Thread: How Big Is Battle Cat, Compared to Swift Wind?

How Big Is Battle Cat, Compared to Swift Wind?

There are times, that I look at He-Man sitting on Battle Cat, and think that BC is at least as big a horse. However, that doesn't seem to be the case, when comparing She-Ra on Swift Wind.

So what do you all think: is BC as big as a Horse (no pun intended)?

Almost just not as tall IMO.

I don't think they always had the size of Battle Cat correct. There are a few stock animation shots (I can't think of the eps off the top of my head) where Battle Cat looks enormous next to He-Man.
    RIP Andy Conrad.

I would say yes he is as big...just shorter.
    Positive Transactions-greyskull1, Kero, miasboytoy, MOTU_Maniac, Big Country, Beastmangler, biged98, EwR-Disaster, masterenglish, Radrcks, Son Of Keldor, myers04, tattoojunkie74, He-Cowboy, Judeh Simon, Dr Kain, BrandnChicagoHorde, JonnyTyler, Mern-Ra, wolvie3579, Toygiant, Grayskulls Fakor, Villa-man, Fisto69, Mdoclar, degra, Dawg88, Jii Dee & Many More Orgers...

Swift Wind is more slender, but ends up looking bigger due to his wings and longer legs.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    I don't think they always had the size of Battle Cat correct. There are a few stock animation shots (I can't think of the eps off the top of my head) where Battle Cat looks enormous next to He-Man.
    My thoughts exactly!! I always felt like they got the scale for Battle Cat wrong as well. The cartoon shots always make BC look as big as a horse, but the actual toys always have him falling a bit short in the size department.

I would say that BC is easily as long but lower than Swifty. I can't wait for the inevitable Spirit/SW toy!!! Bring on all the horses!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Way to Go Club Etheria!

Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    I can't wait for the inevitable Spirit/SW toy!!! Bring on all the horses!

I couldn't agree more!!
    Kuduk Ungol for MOTUC. All steeds for MOTUC. Fully-articulated Cringer for MOTUC. Point Dread and Talon Fighter for MOTUC.

Do it right or not at all Reboot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    I've been going through the Filmation series of late, and BC is probably *the* most inconsistently-scaled character, varying from shorter than He-Man's waist, to up to HM's shoulders (to the top of BC's back. Cringer's also afflicted, but not so drastically)