Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Spartacus Blood and Sand and General Talkback

Maryland, USA
    Great finale! Will miss this series very much.
    "Problems Weaver?"
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

BC, Canada
    I got chills when I saw Andy at the end credits. Nice touch!

No Red Beast, We Riot! Whiplash7's Avatar
    Ontario, Canada

IGN: There has been some talk about a possible spinoff with Crassus and Caesar. Is anything happening with that? Is that a possibility currently?

DeKnight: I donít think itís outside the realm of possibility. Iím currently eyeball deep in this other sci-fi extravaganza [Incursion], so Iím not directly involved with it -- although, Iíve given my huge, enthusiastic blessing. I would love to see this world continue, and itís been such a joy to be able to create such a unique show and a unique world. I think it would be a shame not to see more of it.

IGN: If it did happen -- and I know this is all speculative -- do you think it would be best to stay away from seeing Agron and Nasir and the surviving rebels again, just because we leave with them on a hopeful note?

DeKnight: Oh, absolutely. Definitely. I think if it goes on, Iíve always felt it would be great to follow the Caesar/Crassus/Pompey storyline. Or, if not that, I always have this little dream in the back of my head of those missing Gannicus years -- Gannicus, the wandering adventurer. Very much a Kane and Kung Fu kind of deal would be awesome.

IGN: It seems like you could do a miniseries about that sort of thing.

DeKnight: From your lips to Starzí ears!
    A Gannicus spinoff would be awesome! Please let this happen