Thread: Support for Young Evil-Lyn (MYP) in Classics

Support for Young Evil-Lyn (MYP) in Classics

There are quite a few differences between these two designs! Easily enough to justify a variant Evil-Lyn figure being made.

Last edited by AdultCollector; June 28, 2016 at 11:26pm.

I would prefer we get an official 200x Evil-Lyn first before I support a younger version of her.
    Looking forward to the rest of 2016 with Collectors Choice, Club Grayskull & Thundercats.........Excited for 2017 with Brian Flynn of Super7 & Four Horsemen taking over the MOTUC's, Club Grayskull and Hopefully Thundercats collectors lines

Kennesaw, GA
    In order of young 200x versions of characters I'd go

1. Teela
    2. Adam
    3. Lyn

But I'd rather have adult 200x Lyn than youngster.

Sure! Looks good to me!

Top want list: Mask of Power Demons, Snake Goddess Teela, GITD Goddess, Snake Mountain Man, Dree-Elle & Montork, 200X Beast-Man, Red Beast, Ra-Jar, Great Black Wizard, Dragoon, King Torius, 200x Centaur Chief, Queen Andreeno.

2 Collectors' Choice. 2 2.0s 3 Thundercats

N.W. Indiana
    We need this version for sure. I have had such high hopes for MYP versions of many characters. I am going to keep my fingers crossed. The MYP characters we have had have went over really well. The 200x mini sub characters are holding value and the Horde Wraith for this year sold out quick during the presale from online retailers.

This is exactly what classics need to move this line forward. Its our time for MYP! ( ..yes I still want Lodar, Hunga and Delora too)
    I just think some of these main characters in the version is WAY long overdue and very popular.
    MYP SKELETOR , ABC GIANTS, MYP Evil-lyn, MYP Sorceress, MYP Captain Miro, Queen Andreeno ,MYP King Randor, MYP or Dc Tri-Klops, MYP Squeeeze, General Rattlor, MYP Roboto

Planet Earth
    Her bust size got smaller.
    "I wouldn't be surprised if this movie has Adam as a skinny nerd from Earth battling another skinny nerd-hacker from Earth that used an alias of Keldor. They then enter Tron-style to a cyber world called Eternia, where they control muscle-bound avatars to battle (called He-Man and Skeletor). And these same avatars come to life and continue to battle in present-day Earth." - VZX

Pescara - ITALY
    Quote Originally Posted by ehenyo View Post
    Depends on breathing.. air in lungs increase volume of breast.. and perspective too.

- - - Updated - - -

And yes I would love to have young evil lyn, young beast man 200x to display with Keldor and Kronis.

I think before a 200x Evil-Lyn we need a official 200x He-Man and Skeletor!!!
    Please like my cool MOTU Universe FaceBook page at:

Yes to all the 200x variants mentioned so far in this thread.
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Camden, NJ
    We need to get a proper 200X Lyn first, before we get her younger version.

The Official 200X Sorceress vs 200X Evil-Lyn 2 Pack Support Thread
    The Blonde Teela Thread

Sagitar (Jetlag) • Azdar • Belzar • Chazdar • 200X Evil-Lyn • 200X Teenage Prince Adam • 200X Teenage Teela • 200X Sorceress • General Rattlor (MYP) • 200X King Randor and Queen Marlena • 200X Battle Armor King Randor and Battle Armor Queen Marlena • Ice Armor He-Man • WMD Roboto

Quote Originally Posted by ehenyo View Post
    It's the style of her upper clothes, the young one has and extra bone thing on top on each side (4 rows on the younger one, 3 on the older one)

But the younger one's thighs are bigger.

Chicago, Illinois
    Quote Originally Posted by Swanmarsh View Post
    Yes to all the 200x variants mentioned so far in this thread.
    I'll second this notion. MYP Teela would be great too
    Praise the Emperor and pass the ammunition - for one that will not cure, the other will!

Unapologetic TEELA fan.
    Chicagoland He-Fan or She-Raver? Join the NEW Horde at The Fright Zone!
    Check out some of my resin toys! some cool stuff coming soon!

The Woodlands,Tx
    I'd love to see this release. Add in a human Lord of Zalesia head for her daddy.

(I'd also still love to get an unhelmeted yellow Lun head to go with the first release.)
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Skeleteen, Prince Keldor, Captain Randor, Hawke, The Great Black Wizard, Lady Slither, Spirit, Tuvar, Baddra, Cursed Marzo, and for the love of Grayskull, ODIPHUS!!!

Instagram: Just_Thommy

Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA
    Kinda, I guess. I mean to say she looks absolutely stunning in that "cute" "young" look and I do adore it and what with Crita having the wrist bodice caplet I can see it.

That being said, I still cannot in good faith want most variants now that we are lucky to get any figures at all. I prefer unmade characters. There are a few varaints I still would like but having 2 Lyns, and the Battle Ground Evil Lyn with the unhelmeted head stand in for this exact thing I cannot bring myself to hope for this.

I'll actively hope against it for things more important to me.

At the end of the day if they made her, absolutely I'd get her however.