Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: SAUROD in MOTUC

I'd really like to see him get the beefy buck and not be skinny like the vintage figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternian Poet View Post
    Never heard of Lizor

????
    5 years in the forum and over tghree thousands messages and never heard about lizorr?
    WISHLIST: Lodar, Green and Purple demons, Gwildor, Blastar, Panther/Cat Men, Peekablue, Mermista, Prince Dakon, Tung Lashor, Rotar, Twistoid, Kayo, Vizar, Lizorr, Sagitar, Quakke, Mara (prototype), Lizard Man, Garth, Blackbeard, Gleedal, Gargons, Garn (mini-comic), Hawke, Fang-or, Great Black Wizard, Red Stripe, Granita, Brainwave, Contractor

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Delthaindia View Post
    ????
    5 years in the forum and over tghree thousands messages and never heard about lizorr?
    It happens. I saw someone the other day who had no interest in the upcoming Horde Troopers and Mantenna because they had never watched She-Ra and had no intention to. To each their own!

I bet both Saurod and Lizzor get the Whiplash/Clawful buck, at least for the torso.

Quote Originally Posted by DVD View Post
    It happens. I saw someone the other day who had no interest in the upcoming Horde Troopers and Mantenna because they had never watched She-Ra and had no intention to. To each their own!
    WTF? People like that exist here? I can't believe such willful ignorance.

Snappy Threader
    Saurod is a must have. Even if you hate the movie, he would still be a butt kickin figure.

yeah, keep him a servant of Skeletor.

Is there not support of this character? I'd think him obvious, though nobody's favourite.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    I thought he was the coolest. it sucked that he was killed. I would have preferred it if Skeletor killed Beastman instead.
    How I felt when I was a kid.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Lizard-Man, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Nocturna, Masks of Power Demons, Horde Wraiths, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Snake Armor He-Man

Heroic Warrior
    I'm hoping that when we get Saurod, he has the same level of detail that Blade seems to have. Those two have always been huge favourites of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by lemur View Post
    I'm hoping that when we get Saurod, he has the same level of detail that Blade seems to have. Those two have always been huge favourites of mine.
    I agree. It would be unjust not to have him with the same level of detail as Blade.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Lizard-Man, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Nocturna, Masks of Power Demons, Horde Wraiths, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Snake Armor He-Man

Quote Originally Posted by DVD View Post

I bet both Saurod and Lizzor get the Whiplash/Clawful buck, at least for the torso.
    let's ban them!
    WISHLIST: Lodar, Green and Purple demons, Gwildor, Blastar, Panther/Cat Men, Peekablue, Mermista, Prince Dakon, Tung Lashor, Rotar, Twistoid, Kayo, Vizar, Lizorr, Sagitar, Quakke, Mara (prototype), Lizard Man, Garth, Blackbeard, Gleedal, Gargons, Garn (mini-comic), Hawke, Fang-or, Great Black Wizard, Red Stripe, Granita, Brainwave, Contractor

Quote Originally Posted by iron_pride View Post
    Saurod is a must have. Even if you hate the movie, he would still be a butt kickin figure.
    Butt kicking indeed. Saurod & Blade both!
    You dont have to be familiar with the original source material to know they are awesome! Just look at them!