Thread: Need Help with some info for a sellers price guide I'm making

Need Help with some info for a sellers price guide I'm making

I am researching sold listing prices on e-bay for a master list as a guide to help sellers who are unsure of how to research prices. The list will also function as a price guide for a short time until the prices are too old to be relevant.

I am going to have every item released, as well as those in the 2 current subs that have not yet been released (these will not have prices, but will be present to make it easier to add their info later on). I have researched nearly the prices for the entire list, with only a few things yet to be searched.

WHAT I NEED

What I need is a list of figures that came with sticker sheets (and hopefully a description of which stickers are on each sheet), a list of sub exclusives that came with maps (along with the names of those maps) and a list of the figures that came with mini-comics and which comics they came with. I know which one came with King He-Man, but that's it.

So Maps, stickers and comics.

Thanks in advance for any info you guys can help me with. I own pretty much all of these, but I don't know who came with what anymore. I know that King He-Man came with the Sub-Ternia map, but that's about it.

Also, if possible, please make sure that spelling is exact, and that each item is as it appears on the package, for instance THE Mighty Spector, not Mighty Spector, etc.

Thanks again, and I hope to hear from you guys soon, because the list will probably be done today as far as price research goes.

UPDATE:

I was able to match all maps using the He-Man.org archives.

I was also able to verify the stickers that came with Rattlor and Geldor, and I can do the same for all the others using the archives, but I need to know who all came with stickers, in order to know whose listing to check.

I verified the following mini comics as well, the 3 issues of "The Fall of Eternia" and "The Secret origin of Skeletor".
    Last edited by nicholighkun; June 23, 2016 at 02:51pm.

Eldor came with stickers too

Good call. Thank you!

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxPower View Post
    Eldor came with stickers too
    Yes, he came with stickers for the novel "Heroic Warriors" and "Evil Warriors" faction logos (a sheet with 4 stickers of each kind).
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog