Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Travelling Con Exclusive - Goat Man in MOTUC!

I Love Filmation Variants TUC138's Avatar
    Very Cool Looking Figure ! I simply cannot wait !!
    THE BIGGEST, BADDEST SUPPORTER OF VARIANTS IN MOTUC..... JUST BEHIND MGM THAT IS !!

MOTUC Mini Comics, Sub Exclusive Maps & Castle Grayskull Exclusive Posters FOR SALE !

Anyone know if he will be available at Chicago C2E2 this year?
    MOTUC Needs:Fisto, Whiplash, Shadow Weaver, Spikor, Sorceress, Mighty Spector, Batros, Foe Men, Frosta, Griffin, Granamyr, Shadowbeast, Horde Prime, Jitsu, Rokkon/Stonedar, Jet Sled, Goddess, Wundar, Strobo, Castle Grayskull, Yellow Evil Lynn, Dekker, Pre-ternia He-man, Star Sisters, snake men, NA He-man, TP He-man, horde trooper(s), sky high, Faker, Snake MAA

-World's #1 Goat Man Fan- NastyNate's Avatar
    Oh man Oh man Oh man Oh man...
    STOKED I get a chance at snagging Goat Man in April. Maybe the toy gods will smile down on me since I have wanted this guy since I was like 6 years old
    However, the ONLY fig I have ever missed was Strobo during EA last year so here's hoping...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ksensor View Post
    Everytime I see this thread I get a smile on my face, because I remember that we're FINALLY getting a figure I've wanted since I was a little kid learning to read with the Super Adventure books!
    Couldnt have said it any better myself dear friend.
    Goat Man is the MOTUC 2014 Traveling Con Exclusive! Im officially the happiest boy in the whole world.

Goat Man Figure Love!

Anyone else counting the days until Goat Man is released? I loved this character from the books. As I child, I could never understand why I couldn't find a figure of him at the local toy store or/ K-Mart lol Exciting times!

I can't wit to get him either. Like Geldor and Batros, his design looks like it could have been in the first two waves of the 80s line. Surprised none of those three get more love.
    I like the diversity of the evil warriors now. As well as vintage figures we have 200x looking Stinkor, movie characters when Blade arrives, new design in Drago, filmation and now a Golden books character in Snake Mountains ranks.

Searching for this WORLD CLASS RESEARCH FACILITY I heard about.
    I have wanted a Goat-Man figure for 30 years and am a rabid fan of his. He and Strong-arm are truly the two figures that make me excited to even collect MOTUC. I never thought we would get him. It will be sweet to have a bucket list figure on my short list of bucket list figures in hand.
    SKELETOR'S JOURNEY: You heard of Skeletor, Skeleteen and now Skelebaby? The saga of Skeletor's chronology to be continued in 2014. Stay tuned!!!

Im getting him!

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    It's gonna be epic WAR at 11am EST on that April morning. Two Goat Mans, and a Loo-Kee AND Kowl two-pack.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

Quote Originally Posted by mick4metal View Post
    I have wanted a Goat-Man figure for 30 years and am a rabid fan of his. He and Strong-arm are truly the two figures that make me excited to even collect MOTUC. I never thought we would get him. It will be sweet to have a bucket list figure on my short list of bucket list figures in hand.
    Amen to that I couldn't agree more!

-World's #1 Goat Man Fan- NastyNate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerofGygor View Post
    Anyone else counting the days until Goat Man is released? I loved this character from the books. As I child, I could never understand why I couldn't find a figure of him at the local toy store or/ K-Mart lol Exciting times!
    Same here sir. After reading the Golden Book as a kid he was always at the top of my want lists (birfday/xmas) for my parents and extended family. Truly MY HOLY GRAIL figure for the Classics line.
    Goat Man is the MOTUC 2014 Traveling Con Exclusive! Im officially the happiest boy in the whole world.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    It's gonna be epic WAR at 11am EST on that April morning. Two Goat Mans, and a Loo-Kee AND Kowl two-pack.
    I have little faith that I'll get either that way, but yes war indeed.
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    Do we know on what day Early Access starts?
    Awesome sticker included!

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    I've been only peripherally aware of him over the years, but I'm definitely looking forward to him. After seeing some closer pics and details, I think he turned out very well, and he just oozes MOTU.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Heroic Warrior Lazer Force Zodac's Avatar
    Is there a list of all the cons you can get him at? i don't want to buy him online
    PoP Figures have to be based on the Vintage toys! This is NOT Filmation's Masters Of The Universe Classics MySpace Custom Blog