Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How awesome is MOTUC toyline. Its the best ever and this is why...

How awesome is MOTUC toyline. Its the best ever and this is why...

We are getting figures and characters that were once only prototypes. Like He-Ro and Gy-gor. Also we are getting Tytus. One of the most sort after MOTU figures. And not to forget about Wun-Dar.

Its so awesome that we will be getting all these characters that were dead in the water 20 years ago and the fans always wanted these and now we do. And not only the obsure characters also all the greats for m all the canons. I didnt think that this line would be as cool as it been turning out latley.
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

Quote Originally Posted by brianatarms View Post
    We are getting figures and characters that were once only prototypes. Like He-Ro and Gy-gor. Also we are getting Tytus. One of the most sort after MOTU figures. And not to forget about Wun-Dar.

Its so awesome that we will be getting all these characters that were dead in the water 20 years ago and the fans always wanted these and now we do. And not only the obsure characters also all the greats for m all the canons. I didnt think that this line would be as cool as it been turning out latley.

I agree with you 100%
    I have no doubt we'll be seeing Eldor, the Star Sisters, and oodles and oodles more as the line continues. And we haven't even seen the likes of Sy-Klone, Rokkon, Modulok... I used to have so many favorites... LOL. Now I'm practically loving everything they throw at us. THIS is what the 2002 line should have been and what I hoped it would be.
    And another thing that I love is that they are making something for everybody with this line. You don't have to be a completist with this line- if you hate Mo-Larr, you never have to touch him. If you hate the Weapons Pack, who cares? There's bound to be another one down the line somewhere. I feel like with MOTUC fans can cherry-pick what they like best. I feel Mattel has really hit upon something here and is going to see great continued success with He-Man this time out.

Also, the stuff they are releasing in MOTUC is sooo random and unexpected that it's seriously making action figure-collecting exciting and FUN again. And that's what I'm in it for.

I couldn't agree with you more. This has to be the best line up so far!
    Worlds Biggest Meteorb Fan!

Quote Originally Posted by brianatarms View Post

Agreed!

Mattel is kicking ass on this line.

You know what else is great? The DC VS MOTU 2 packs... because it might create brand new fans of He-Man with the kids that buy them at the Toys R' Us.

How awesome is MOTUC?
    Well It's so awesomne that it makes Chuck Norris, Batman and MacGyver seem lame by comparison. This has been THE BEST Valentine's Day EVER!!
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

Heroic Warrior
    I understand your excitement ! I'm very pleased too...

But let's remain careful and vigilant... we know it's always when marketing, production, availability and quality control issues are concerned, that Mattel screws up...

So yes, let's be happy... but let's remain cautious too !

Yes this line has been a suprise on how cool it has been. When it's all over and done with we will look back and remember how awesome it was to be a collector during this time.

A big fan of Slush Head
    There are no words to describe the awesomness of this toyline!!
    A dream come true!!
    http://mikebock.deviantart.com/
    SLUSH HEAD FINALLY SHOWED UP IN MOTUC YAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DO4M View Post
    How awesome is MOTUC?
    Well It's so awesomne that it makes Chuck Norris, Batman and MacGyver seem lame by comparison. This has been THE BEST Valentine's Day EVER!!
    I know its crazy!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone

Yes....

I agree.....

This line IS KICK ASS!!!
    Positive Transactions-greyskull1, Kero, miasboytoy, MOTU_Maniac, Big Country, Beastmangler, biged98, EwR-Disaster, masterenglish, Radrcks, Son Of Keldor, myers04, tattoojunkie74, He-Cowboy, Judeh Simon, Dr Kain, BrandnChicagoHorde, JonnyTyler, Mern-Ra, wolvie3579, Toygiant, Grayskulls Fakor, Villa-man, Fisto69, Mdoclar, degra, Dawg88, Jii Dee & Many More Orgers...

long live motuc

These latest reveals have been so awesome - and unexpected (Tytus and Gy-Gor) - that I can believe a future where Granamyr, Shadow Beasts and Goat-Man are made into plastic.

In fact, I now believe more than ever before that we will eventually see Filmation characters such as Shadow Weaver, Scorpia, Fang Man before MOTUC breathes its last!

I'm actually starting to think this line might trump the original 80's line......

Always Lurking Around Son of Keldor's Avatar
    this motuc line is gonna blow the 80's line out of the water especially if they manage to redo every original figure.

=)
    Can I get a "Hell Yeah" for Scorpia!!!

My Trader Feedback thread:

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eldor+feedback

Quote Originally Posted by King Tycho View Post
    I'm actually starting to think this line might trump the original 80's line......
    We got the Green Goddess. So your statement is how I see it already.

Only thing missing is Castle Grayskull, but I've no doubts with continued success, we'll be getting one eventually.
    We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing. -George Bernard Shaw
    Nate Baertsch Illustration Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Crowley View Post
    You know what else is great? The DC VS MOTU 2 packs... because it might create brand new fans of He-Man with the kids that buy them at the Toys R' Us.
    I think the paint job looks a bit horrible for these two-packs compared to the regular!
    Accept the unacceptable.

Makes me feel like a kid again.

Sean79

I especially like seeing how favorably MOTUC compares with DC. Superman needs to work out more!

Gygor and Tytus. I can't say whether they will sell fast enough for Mattel's liking, but I appreciate that they are really digging deep into the old concepts to bring us a little variety.

Though I thought the ape-man-beast quota was already covered by Beastman, Stratos, and Mossman. Gygor really gives out that POTA feel...

Oh well, the more the monkeyer!
    Your support means more research for the Myostatin-challenged.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean79 View Post
    Makes me feel like a kid again.

Sean79
    This is exactly how I feel! Long live MOTU!
    "I must possess all, or I possess nothing" - Skeletor in Masters of the Universe (1987)

My pictures and albums

Feedback #1
    Feedback #2
    Feedback #3

This is the BEST toy line EVER! Hands down.
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

I really think the inclusion of Tytus and Gygor will raise awareness to non-fans that there's a lot more to MOTU than He-Man and Skeletor. Intriuged figure collecting fans may jump on the MOTU Fan Boy band wagon when they realize there's so much more depth to it.
    chikarapro.com Loco Lucha Libre!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chuc98 View Post
    This is the BEST toy line EVER! Hands down.
    I gotta agree.

I mean we are getting such a variety of characters from from known and un produced aspects. Now really there are so many possibilities for figures that we don't even know who they will make. This is awesome.

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectror View Post
    I understand your excitement ! I'm very pleased too...

But let's remain careful and vigilant... we know it's always when marketing, production, availability and quality control issues are concerned, that Mattel screws up...

So yes, let's be happy... but let's remain cautious too !
    So far, it looks as if MOTUC is going to beat out 200X and POP by Christmas time as far as raw characters, not counting variants. It has already surpassed NA's 22 figures.

When the 30th figure comes out, MOTUC will be the second best MOTU line in terms of character production.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    So far, it looks as if MOTUC is going to beat out 200X and POP by Christmas time as far as raw characters, not counting variants. It has already surpassed NA's 22 figures.

When the 30th figure comes out, MOTUC will be the second best MOTU line in terms of character production.
    I see you did your homework.

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post

That's an interesting consideration indeed.