Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Official Tung Lashor Discussion thread

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    I really hope he gets the vest from the 200x MYP.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Lizard-Man, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Nocturna, Masks of Power Demons, Horde Wraiths, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Snake Armor He-Man

Artichokes aren't evil! MasterCollector's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kylun flac View Post
    I really hope he gets the vest from the 200x MYP.
    Yeah, I'd also like to see the vest included.
    "Evilseed with his MYP redesign dominated the poll pulling ahead with a massive lead."

He always seemed more frog-like than snake-like to me. I wonder if he was originally intended to be a frog but then got repurposed as a member of the snake men.
    By the ancients!!!

Lich Leech feedback thread

What s going to be interesting to me is how the bio will explain his drastic change in appearance when he joined up with the horde, there really is no way to do it unless you create 2 different character like they did with zodak and zodac.

He looks fantastic.
    Want Crita Veena Angella Peekablue EvilSeed Prahvus Saurod Ssqueeze Sagitar Calix Tuskador Perfuma Dragstor Vultak Dylamug Masque Sebrian DreElle Montork Miro BlastAttack MultiBot Granita Hawke Hunga Kittrina Quake Butthead Hoove Darius Spinwit Nocturna Kayo Lizor Artilla Vizar Staghorn Lodar Twiggets Rotar Twistoid Drissi LadySlither Bubblor ThreeBeast FangOr GreatBlackWizard MajorHeader RaJar

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    What s going to be interesting to me is how the bio will explain his drastic change in appearance when he joined up with the horde, there really is no way to do it unless you create 2 different character like they did with zodak and zodac.
    Horde-member Filmation Tung Lashor totally needs to be made a separate character from the Snake Men's vintage/200X Tung Lashor. Call him whatever (even "Tongue Lashor" vs "Tung Lashor" ā la "Zodak" vs "Zodac"), but keep them separate.
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

He's not spec anymore!

Tung Lashor is a masterpiece. The purple, the slender build, two heads...simply stunning. One of the best the line has produced so far from what I can see.

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    This guy was top of my list, and the 4H knocked him out of the park. I'm really glad they went more vintage than 200X. I love the cunning expression.
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

Tongue horns aside, I'm very very thrilled with how he came out. Perfect colors, perfect size! Out of the Snake Men released in MOTUC, this guy is now my favorite one! Oh, wait... who's that coming in 2015 with Snake Armor He-Man?!?!?
    Must-Haves in 2015: Lord Masque, Quakke, Sagitar, Negator, Peekablue, Granita, Dragstor, Crita, Prahvus, Classic Toy Costume Catra Vs. Starburst She-Ra

Quote Originally Posted by Thatman View Post
    I'm really glad they went more vintage than 200X. I love the cunning expression.
    Agreed. I'm a huge 200x fan and the Tung Lashor 200x design always left me cold. I'm very happy to see the vintage version here. And I also could have done without the tongue spikes.

This guy is just what I wanted! Everything I loved about the original, but now I'm old enough to not screw up his tongue!
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Tung Lashor is perfect!!! One of the best figures in the line.

The only snake man I had as a kid and my favorite! They did him proud.

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Motuc 2.jpg

That was my favorite too when I was a child
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED :

>>>>> Canadian He-man/Teela/Ramman <<<<<
    >>>>> Canadian Skeletor/Faker/Beastman <<<<<

Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Some of my favorite things they've changed is the squinting eyes on the tongue head, and how thin he is! Really works for his frog-like appearance.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

His alternate head is pretty much flawless! That sinister squint and the teeth bared...really nicely done!

I love him! Definitely top 3 of 2014. He's going to bring a lot of variety and new color to the Snake Men shelf. He was always my favorite Snake Man back in the day but like someone else mentioned, now I'm old enough not to tear up his tongue. Back then I bent it and rolled it up and it was all crooked. Poor guy.

I think between the new 200x King Hsss, Kobra Khan, Rattlor, Snakeface, Tung Lashor, and the snakemen army builders, that faction may actually be the best one on the shelf now. I'm not sure. The Evil Horde and Evil Warriors are stunning, but the Snakemen really lucked up I think.

I'm glad I army built snake warriors now. I think I have maybe 16 of them?

Yeah, Mattel has really went all out on the Snakemen. This guy really looks amazing. I'm so stoked to finally complete this faction next year when Ssqueeze finally comes out!
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"

I love him, he was one of my favorite figures as a kid so it was disappointing to me when he became the mutated Hulk Lashor in the 2k line. Since his 2k version was so far from the classic design I'd hoped that his MOTUC figure would draw from his classic look. I love the head-sculpt, the lean body, bright colors and the gloves! The only way he could be better was if if didn't have those weird 2k tongue teeth, how would that work anatomically? Wouldn't he cut the inside of his own mouth every time he retracted his tongue?

P.S. 4H/Mattel, it's just one fans humble request but when designing MOTUC Squezze please give him the classic hands and not the 2k snake heads with wolverine claws combo.

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    Tung lashor is really awesome but I would love to get the filmation style too, cause so different with the vintage toy
    WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED :

>>>>> Canadian He-man/Teela/Ramman <<<<<
    >>>>> Canadian Skeletor/Faker/Beastman <<<<<

Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    I love Tung Lashor - like Rattlor and Snake Face before him - he's turned out amazingly well and you can tell the 4HM had a lot fun sculpting him.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Saurod ~ Gwildor ~ Crita ~ Dylamug ~ Staghorn ~ Ninjor ~ Tung Lashor ~ Oo-Larr ~ Darius ~ Evilseed ~ Masks of Power Demons ~ Skelcons ~ Kothos ~ Hawke ~ Veena ~ Spydra ~ Angast ~ S-S-Sssqueeze ~ Sweet Bee ~ Tuskador ~ Lodar ~ Entrapta ~ Sorceress Teela ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Kex Queen ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Mermista ~ Red Shadow ~ Fang-Or ~ Crimson Fury ~