Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Thread: Illumina Support/Speculation thread!

Sorry, I just can't cosign on Illumina when characters such as Rokkon, Stonedar, modulok, Glimmer, Mantenna are still not made. Then again, maybe she should be made since there seems to be no rhyme or reason to the selection process...evidenced by the fact that The Star Sisters got figs before any of the above.
    So, um...I guess...bring on Illumina (whose parts can also be used for Huntara).

The reason why the Star Sisters (and other obscure characters) were released before more well known characters has been given numerous times. It's a method I completely support in order to have the most robust line.
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

I would be up for an Illumina and Sleetah two pack in MOTUC. I am not interested in a Teela/Evil-Lyn repaint. I think the 4H could do something incredible with Emiliano's design.
    My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Crita, MYP Evilseed, Queen Angela, Lodar & Hunga the Harpy

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    I felt I would bring up Illumina. This figure is most likely never going to get made as a figure unless the line can get through 2014, 2015 & be able to continue on past those years. Can it be done? Is Illumina worth having in this line?
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

I think so, I love her design and I would sub up for 2016 just to get her
    A PONY!!!

"I think it's time to admit the truth, I never grew out of wanting to be a vampire slayer... and probably never will"

Quote Originally Posted by kylun flac View Post
    I felt I would bring up Illumina. This figure is most likely never going to get made as a figure unless the line can get through 2014, 2015 & be able to continue on past those years. Can it be done? Is Illumina worth having in this line?
    Yes, Illumina is still worth having in this line. I know it's a long shot, but I hope to see her as the 2015 traveling convention figure.
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Even with this thread dropped off the first page of threads, Illumina still ranked number two in her recent poll! Pretty cool to see this overlooked heroine back on the radar. I hope that support grows as the polls continue!
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

Heroic Warrior
    Illumina is one of my most wanted unproduced figures. Hated the idea of her with the Teela tunic repainted per the "fan demanded" vote. Need her sooner than later, new tunic, new weapons, etc. Loved her short lived cameo in the MYP comics and would really like to learn more about her and her back story.
    It's all been done before. Everything to say has already been said. Do me a solid and pretend I posted something witty and and original here

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    I've always supported her and wanted a figure of her ever since I saw her on the back of one of the comics.

However, I'm sort of over wanting her now, I suppose more interesting characters are coming up now and I'm more pumped for them.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

I still think they should change her bio and make her Keldor's mother. He screamed for her in the mini comic so she could tie that together. Make her the sub exclusive and it would really be a love letter to the fans especially for the wrap up year.

Let's get Crita in MOTUC! The All American's Avatar
    Illumina would be a solid figure. It's a shame she lost to Geldor by only a few votes.

Hopefully we see her soon!

Heroic Warrior
    Groveport, ohio, a suburb of the Capitol, Columbus
    I support Illumina all day long and she should be included in this great line and yes a 2pack her and Sleeta would be even more awsome.

Heroic Warrior
    Is it just me, or would Illumina make the BEST sub exclusive figure since Shadow Weaver? She fits all the criteria for an exclusive. Just throwing that one out there. Also, I think the only reason Illumina did loose to Geldor is because she would again be recycling the Teela tunic. If she were true to her more original design, I believe she would have slayed the compition. I'm over the re-use of Teela's tunic and Trap-Jaw's legs at this point.
    It's all been done before. Everything to say has already been said. Do me a solid and pretend I posted something witty and and original here

I'm giving my full support to Illumina in the next round of voting, but I don't support substituting parts! Give us her proper armour!

Quote Originally Posted by The All American View Post
    Illumina would be a solid figure. It's a shame she lost to Geldor by only a few votes.

Hopefully we see her soon!
    I have many doubts if she really lost...
    My Feedback

The fortress of mystery and power!

Heroic Warrior
    I do not think she lost to Mr. T knock off either....Think there was some bad business aimed at E.S. and I would love to have her sooner than later!

Heroic Warrior
    Yep, a box set with her and cat would be fantastic, the limited colour palette would look amazing on the shelf,

Is she even able to be made by Mattel. I don't think they can make her.
    Most Wanted Crita, Veena, EvilSeed, Prahvus, Sagitar, Calix, Tuskador, Vultak, Dylamug, Masque, Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Granita, Hawke, Hunga, Kittrina, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Darius, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi, Lady Slither, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, and Ra-Jar.

Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    Is she even able to be made by Mattel. I don't think they can make her.
    According to Emiliano, he never signed documents that would give Mattel the rights to her.
    "My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

When did that start? I remember for years both Val and Emiliano insisted Mattel had the rights, but when Emiliano became disillusioned about Mattel sticking to the intended story for the character (when they did the fan poll in 2012), he said he no longer supported her being made. He reiterated that when the road map was redrawn because he didn't want more long-demanded characters being displaced by her. But there was nothing before about not signing her over.

Also humbly I disagree with him about her not being made in place of some other characters. As a fan I reserve the right to want and request the characters I most like and want to have as figures. Yes I'd drop Blast Attak in a second for Illumina. I sincerely think he'd have a better shot of getting made after 2016 than she would anyway given all this melodrama.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!

Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    When did that start? I remember for years both Val and Emiliano insisted Mattel had the rights, but when Emiliano became disillusioned about Mattel sticking to the intended story for the character (when they did the fan poll in 2012), he said he no longer supported her being made. He reiterated that when the road map was redrawn because he didn't want more long-demanded characters being displaced by her. But there was nothing before about not signing her over.

Also humbly I disagree with him about her not being made in place of some other characters. As a fan I reserve the right to want and request the characters I most like and want to have as figures. Yes I'd drop Blast Attak in a second for Illumina. I sincerely think he'd have a better shot of getting made after 2016 than she would anyway given all this melodrama.
    I donīt get that either. She was made for Masters of the Universe and now she is part of it and thatīs it. Like any other one shot character she deserves a figure and i as i do for every character i hope she gets her figure one day.
    *Peekablue *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

It's really a shame how much support has just died out for this character. She's still a big want of mine, and it hurts that there seems to be some even invested in preventing her from being made.

Illumina is one of the 2 characters who would get me to sub in 2016
    A PONY!!!

"I think it's time to admit the truth, I never grew out of wanting to be a vampire slayer... and probably never will"

Illumina is still one of my top wants.
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy