Thread: The Official MOTUC Vizar Thread

The Official MOTUC Vizar Thread

Vizar is my second most wanted Galactic Guardian/Protector after Kayo. With his surveillance/spying skills and his helmet visor blast he kind a like the NA Tri-Klops.
    I never used to like the yellow camouflage pants of the vintage figure but they've kinda grow on me now, so I could go with the camouflage pants from the vintage toy or the plain pants from the cartoon. But I definitely want the darker skin and black hair (with second helmetless head please) from the vintage figure. Helmet wise I could go either way vintage toy or cartoon colours, or even bet and get both versions.

I've also got a poll running on the different versions of Vizar here, please vote in it if you haven't already:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ead.php?221430
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

UK MOTU Fan Club Members - Add You Member Name to this Thread

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one

I agree Vizor is one my most wanted for the NA Classics line

I've said it before, but Vizar could easily be produced using mostly existing MOTUC parts.

He is a fantastic member of the GG and would only be the sixth African-American type character to be added to the line...
    Where are the rest of my New Adventures Classics figures?!?!?

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST complete the New Adventures Faction!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Heroic Warrior
    Looks interesting.Does have a GI Joe feel to him which is not a bad thing. He would look good given the classic treatment.

I'd really prefer that they went with the cartoon helmet. I like the visual variety that it adds. And that it's not all monochromatic. But I wouldn't mind if they kept the yellow markings on the pants for the figure. I'm glad that starting with Mara and continuing to Tuskador, they've been adding more of the cartoon design elements into the NA figures. I feel like going strictly with the vintage figure designs is a mistake, and it misses out on MOTUC's mission to make ultimate versions of these characters. I feel that the cartoon heads and faces definitely have more character and relatability than the vintage figure heads.
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!" - Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

WANT: Twiggets, Hunga, Josh, Joya/Bubblerina, King Ahgo, Wise Old Wizardess,
    Crimson Fury, Melog, Kowla, Red Eye, Staghorn, ALL New Adventures, Sharella,
    Gray, Kittrina, Melaktha, Miranda, Lt. Andra, Illumina, Lady Slither, MYP Evil-Lyn,
    MYP Sorceress, King Miro, Songster, Scrollos, Kayla, Skeleteen

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    Would definitely like to have a MOTUC Vizar figure on the shelf!
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

I support NA and this guy is fantastic. And even those who do not like NA (is this even possible?) can use him with the Eternian Palace Guards / Fighting Foe Man vehicle pilots.

I also hope they give him the red detail on his armor that he had on the cartoon, and not on the figure.
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!" - Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

WANT: Twiggets, Hunga, Josh, Joya/Bubblerina, King Ahgo, Wise Old Wizardess,
    Crimson Fury, Melog, Kowla, Red Eye, Staghorn, ALL New Adventures, Sharella,
    Gray, Kittrina, Melaktha, Miranda, Lt. Andra, Illumina, Lady Slither, MYP Evil-Lyn,
    MYP Sorceress, King Miro, Songster, Scrollos, Kayla, Skeleteen

Quote Originally Posted by cryanmchsi View Post
    Looks interesting.Does have a GI Joe feel to him which is not a bad thing. He would look good given the classic treatment.
    Maybe they can release him in combination with Tower Tools so that he and Nocturna can go for spy missions. They could combine the other MOTU accessories (Scubattack, Cliffclimber ... etc) with other NA characters releases.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabretooth View Post
    Maybe they can release him in combination with Tower Tools so that he and Nocturna can go for spy missions. They could combine the other MOTU accessories (Scubattack, Cliffclimber ... etc) with other NA characters releases.
    I would love a Vizar / Nocturna 2-pack!! With extra accessories that can be used with other Galactic Guardians!

The same can be done with Hoove / Lizorr!
    Where are the rest of my New Adventures Classics figures?!?!?

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST complete the New Adventures Faction!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Heroic Warrior Lazer Force Zodac's Avatar
    Vizar would make a great motuc figure

PoP Figures have to be based on the Vintage toys! This is NOT Filmation's Masters Of The Universe Classics MySpace Custom Blog

Master of New Adventures!
    "And even those who do not like NA (is this even possible?)"

For the nicest post I've read in a while and for making my night, if it means anything to you I'd be happy to sign one of your boxed figures. PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sabretooth View Post
    I support NA and this guy is fantastic. And even those who do not like NA (is this even possible?) can use him with the Eternian Palace Guards / Fighting Foe Man vehicle pilots.
    Last edited by Heeeere's Olesker!; April 7, 2017 at 11:41pm.

I would really like to see Vizar happen soon.
    Most Wanted Kittrina, Lady Slither, Hunga, Sagitar, Master Sebrian, Dree Elle,Uncle Montork,King Miro,Butthead, Hoove, Spinwit, Nocturna,Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Twiggets, Drissi, Crystoll, Caz, Bubblor, Three Beast,Great Black Wizard, Major Header, Ra-Jar, Red Beast,Kay-La, Red Shadow,Gladiator, Bandwidth, Negator, SawTooth, Skeleteen, Tataran, Lt. Andra, Bug Eye, and MissleToe.