Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread: Illumina Support/Speculation thread!

Well if Illumina doesn't use the BGT legs she might be able to ride properly... But she COULD be made with little new tooling.
    Head: New
    Torso:BGT
    Torso Armor: Shield Bearer Sherri-Lyn (Female FFM)
    New Plug-in hole mimicking Illumina's unique Torso armor
    "Loincloth": New with slits on the sides so she can ride a tiger...
    Legs: NORMAL TEELA
    ARMS: Normal Teela
    Forearms: BP She-Ra
    Boots: Normal Tela
    Cape: BGEL
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

What you mean she lost? Isn't she one of the ones available to vote on for subscribers?
    At MATTYCOLLECTOR.com, 'ALL SALES ARE FINAL'...UNLESS it's in THEIR ADVANTAGE to not be...

Feedback Thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=185599

Find me on Facebook!
    http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/...00003950889698

Sub sales are closed. Geldor won. She lost.
    Good Trader List:
    -Maul, tattoojunkie74, Chuck Bowlz

Quote Originally Posted by mahuti View Post
    Sub sales are closed. Geldor won. She lost.
    But where do you see that it is over and who won? I just got my sub last night. So I havent voted yet. I was about to go do so. I dont see a dead line.

- - - Updated - - -

It cant be over yet.... I just went to my email and then to the pdf they send and it says this:

Poll opens 7/13 at 1 p.m. PT and closes 8/8 at 11:59 p.m. PT (don’t wait to vote because once the poll closes, there won’t be another chance).

Check back to find out which one will be released as a monthly subscription figure in fall 2013!

Today is only the 7th. So it shouldnt close until tomorrow night.
    At MATTYCOLLECTOR.com, 'ALL SALES ARE FINAL'...UNLESS it's in THEIR ADVANTAGE to not be...

Feedback Thread:

Find me on Facebook!

Yeah she lost which is a real downer! I felt as though geldor would have been made any how, even if he had lost! They do have the rights to do so, where as Illumina is probably never going to see the light of day now!

If she had to lose, I'm glad it was to Geldor, and that it was by such a thin margin. Being the second choice has got to look good for her overall particularly when a lot of people said they didn't vote for her because she was going to be another Teela repaint. I think, if Toyguru needed proof that she's popular, he's actually got it now--AND we get a Geldor!
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

Quote Originally Posted by michaelAschamp View Post
    Yeah she lost which is a real downer! I felt as though geldor would have been made any how, even if he had lost! They do have the rights to do so, where as Illumina is probably never going to see the light of day now!
    Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    If she had to lose, I'm glad it was to Geldor, and that it was by such a thin margin. Being the second choice has got to look good for her overall particularly when a lot of people said they didn't vote for her because she was going to be another Teela repaint. I think, if Toyguru needed proof that she's popular, he's actually got it now--AND we get a Geldor!
    Why do you guys keep saying she lost???

I JUST went and voted for Illumina.

The polls are STILL open.

From MATTYCOLLECTOR:

Poll opens 7/13 at 1 p.m. PT and closes 8/8 at 11:59 p.m. PT (don’t wait to vote because once the poll closes, there won’t be another chance).

Check back to find out which one will be released as a monthly subscription figure in fall 2013!
    So the poll is STILL open. The results are not in.
    Last edited by General Hawk 7; August 7, 2012 at 04:06pm.

Feedback Thread:

Find me on Facebook!

Heroic Warrior andrea_the_cat@yahoo.it's Avatar

I want ILLUMINA in MOTUC! 2nd for only27 votes? That's an EVEN for me! MAKE ILLUMINA!

I think that too many fan expressed their love for ILLUMINA.
    Fans that contribuited to save the line.

I like and I want GELDOR made, but I also think that for only 27 votes difference this is an EVEN first place for both ILLUMINA and GELDOR.

I want ILLUMINA in MOTUC.

She really deserves her slot in the line.

Toyguru you must admit she is a GREAT CHARACTHER and many fans want her to be made.

Also is possible to reuse Battle Cat mold to make her snow-tiger.

Elder Councilman
    Quote Originally Posted by andrea_the_cat@yahoo.it View Post
    I think that too many fan expressed their love for ILLUMINA.
    Fans that contribuited to save the line.

I like and I want GELDOR made, but I also think that for only 27 votes difference this is an EVEN first place for both ILLUMINA and GELDOR.

I want ILLUMINA in MOTUC.

She really deserves her slot in the line.

Toyguru you must admit she is a GREAT CHARACTHER and many fans want her to be made.

Also is possible to reuse Battle Cat mold to make her snow-tiger.
    Not having won, though, does give her the opportunity to be made right...as in with her steed; so consider that
    "Whoever says money is evil...doesn't have it"- Boiler Room

I would hope Tg sees the number of votes and puts her in somewhere, would expect at least a year after Geldor
    Tweet Me!

I've just changed my profile picture because we got Geldor in MOTUC!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Quote Originally Posted by KingRandor82 View Post
    Not having won, though, does give her the opportunity to be made right...as in with her steed; so consider that
    Yeah!

She's female
    She's GAR
    She's COOL
    She's in connection with ICER (another MUST HAVE figure)
    She's in connection with FROSTA
    She has a CAT like HE MAN
    SHE is AMAZING!

SHE has a BIG POTENTIAL and INCREDIBLE MOTU FEEL!

MAKE ILLUMINA!

I hope she gets made... we have almost ALL the parts to make her WITHOUT Reusing Teela's dress... and I wouldn't say no to her cat being a Panthor Repaint with a new "Helmet" and maybe a new saddle... (or a repaint of the one with the Griffin just to not reuse the Battlecat saddle)
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

Considering that Emiliano doesn't want her made I think in dereference to the man it would be best to respect his wishes over what you want. Geldor is a good pick.
    Always in the market for Painted Backgrounds from the Filmation MOTU + She-Ra Toons, Bravestar, Blackstarr.

Quote Originally Posted by Jii Dee View Post
    Considering that Emiliano doesn't want her made I think in dereference to the man it would be best to respect his wishes over what you want. Geldor is a good pick.
    He doesn't want it made as a Teela repaint which is the poor execution that Scott (or design) said would occur.
    Jeremy Soronen
    My Collection

TG announced the winner and said that was a typo. Weird they are still open. Huh.

I want her too, but isn't this a character support thread?
    EDIT: Ah, never mind, it was merged!
    Last edited by gbagok; August 7, 2012 at 04:37pm.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

Heroic Warrior
    Geldor will be a cool figure to have, and an easy and cheap figure for Mattel to produce (lots of parts reuse).

But Illumina sure deserves to be released as an action figure too (but NOT with the Teela tunic, though !). It is clear that she's REQUESTED by the fans, so I'll support an Illumina figure !

Quote Originally Posted by Jii Dee View Post
    EMiliano doesn't want her made as a poor repaint of teela body with a new head.
    By the way I am sure that the 4 horsemen would make her honor when (and if) they would scuplt her-

Heroic Warrior
    Frankly I voted for her... but STILL see her as an easy pass.

Considering how many fans have been raililng against concept and obscure characters... and they're reworking the 2014 to be 'main characters'... I really DON'T see this as meaning much.

I will say that Scott has a little ammunition for the big bosses with the 'fans want her'.. but really she was only in competition with other obscure and repaint varients... soooo it's kind of a loaded poll.

Quote Originally Posted by Prahvus View Post
    Geldor will be a cool figure to have, and an easy and cheap figure for Mattel to produce (lots of parts reuse).

But Illumina sure deserves to be released as an action figure too (but NOT with the Teela tunic, though !). It is clear that she's REQUESTED by the fans, so I'll support an Illumina figure !
    My thoughts exactly!

The polls are still open!!!

THE POLLS ARE STILL OPEN!!!

I JUST went and voted for Illumina about 10 minute ago.
    I was able to vote!

The polls are STILL open.

From MATTYCOLLECTOR:

So the poll is STILL open.
    WHERE are you guys getting that a winner has been chosen, and how can that be if the polls are still open AND VOTES STILL coming in?!

A victor cannot be declared until the polls are over right? SO are you saying they have declared a winner BEFORE the polls close?

Again... the poll is STILL OPEN.

Feedback Thread:

Find me on Facebook!

Quote Originally Posted by andrea_the_cat@yahoo.it View Post
    EMiliano doesn't want her made as a poor repaint of teela body with a new head.
    By the way I am sure that the 4 horsemen would make her honor when (and if) they would scuplt her-
    Actually that's not what he said at all. He said doesn't want her done at all, but even IF Mattel were forced to do her by overwhelming fan vote he has no faith she'd be done correctly.
    It's a moot point anyway. Geldor won. To be honest some people have suspected that he was picked from the beginning due to Mattel recently trademarking Geldor's name. I'm not quite as conspiracy theorist as that.
    Look at the Preternia.com article for 2011/12/09.
    Always in the market for Painted Backgrounds from the Filmation MOTU + She-Ra Toons, Bravestar, Blackstarr.

Okay, I just saw the video.... WHAT THE FRAK??? They declared a "winner" before the poll was actually closed? What happened to restoring faith in the fans this year??? That's NOT a good way to start off!

Feedback Thread:

Find me on Facebook!

Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    If she had to lose, I'm glad it was to Geldor
    Same here mate, I'm not that fussed about Geldor but I really didn't want any of the others. Plus Geldor was the other fans choice besides Illumina and not one of the Matty choices, so it makes it feel more like a proper fans choice slot
    Hopefully with her only losing by such a small number we'll stand a better chance of getting her now
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Heroic Warrior
    Caverns of Rakash (Formerly of Darksmoke)
    If the polls are still open, it would seem that TG really doesn't want Illumina made... perhaps because she is an Emiliano character?