Thread: Could Mo-Larr mean good news to MOTU fans?

Heroic Master of Tugging CarKrash's Avatar

Could Mo-Larr mean good news to MOTU fans?

I would say it's safe to say Mo-Larr has become the most controversial character in Masters of the Universe history..

..but can it lead to something bigger??

Robot Chicken airs on Cartoon Network. Toyguru said recently that the Mo-Larr set may be available for purchase on the Cartoon Network website.

Can the deal between Mattel and the producers of Robot Chicken to produce Mo-Larr be part of a bigger deal between Mattel and Cartoon Network.?

Is it possible that the two companies are working together? Could Masters of the Universe return to Cartoon Network in a new incarnation??

Nice assessment. I'd love to see MOTU return to Cartoon Network. Maybe it would start off with a two hour movie premier. It'd be nice to see a new cartoon movie show up instead of all the live action stuff they're leaning towards nowadays.

Peace.

So.. I think I might have found even more evidence to support my (nonexisting) arguement..

http://geeksofdoom.com/2010/02/18/ad...le+Feedfetcher

Adult Swim will begin at 9 PM in 2011. As Robot Chicken is a part of Adult Swim and MOTUC is an Adult collector line.. Maybe MOTU will be the perfect show to slot in between children and adult programming at 9 PM when the change happens.

GI Joe recently had a special on Adult Swim. Maybe Mattel can one up Hasbro by having an adult themed telivision show on Adult Swim??

Thoughts???

they should do commercials to air between the adult swim slots

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by CarKrash View Post
    So.. I think I might have found even more evidence to support my (nonexisting) arguement..

http://geeksofdoom.com/2010/02/18/ad...le+Feedfetcher

Adult Swim will begin at 9 PM in 2011. As Robot Chicken is a part of Adult Swim and MOTUC is an Adult collector line.. Maybe MOTU will be the perfect show to slot in between children and adult programming at 9 PM when the change happens.

GI Joe recently had a special on Adult Swim. Maybe Mattel can one up Hasbro by having an adult themed telivision show on Adult Swim??

Thoughts???
    I think something like some sort of animated special would be neat, but also GI JOE: RESOLUTE failed to really get any toy support besides I think just two single figures and also I think one or two of those box sets.

I think you are reading too much into the Mo-Larr thing though.
    "This is true. This is real. This . . . is . . . STRAIGHT EDGE."

-CM Punk

Yeah.. it’s all more wishful thinking then anything. I do think Mattel and Cartoon Network have some sort of arrangement together. Hot Wheels has a show that airs on Cartoon Network, MYP aired on Cartoon Network. I’m not knowledgeable enough to know of any other Mattel properties that might have cartoons. I see a lot of Barbie DVDs, but I don’t know if their aired on television first or not. I just know that Mattel and Cartoon Network cross promoting anything MOTU (such as Mo-Larr) can’t be a bad thing. Worse case scenario, there’s a toy that the majority of the fandom doesn’t want. Best case scenario: new MOTU cartoon or animated movie!

An adult MOTU version of Resolute would be awesome! However, I know there would be a huge stink like with GI Joe fans when a character is killed like when Bazooka got shot up. Same for Zartan. Sadly, poor Mekaneck would probably get his head cut off or Mer Man would become a McFillet at McDonalds..
    Ehhh! Where's my beer!?!?