Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: New mystery protypes..(Don't post illegal ToyFare scans!)

the reason why I have no intreast in DC vs Motuc is because I dont want them wasting time coming up with two packs for dc characters when they can bring us other motu characters that we want. It has nothing to do with the MOTU universe except for one off shot comic that combined DC vs Motu and that already came, move on from that. I would rather them make that have some real characters from the mini comics that have little material on them(Geldor, Lodar, Goatman) then start making DC characters. They have their own line, Let them make the figures? Ithought this forum was for MOTU, Not DC?

Heroic Warrior
    The DC characters were already produced...they were already released in their DC line. It's not like they're diverting resources from MOTU to produce figures from DC or anything. I don't see why it's a big deal...they rehashed previous releases and got MOTU back at retail in some capacity. I would think that would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by suckator View Post
    Isn't this essentially the same figure as the dcuc that came with he-man in the 2 pack except with a different head/paint job?
    That was my understanding. The Public Enemies Target Exclusives were just regular DCUC Superman and Batman figures with new head sculpts. That Superman is nearly identical to the DC vs. MOTUC Superman.

The DC Direct Public Enemies is more of a match.

Evil Vixen/Heroic Chef Starshine's Avatar
    Stock up on your 2-packs kiddies, the Toys-R-Us next door to us has them in GROVES and they are already beginning to collect dust!

Hmmmmmmm....let me peer into the future...yes...I'm seeing something... $15-$20 for this set within a month.....I AM psychic after all!!

".....We wouldn't think of putting something on the screen - whether for theatres, television, or home video - without building in pro-social values..."

- Lou Scheimer (1984)

This is what its all about, folks.

Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    Nope, brand new sculpts. The bodies are bigger.
    SCB is correct. The PE figures had new bodies.
    MOTUClassics.Com - Reviews, Release Schedule, Bios, & News.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Lynch View Post
    SCB is correct. The PE figures had new bodies.
    Here's the comparison picture:

It's sad Mattel didn't include the Public Enemies Super Man with He-Man since he's more in-scale.
    MY MOTUC WANTS: Gwildor, Rotar, Mermista, Angella, Peekablue, Spinerella, Perfuma, Master Sebrian, Sagitar, Tuskador, Darius, Mara, Kayo, Vizar, Nocturna, Spinwit, Artilla, Saurod, Ninjor, Blast-Attak, Hunga the Harpy, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Twistoid, Dragstor, Imp, Vultak, Multi-Bot, Tung Lashor, Sssqueeeze, Lizorr, Hoove, Critta, Quakke, Butthead, Staghorn

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Basically only the upper torso is new; all the other parts already existed.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    the reason why I have no intreast in DC vs Motuc is because I dont want them wasting time coming up with two packs for dc characters when they can bring us other motu characters that we want. It has nothing to do with the MOTU universe except for one off shot comic that combined DC vs Motu and that already came, move on from that. I would rather them make that have some real characters from the mini comics that have little material on them(Geldor, Lodar, Goatman) then start making DC characters. They have their own line, Let them make the figures? Ithought this forum was for MOTU, Not DC?
    DC vs MOTUC doesn't take up any tooling budget. If anything, those retail sales add onto MOTUC, so that we could get new figures.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Extendar • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Sagitar • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP) • Oo-Larr

Freelance Gynecologist masterenglish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Starshine View Post
    Stock up on your 2-packs kiddies, the Toys-R-Us next door to us has them in GROVES and they are already beginning to collect dust!

Hmmmmmmm....let me peer into the future...yes...I'm seeing something... $15-$20 for this set within a month.....I AM psychic after all!!

I hear that. And to think of the people that were paying 130 for these sets on ebay. Seems every TRU exclusive is a pegwarmer, and I'm talking years. But it takes FOREVER for them to reduce the price. At least around here.
    Heres hoping for some cheap custom fodder!

That DCUC PE Superman does seem different, but it looks like his ab crunch is also extended, while the regular Superman on the left is crunched. They look almost identical still.