Thread: Where's the Multibot review by Pixel Dan?

Where's the Multibot review by Pixel Dan?

I can't find the Multibot review by Pixel Dan and on youtube there's only one review!
    There's no love for this mechanical abomination?
    I know 2 angels: their names are Jedi_Kunle and Mikethedrummer!

Worship the Snake Goddess!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...-at-some-point

Now that all the vintage figures are done, don't let MOTUC die, keep buyin' the figures!
    2016 will be great!!!

I'm gathering you don't already own it?

He hasn't made one because everyone got theirs already. Dan was never sent a Multibot review sample so most everyone got theirs before dan got his sub figure. Newer figures are coming and those are the reviews dan is doing, not going backwards for multibot
    Looking forward to a very bright 2016 with MOTUC Collectors Choice, He-Man and the Masters Of the Universe animated Filmation line, Thundercats & SNAKE MOUNTAIN

Didn't Dan get the FF / TC 2 pack? I've been waiting on that one.

Besides that, i could swear Dan has done all the reviews, even if they were late...
    Recent.... HATMOTU Skeletor
    Coming....
    Wanted.... Filmation Mer-Man, Teela & Sorceress
    Considering....
    Needed.... MOTUC Lord Masque

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post

Besides that, i could swear Dan has done all the reviews, even if they were late...
    I thought so as well...
    "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets." Matthew 7:12

Dan is a little behind in his reviews due to being at a gaming con last week since his return he put out Ceratus & Queen Grayskull reviews. I'm sure the FF/TC 2 pack & Perfuma are next since they start shipping out on Tuesday October 13th.
    Looking forward to a very bright 2016 with MOTUC Collectors Choice, He-Man and the Masters Of the Universe animated Filmation line, Thundercats & SNAKE MOUNTAIN

Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    Dan is a little behind in his reviews due to being at a gaming con last week since his return he put out Ceratus & Queen Grayskull reviews. I'm sure the FF/TC 2 pack & Perfuma are next since they start shipping out on Tuesday October 13th.
    Right, forgot about that, so, should be soon then.
    Recent.... HATMOTU Skeletor
    Coming....
    Wanted.... Filmation Mer-Man, Teela & Sorceress
    Considering....
    Needed.... MOTUC Lord Masque

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

I,agree even though I have Multi-Bot I still wanna see Dan's review just like he has done every other figure in the line.
    Most Wanted Kittrina, Granita, Hawke, Lady Slither, Hunga, Sagitar, Dylamug, Master Sebrian, Karg, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi,Crystoll, Caz, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, Ra-Jar, Red Beast, Kay-La, Red Shadow, Gladiator, Bandwidth, and Negator.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    He hasn't made one because everyone got theirs already. Dan was never sent a Multibot review sample so most everyone got theirs before dan got his sub figure. Newer figures are coming and those are the reviews dan is doing, not going backwards for multibot
    In addition to that, in one of his update videos, he said that Multibot would take a lot longer to do than normal because he'd want to show a bunch of different configurations (and I'd guess he'd want to get Megabeast in there as well).

Basically, it's a lot of work for something that everyone already got months ago, so he's just become a really low priority.

dont know joey , actually I've been playing with him yesterday and man! its massive and totally an awesome figure worthy every cent!

More video reviews are on youtube anyway but PD's ones are always top notch if you ask me so yeah guess would be cool
    Last edited by Triklops 1; October 13, 2015 at 03:10pm.
    "The most powerful man in the universe..."
    "Where hope seems lost..."
    "I was summoned on the future..."
    "A hero shall emerge to protect Eternia..."

Whats next ?
    "don't stop believing yahoo ......"

Heroic Warrior
    If memory serves, between his child getting sick and/or him not being sent review samples ahead of time, Dan had to opt out of reviewing Multi-Bot and, I seem to recall, one or two other figures around the same time. By the time he was back up and running, their time had long passed and he had too much fresh stuff to attend to.
    MOTUC Wishlist Dylamug, Songster, Evil Robot, Tuvar and Badra, Game Master, Grayskull Robot, Karg, Andros, Monstroid, Skelcon(s), the new villains from He-Ro/Dare