to trade for one of her stuffed animal cats. As for her MOTUC figures, she takes better care of them than any other toy she owns. The only one of them with missing accessories atm is Teela. Both Adora and She-ra have all the weapons on hand... Pretty amazing for a 5 year old if you as me. lol
    That is so FREAKIN' cute!! LOL! Aw, she really wanted the kitty. That's awesome that a five year old does take good care of her toys.

Heroic Painting Warrior GLJossan's Avatar
    Behind Sorceress' shower curtain with a camera... Better known as NJ.
    Yeah, I let my 9 month old niece play with my King Hulk ML figure, her eyes lit up and it got her to stop crying, so I really appreciate this thread so much more.

How did I miss this thread?
    Too cute! And I don't give that up very often.