Thread: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty (Heart of the Swarm expansion)

Hybrid View

StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty (Heart of the Swarm expansion)

The sequel of one of the best games in the late 90's is almost here!

I'm very excited. This game sucked the life out of me back then....

Anybody here got selected to test the beta?
    "I must possess all, or I possess nothing" - Skeletor in Masters of the Universe (1987)

My pictures and albums

Feedback #1
    Feedback #2
    Feedback #3

Never thought I would see it in my lifetime

Quote Originally Posted by Soulfly View Post
    Never thought I would see it in my lifetime
    You're right.

I've been following this for 3 years, I think they in development or might be in final development. I'm gonna buy this original game.
    Our ancestor are praying for the wealthy of his generation, Many has come and we will wait for more.
    "I know what it's like to lose someone you love" - Through Her Eyes Dream Theater.

Death is inevitable, death will keep his promise to greet you in the after life.
    And god will keep his promise to judge you right or wrong. Then your soul will be there forever after.

Evil Master of Warcraft
    I played it at Blizzcon. I should be in the Beta. I bought the WoW XPS Laptop and I get 5 free beta keys. I'm pretty sure it works for all blizz products, not just WoW. I checked last night and they said for those with other promotions they will email me a code. They did the same with Wrath of the Lich King, just wasn't immediate.
    Giving away three free months of World of Warcraft + copy of game. PM me for details.

Diablo III Battletag = Hordack#1465 WoW - Ghostlands Sever XBL Gamertag = Hordack1980

Personally, i would've loved to try out 'Starcraft Ghost', but that one got scrapped.

I have a massive amount of love for Starcraft (and the expansion pack) of course Warcraft I and II were good (didn't much care for III though.)

Evil Master of Warcraft
    The expansion preview page is up. Heart of the Swarm.

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/game/hea...swarm-preview/

(Also edited title of thread)
    Giving away three free months of World of Warcraft + copy of game. PM me for details.

Diablo III Battletag = Hordack#1465 WoW - Ghostlands Sever XBL Gamertag = Hordack1980

Quote Originally Posted by GeologyMule View Post
    The expansion preview page is up. Heart of the Swarm.

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/game/hea...swarm-preview/

(Also edited title of thread)
    From what I've seen and heard she's still a bad girl, Well.... Zergs need a sniper unit.

and I've seen the gameplay footage. It is look promising as she is trying to redeem herself from the destruction and her past life from being a killing machine!
    http://gamerant.com/starcraft-ii-hea...-art-ic-87696/
    Last edited by Fendi; June 2, 2011 at 02:38pm.
    Our ancestor are praying for the wealthy of his generation, Many has come and we will wait for more.
    "I know what it's like to lose someone you love" - Through Her Eyes Dream Theater.

Death is inevitable, death will keep his promise to greet you in the after life.
    And god will keep his promise to judge you right or wrong. Then your soul will be there forever after.

Doha, Qatar, Arabian Gulf ... clearly no where near the US of A ... in case you were curious... not suggesting at all that your geography skills are bad... I'm just saying... anywho...
    I thought it was more along the lines of her days as the Queen of Blades
    "Milk is for babies" - Arnold Schwarzenneger

The story lifted off after the Battle of Char, or the last campaign on Terran mission! As Kerrigan continue to evolve the zerg despite her change of appearance as a human!

I want to add more sc2 friends for some 2v2s, 3v3s, or just for some fun.

Send me your email addresses to add you. My battlenet id is: OkYdOkY
    "I must possess all, or I possess nothing" - Skeletor in Masters of the Universe (1987)

My pictures and albums

Feedback #1
    Feedback #2
    Feedback #3