Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty (Heart of the Swarm expansion)

I want to add more sc2 friends for some 2v2s, 3v3s, or just for some fun.

Send me your email addresses to add you. My battlenet id is: OkYdOkY
    "I must possess all, or I possess nothing" - Skeletor in Masters of the Universe (1987)

My pictures and albums

Feedback #1
    Feedback #2
    Feedback #3

Evil Master of Warcraft
    I suck so bad doing the multiplayer.
    Giving away three free months of World of Warcraft + copy of game. PM me for details.

Diablo III Battletag = Hordack#1465 WoW - Ghostlands Sever XBL Gamertag = Hordack1980

I think my battlenet id is ISUMark

I play occasionally but right now SWTOR is taking most of my time
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

I can't wait for Heart of the Swarm, I might hold it down at least 6 month or a year over my spec issues and money. But, I am looking forward of the gaming aspect but the storyline is pretty off by me.
    Our ancestor are praying for the wealthy of his generation, Many has come and we will wait for more.
    "I know what it's like to lose someone you love" - Through Her Eyes Dream Theater.

Death is inevitable, death will keep his promise to greet you in the after life.
    And god will keep his promise to judge you right or wrong. Then your soul will be there forever after.

Whoa, I completely forgot that I bought StarCraft 2! I only played it for about a week before I got too busy. I should dust it off and get back to it!

Evil Master of Warcraft
    I played a little of HotS at BlizzCon. It was cool, but I've never played Zerg, so it was a little different for me.

I played the DotA and it was bad ass. Has it been released yet? It's cool playing as Arthas and Thrall in the SC universe.
    Giving away three free months of World of Warcraft + copy of game. PM me for details.

Diablo III Battletag = Hordack#1465 WoW - Ghostlands Sever XBL Gamertag = Hordack1980

Quote Originally Posted by GeologyMule View Post
    I played a little of HotS at BlizzCon. It was cool, but I've never played Zerg, so it was a little different for me.

I played the DotA and it was bad ass. Has it been released yet? It's cool playing as Arthas and Thrall in the SC universe.
    Is it good? I am waiting for the official release. Only wish there's a lan game for these type of games!
    Our ancestor are praying for the wealthy of his generation, Many has come and we will wait for more.
    "I know what it's like to lose someone you love" - Through Her Eyes Dream Theater.

Death is inevitable, death will keep his promise to greet you in the after life.
    And god will keep his promise to judge you right or wrong. Then your soul will be there forever after.

Evil Master of Warcraft
    Quote Originally Posted by Fendi View Post
    Is it good? I am waiting for the official release. Only wish there's a lan game for these type of games!
    I suck at multiplayer on SC2, and I'm not that great at campaign. Luckily my group had three other guys who play together and knew what to do. It was a lot of fun and I can't wait to play it live.

I think they made a couple of pretty interesting changes in HotS.

There is a couple of HotS custom maps where you can play with the new units, just to a search.

Anyone interested in adding me as an SC2 friend, my id is: Okydoky (oky_doky1979@yahoo.com).
    "I must possess all, or I possess nothing" - Skeletor in Masters of the Universe (1987)

My pictures and albums

Feedback #1
    Feedback #2
    Feedback #3

Evil Master of Warcraft
    Well it is here.

I played through the campaign and loved it. Story was great, gameplay was great, missions were fun. No complaints.

Yeap, Going to play this game next month, since the game are 100 MYR cheaper than the first one. Hopefully this will be a good investment.