Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Illumina Support/Speculation thread!

I want her and the cat.
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

She would be awesome to get.

I would buy two...
    Etherian Rebel JOSH for the MOTUC (see my avatar)!

I dont see the big deal or the 'insult' in matty not making a figure of Illumina. I would not mind a figure of her but cant say I care if we dont get her. She never seemed all that interesting.
    I cant belive I have read people posting that they feel like selling their collection because of this!?! Touchy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodster6 View Post
    I dont see the big deal or the 'insult' in matty not making a figure of Illumina. I would not mind a figure of her but cant say I care if we dont get her. She never seemed all that interesting.
    I cant belive I have read people posting that they feel like selling their collection because of this!?! Touchy.
    You should re read the rest of the post on the other thread. This is not just about Illumina at all.
    I really don't care if they make a figure of her. It's all the rest that bother us so much.
    And that's coming from the guy that created her.

Me Wants Illumina tooo!!!!!
    2012 Create a character Runners up Mini-Sub please!!! I needs Bubblor and Major Header.

It`s not really about the figure anymore it`s about mattel not making it because it`s a "fan pitch" which it wasn`t. She was created by Emiliano a well known and well respected member of the MV creations team which did all the 200X comics. They called him a FAN That`s like saying the Alfredo Alcala is a fan or Jack Olesker is a fan, Emiliano is not a fan he WAS MOTU back in the 200X days. Him and Val are the 2 most runover people around for all they have done for the brand, this site, and ALL US FANS! Thank you Emiliano from the bottom of my heart for all you and Val and all others from MV creations have done, it`s about time someone said that MOTUC would not be possible without the work you and Val have put into keeping the memory of MOTU alive here at he-man.org!!!

I did read all the posts but didnt see anything that bothered me personally especially to the extent some people are getting upset. I can understand fully why the makers of the comic such as yourself are annoyed, i would be too.

I did read all the posts but didnt see anything that bothered me personally especially to the extent some people are getting upset. I can understand fully why the makers of the comic such as yourself are annoyed, i would be too.
    Well, there seems to be a tight bond between us and the fans, so fans are just sharing the concern
    But, aside from that, many felt insulted by the definition "too complex" regarding our story.
    Many folks don't like to be treated like child and they'd like to decide themselves if it's too complex or not.

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Heck, bescause of the answer we got I've decided to buy TWO Battle Cat's so I can make a custom one for Illumina. She can actually double as Magicat from the Golden Books. Looks the same, just has a different saddle. Magicat's is almost the same as Battle Cat's...just a little shorter and with jewels insteal of spikes.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

ok i been a fan from the start of the 200x line.....i have NO CLUE who Gygor is but we can have a prototype only fig but not her lol

the King needs his Queen and pet! Queen Veena and Battle Lion for MOTUC!

For the Love of Illumina & her Cat Sleetah!!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/156251727799742/
    my Feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205099
    my sale page http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205041

So even though there isn't (and won't be, per Toy Guru's statement) an official connection between Illumina and Keldor, just seeing him packaged and from reading his bio, has got me really wanting this female "blue-skinned" warrior as a figure again!

– No comment.

Evil Horde Poison Master! Mr_Yuck's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nato View Post
    I would like one......but please.......no more Teela body repaints.
    AGREED!!!

While I think this figure would be awesome to have in the collection, I really want something a little different than a Teela buck repainted white and gray with a different headsculpt.

Maybe they can reuse the design they have in store for the 200x version of Evil Lyn and do a repaint of that buck instead?

I'd be down for one.

Randy
    Powered Convoy -Owner and Propreitor of the Skele-Store,
    offering a small range of stock, and the worst prices on the Net!

Heroic Warrior
    Yes! Is she from the same race as Keldor?

Mattel, do the fans a favor and make this figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Yuck View Post
    AGREED!!!

While I think this figure would be awesome to have in the collection, I really want something a little different than a Teela buck repainted white and gray with a different headsculpt.

Maybe they can reuse the design they have in store for the 200x version of Evil Lyn and do a repaint of that buck instead?
    That's a thought, assuming they give her a new outfit.

Quote Originally Posted by dagodfather View Post
    Mattel, do the fans a favor and make this figure.
    Seems logical right?
    – No comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Yuck View Post
    AGREED!!!

Er, unless I'm mistaken all the female characters will share the same "buck"? That is to say that Teela and Adora actually do share the same body, because they've made it modular enough to put different clothes on it. At least, that was my understanding of how the female figures were made.

We want who?
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Roton 4) Dragstor 5) Saurod 6) Karg 7) Lodar 8) Mask of Power Demons 9) TC Skeletor 10) FF He-Man 11) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 12) Road Ripper 13) Lord Masque 14) Filmation Teela

I had no idea who this character is but she's a hot, blue-skinned chick who rides a white Battle Cat! Hell yeah put me down for one. If nothin else she along with her cat would be perfect for an SDCC exclusive.

"She has pretty hair and a spear and she rides a kitty" is a pretty solid endorsement.

I want her and the cat.....y not matty?

I actually really love the look. She looks to be part of Keldor's race of blue skinned elves. I'd buy it for sure.
    Last edited by Nerdy Black Guy; April 17, 2010 at 06:23pm.

This character should come to life in plastic form some day. I would love to know more about her and that giant Cat.
    http://http://80sMasters.com/
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

Maybe if enough people "post" support for her "here," Mattel will take notice and eventually change their minds about her, and her promiscious ways...
    – No comment.