Thread: Female Cosmic Enforcers? (via motuc "weapons pack")

Female Cosmic Enforcers? (via motuc "weapons pack")

I don't know if it's even possible to ever do this, but when I first saw the new Purple Zodac armor, staff, and gun, in the new weapons pack, one of my first thoughts was to use them for the first FEMALE cosmic enforcer.

But with the non-removable armor/outfits thus far on the female motuc figures, I guess this isn't yet an option, unless one were to cut them off.

I think Teela's extra helmeted head would work for a new female cosmic enforcer using the purple gear, but I'm not sure about using the rest of her....

Maybe future females can/will have partial/fully removable outfits to accommodate the weapons packs for use in the swapping of parts/accessories between figures?

Sure we could use the purple armor with another male motuc figure to create another male cosmic enforcer, but wouldn't it be cool to use it for the first female cosmic enforcer?

Anyone have any ideas on how this could work? Or do you even like the idea of Female and/or POP Cosmic Enforcers?
    – No comment.

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    When I saw the purple armour, female Cosmic Enforcer was my first though!

I wanted the girls' outfits removeable from before we saw Teela, but a lot of people nay-sayed on me...even when I showed how it could be done ala WWE girls.

Anyhow, yes. Teela helmet head would work well. Maybe the armour would go well over Adora's clothes though.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Oh I would have preferred the female figures with removable outfits as well, but I understand the Horsemen's design choice.

However, I wonder if they will eventually do some female figures with removable outfits, down the road.

In the meantime, I did try out Zodak's armor on my Teela and I must say, if you can get past the "armor-upon-armor" she actually looks pretty good! Especially with the white accents on Zodak's armor which perfectly matches the white in Teela's.

Here's a quick pic:

Cosmic Teela!

And it was only fair...

Cobra Zodak!
    And I must say I think he looks quite cool as well!
    I used one of the clear rubber bands that comes with the figures to hold down the cobra armor around his waist, but maybe the "boil then freeze" method could be used to permanently "reshape" it to fit?

Even the profile view of him with the cobra armor is kinda cool!
    It looks like he's being swallowed! (Not unlike the fate of his brother Zeelar! LOL! )

And here's a profile view of Zodak; and Teela doesn't have to give up her sword-fighting now that she's with the enforcers, as you can see, her sword fits nicely on her back now!

Well... what do you all say?

Female Cosmic Enforcers??

Yay or nay?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Neutro; February 16, 2010 at 04:33am.
    – No comment.