Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: MOTUC Strobo discussion

Not been here long (officially, although I lurk with the best of them) but it I have already seen a lot that makes me proud to be part of the boards - really great thing for Romadon to do - glad you got your Strobo RockinHard and that is an awesome collection you have right there.
    The Lurkiest

**Scott please make me a Staghorn**

Quote Originally Posted by RockinHard View Post
    2014? I don't know what I'm going to do when Grayskull comes!
    I'm still jealous of those cases! I'm using shelves and have run out of wallspace in the living room (well space that my wife will allow me to use anyway lol)

Heroic Warrior
    2014? I don't know what I'm going to do when Grayskull comes!
    How much space do u have above those shelves, maybe u can squeeze it up there. slide those shelves closer together.

- - - Updated - - -

Not so long ago, my long-term girlfriend suddenly and abruptly broke up with me and has not spoken to me since. Needless to say, I was devastated. To take my mind off it, I started a thread, a countdown/review/pictorial thread. Numerous people, to my delight, enjoyed this thread. A lot of work went in to it and I will likely do another one in about a year.

Now, fast-forward to the early-access sale day of Strobo. Like many, I missed the figure. I was pretty bummed. I thought I'd just have to wait until Powercon and hopefully have a trusted member here to pick me up one.

However, an unlikely member offered me a Strobo and I just received it today. I am quite happy about this.

The member didn't have to do this, but he did. I appreciate the notion, the thoughtfulness, and the appreciation for something I did for personal healing and for everyone else here to hopefully enjoy.

There are some good people here, outside of the clique(s) and those just here to cause trouble. He is clearly one of them, and reminds me that there are good-willing people in the world, in general, as he did this out of the kindness of his heart.

Thank you, Romadon. Much appreciated, good man.

Collection shot with Strobo:

http://i46.tinypic.com/34smio4.jpg
    Thanks for the salute bro,

Again, im not alone when i say this, many of us really appreciated ur thread and all the hard work that went into it, and were all looking forward to a part II with some awesome updates on the rankings and exciting new pics of all the new kick@$$ MOTUC figures coming out.

where the heck is Castle grayskull gonna land within the rankings?
    will Mantenna steal the #1 spot from Mer-man?
    how will the filmation figures fare in the rankings?

cant wait to find out the answers to all these questions.
    My tribute to MOTUC video using still photos of MOTUC figures with filmation music : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ibute-to-MOTUC

Quote Originally Posted by Nekk-ra View Post

No kidding. Even shrunken down that sucker's still a beast.
    Yes, people get caught up in how it is smaller, but the thing is still going to dwarf the vintage castle.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jeevesosiris View Post
    Not been here long (officially, although I lurk with the best of them) but it I have already seen a lot that makes me proud to be part of the boards - really great thing for Romadon to do - glad you got your Strobo RockinHard and that is an awesome collection you have right there.
    Thank you, sir.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by He-Dad View Post
    I'm still jealous of those cases! I'm using shelves and have run out of wallspace in the living room (well space that my wife will allow me to use anyway lol)
    They are sweet, but I will run out of room eventually. I can't imagine what I'll have to do when Grayskull comes, not to mention if Horde Troopers are coming.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Romadon View Post
    How much space do u have above those shelves, maybe u can squeeze it up there. slide those shelves closer together.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the salute bro,

Again, im not alone when i say this, many of us really appreciated ur thread and all the hard work that went into it, and were all looking forward to a part II with some awesome updates on the rankings and exciting new pics of all the new kick@$$ MOTUC figures coming out.

where the heck is Castle grayskull gonna land within the rankings?
    will Mantenna steal the #1 spot from Mer-man?
    how will the filmation figures fare in the rankings?

cant wait to find out the answers to all these questions.
    Thanks, and I look forward to answering those questions one day!
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Roton 4) Dragstor 5) Saurod 6) Karg 7) Lodar 8) Mask of Power Demons 9) TC Skeletor 10) FF He-Man 11) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 12) Road Ripper 13) Lord Masque 14) Filmation Teela

Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    Kinda, but his Anwat Gar tech has a slightly different color around it, making it look less so.
    I very much appreciate that, in that I always disliked how it was just kinda set into his flesh. It's subtle, so it's still matching his appearance, but it's there if you care about such things, which evidently I do.