Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Crita Arrival thread

Crita Arrival thread

Thank You for your support ....OCTAVIA 5000! Success rate 100% WooHooo!

She could look a little more evil but overall I like her. But I'm a NA fan. Yes, the proto was better but ...

She definitely looks like a Sailor Moon villain
    A PONY!!!

"I think it's time to admit the truth, I never grew out of wanting to be a vampire slayer... and probably never will"

MattyCollector, innovators in redefining honestly and transparency since 2015
    I really really hate BS Hordak

Does her cloak thing plug out?

Compared to the prototype, I'm not a fan of the head sculpt at all.
    Keep The "Classicized" 200x Heads in MOTUC!

No Thundercats Sub For Me Due To The 200x King Hsss Torso fiasco!

Not as fierce as the prototype, but she looks okay actually. The head looks a bit too "pretty" and blank. This would have been a good time for one of Djordje Djokovic's "ugly" female heads. Crita is evil and should look the part IMO.

Still happy to have her finally!

That gun is so plain, it looks like something she picked up in the plumbing aisle at Home Depot.

Is her cape removable ? Like others mentioned, her proto was fantastic. This... Is.... Ok ! It is a shame that she lost her ear rings !!!
    Matty Has Been Matted For 2017 !

Now I Seriously Hope Super 7 Makes Me Feel I Am In Heaven !!

Heroic Warrior
    Thank you for the photos!

Quote Originally Posted by Veronica Mars View Post
    She definitely looks like a Sailor Moon villain
    YES!!! Like Queen Beryl's younger sister or something!

Quote Originally Posted by sirsniffy View Post
    The head looks a bit too "pretty" and blank. This would have been a good time for one of Djordje Djokovic's "ugly" female heads. Crita is evil and should look the part IMO.
    Well it does say "Evil Mutant Beauty" and not "Evil Mutant Ugly"...

I agree that the prototype looked stronger, but this is still a nice looking figure. Hope I get the one I ordered...

Well, if this evil villain stuff doesn't pan out for her, she might be able to get a gig as a backup singer in the Holograms.
    Hey Super 7, Snake Mountain rocks! Let's Kickstart it!

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Well, if this evil villain stuff doesn't pan out for her, she might be able to get a gig as a backup singer in the Holograms.
    Nah, definitely The Misfits. I just mine she's pretty awesome, my only gripe is that I wish her earrings were part of the head sculpt, not the hair sculpt, it's really weird up close. Even with that She's the better of the two figures arriving this month
    A PONY!!!

"I think it's time to admit the truth, I never grew out of wanting to be a vampire slayer... and probably never will"

Wierd for a figure who includes a whip to have very little mobility in the arms.
    We need to let our new friends at Super 7 know that many of us are ALL IN COLLECTORS. We don't want products that are impossible for the average collector to have access to! If there is a He-man product, I want to buy it. Please no chases or con-only exclusives.

Make your voice heard! We DO want Snake Mountain!

Does she have earrings or does she not? Shame they are gone versus part of the hair sculpt. Any better pics to elaborate what is really the case here.

Either way she I'm very excited to get her. One of my absolute must haves in this line and I thought we would not end up getting her. I'm happy. I'll be happier to have her in hand.

So source of that gun? She use it in a particular episode, or does someone else? Or is it a neat pack in from a different media? I doubt it would be an original creation.

Master of New Adventures!
    Quote Originally Posted by baronterror View Post
    Does she have earrings or does she not? Shame they are gone versus part of the hair sculpt. Any better pics to elaborate what is really the case here.

Either way she I'm very excited to get her. One of my absolute must haves in this line and I thought we would not end up getting her. I'm happy. I'll be happier to have her in hand.

So source of that gun? She use it in a particular episode, or does someone else? Or is it a neat pack in from a different media? I doubt it would be an original creation.

Who CARES about the gun?!!! Look at her lips!!!

A PONY!!!

Can't wait to get her. The more NA the better. Shame her arms are restricted by the cape.

The gun is the fear gas gun she used in "A Plague On Primus".

I can't believe how AMAZING Sshe is in hand she is just beautiful!
    Most Wanted Kittrina, Granita, Hawke, Lady Slither, Hunga, Sagitar, Dylamug, Master Sebrian, Karg, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi,Crystoll, Caz, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, Ra-Jar, Red Beast, Kay-La, Red Shadow, Gladiator, Bandwidth, and Negator.

Thank you, VM. You made my day... Lips, lips, lips... Oh wait, that was about her earrings.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rodster6 View Post
    Can't wait to get her. The more NA the better. Shame her arms are restricted by the cape.
    Yes, and odd since Crita's usually the one doing the "restricting".
    Last edited by Heeeere's Olesker!; July 21, 2016 at 06:55pm.

Really like how she turned out! No derpy eyes, which is a big relief, considering how many other female figures have suffered from it. Her earrings are sculpted into the hair (strange) and unpainted.

My only small gripe is that her cape is non removable and does really restrict her arm movement. I may buy another one just modify her to have one with more arm mobility. Overall, I'm so glad to have a Crita action figure after all this time!

NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!!NO KAYO? NOT OKAY-O!! Vote in this HatMOTU poll for Filmation characters not found in the "official" fan poll: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...20#post3607720

Quote Originally Posted by Count Judas View Post
    http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/...33D4CDBE8B.jpg
    Really like how she turned out! No derpy eyes, which is a big relief, considering how many other female figures have suffered from it. Her earrings are sculpted into the hair (strange) and unpainted.

My only small gripe is that her cape is non removable and does really restrict her arm movement. I may buy another one just modify her to have one with more arm mobility. Overall, I'm so glad to have a Crita action figure after all this time!

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/...EB35F08955.jpghttp://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/...FB1AA2DEDB.jpg

The whip! "Skelly, you've been a very bad boy..."

Quote Originally Posted by Heeeere's Olesker! View Post
    The whip! "Skelly, you've been a very bad boy..."

Yep, Crita is the only one that can dish out the punishment to Skeletor!
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!!NO KAYO? NOT OKAY-O!! Vote in this HatMOTU poll for Filmation characters not found in the "official" fan poll: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...20#post3607720

Quote Originally Posted by Count Judas View Post

Yep, Crita is the only one that can dish out the punishment to Skeletor!
    That's 'cause she knows how to dish it out. Fifty Shades of Crita.