Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Travelling Con Exclusive - Goat Man in MOTUC!

Quote Originally Posted by NastyNate View Post
    DUDE!!! Mega I love ya....
    Sorry I have been crying tears of joy while in the fetal position somewhere in a Holiday Inn "Ball Room" type place. The wife and a I were at a party and at around 5pm my brother texted me the pic. SOOOOooo since around then I have been the happiest boy in all the world. (Im not lying)
    HOLY CRAP, does he come with the Emerald Staff of Avion? I would have preferred the Dragon Box from his Golden Book appearance but hey... no complaints here.
    Really happy for you dude!
    The Lurkiest

**Scott please make me a Staghorn**

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NastyNate View Post
    DUDE!!! Mega I love ya....
    Sorry I have been crying tears of joy while in the fetal position somewhere in a Holiday Inn "Ball Room" type place. The wife and a I were at a party and at around 5pm my brother texted me the pic. SOOOOooo since around then I have been the happiest boy in all the world. (Im not lying)
    HOLY CRAP, does he come with the Emerald Staff of Avion? I would have preferred the Dragon Box from his Golden Book appearance but hey... no complaints here.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah. I did scream like a school girl when I got the news though. Sure it was an uptight business party but SCREW EM. Its Goat Man my fellow Northern Michigander....ITS GOAT MAN....
    Congratulations, man!

I felt the same way when Mattel announced Battleground Teela after DC Warlord, Teela-Na and I campaigned for her! I know most fans want to get only the old characters, but I think it always feels great to get that really obscure character that you've always wanted!

I can't wait to get to 2016, when the Vintage, POP and Filmation fans get all of their major characters and we can get back to business...

Man am I pleased as punch that we are getting GOAT MAN!!!!!!
    He looks awesome!!!!!
    NOW DOING CHARACTER ART COMMISSIONS - PM FOR DETAILS
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

Very happy for you Nate! I think he's one of the best reveals, and the staff of avion looks amazing!!

Looks like we may have to bring him back to Northern Michigan via Power-Con 2014, I'll be there!
    Congratulations! MOTUC 2015!

I am so going in for this character just for storyline purposes! Forget whatever bio they write for him! I intend to make him an ancient enemy of the Goddess! Sort of a Lucifer type character toward Eternians!
    "You can not fight the darkness He-man!"-Shokoti-the Queen of Darkness

Arizona Mazter of the Universe

Heroic Warrior
    Never knew of him until the Classics line started. However, he looks pagan, demonic, and all around evil! He's going on my shelf! Love the included accessories.

He look seven better then I was hoping for, really pleased with him, can't wait to read his bio
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Let's get Crita in MOTUC! The All American's Avatar
    My only regret is that he's not in the sub. Goat Man looks awesome!

Heroic Warrior
    Goat Man looks incredible.

Heroic Warrior
    Gah! I'm already fretting over how hard this guy will be to get. One of my favorite reveals.

I'm already imagining him on my shelf alongside Demo Man and Shakoti-- characters I feel have a Frazetta/Boris Sword & Sorcery paperback cover feel to them. Good villian for Vikor, too.

sculptor - fantastique JimPansen's Avatar
    I just bought the golden book he is in on ebay! Had to. Best reveal for me.

Goatman might be my favorite reveal. He was unexpected and after looking at him in the case, his red color is so vibrant.

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    I love how Satanic looking he is. I want to customize mine with a Mattel logo pentagram on his forehead.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Count Marzo View Post
    I love how Satanic looking he is. I want to customize mine with a Mattel logo pentagram on his forehead.
    best. idea. ever.

-World's #1 Goat Man Fan- NastyNate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JimPansen View Post
    I just bought the golden book he is in on ebay! Had to. Best reveal for me.
    Haha! Awesome. My old one still has my name written on the front inside cover from when I was a wee lad.
    Right under "This book belongs to". Would have loved a Dragons Box or Egg accessory . . .
    Goat Man is the MOTUC 2014 Traveling Con Exclusive! Im officially the happiest boy in the whole world.

Have no connections or memories to Goat Man, but I think he's a MUCH better choice for traveling con exclusive than Strobo. Much more of a visually interesting character, to me at least.

Goat Man is looking crazy awesome! I've always wondered what kind of abilities he had, it was never really shown in the book, as far as I can remember. I really like that demonic magical mask angle some have mentioned. Great choice by TG!!
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!!

Heroic Warrior
    For some reason I really want him to be a part of Demo Man's Fighting Foe Men, which in my canon consist of Demo Man, Draego Man, and now Goat Man. Those 3 are going to look really awesome together.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Im a little bummed that goat man is the traveling con exclusive not someone like green trap-jaw.
    i really hope i can pick goat man up. i been really wanting him since i was a kid.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

man i love that hammer he comes with! I get the feeling 2014 will be one hell of a year for MOTUC!

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    I'm really glad that we're getting him. I know the focus is on vintage this year, but guys like this are what really spices up the classics line. He looks great, has a place in MOTU history, and never had a figure before. He's a classic, archetypal design (the Pan type character), and fits in so well with the rest of Skeletor's crew. He was never on my must have list, but I am definitely going to get him, because he turned out very well.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Honestly I never knew of Goat man as a child but after finding out about him years later as an adult I've really fallen for the simplistic classic and almost filmation styling of the character. Strobo and Vykron, and ToD sorceress were easy passes for me but this guy. Oh yes he will be mine!

I'm just glad to see that even with the heavier vintage focus of the line in 2014 they will still release cool obscure stuff like this guy.

My favorite reveal this year!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shokoti's Slave View Post
    I am so going in for this character just for storyline purposes! Forget whatever bio they write for him! I intend to make him an ancient enemy of the Goddess! Sort of a Lucifer type character toward Eternians!
    Cool idea.

Mine is going to be a warrior in Pravhus's army of the great unrest. Enemy of Oo-Lar.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor