Thread: Bionatops in MOTUC

Shezar in MOTUC please! The All American's Avatar

Bionatops in MOTUC

Who would like to see the heroic steed of He-Man in Preternia, the mighty Bionatops, in the line?

Throw logic out the window in terms of shared tooling or probability. I personally think he'd look great with Preternia Disguise He-Man!

$(KGrHqJHJD!E9!YZftCnBPb2f,rGoQ~~60_35.JPG

I would like to see Bionatops but my interest would not be entirely vintage. I would like to see a saddle on a mount like this so that He-man or someone else could go rampaging on this mechabeast with axe in hand.

Even though I'm a Dino-Riders fan, I don't really want it for the laser aspect.

Don't wanna be negative, but unless 4H did something really unique with the sculpt.....

No.

Heroic Warrior
    I would say yes, only if it would be offered in a reasonable price, alongside with the other Preternian dinos (otherwise no way). I would love to recreate this incredible scene with the MOTUC action figures, but it would cost me a fortune!

Heroic Warrior
    Most of what I still want out of the line are beasts and vehicles. I'd love Bionatops, but i'd like to see the T-Rex first so the snake men get a beast.

Quote Originally Posted by The All American View Post
    Who would like to see the heroic steed of He-Man in Preternia, the mighty Bionatops, in the line?

Throw logic out the window in terms of shared tooling or probability. I personally think he'd look great with Preternia Disguise He-Man!

Looks great to me!
    WHERE IS THE TRANSPARENCY?

Top want list: Mask of Power Demons, Snake Goddess Teela, GITD Goddess, Snake Mountain Man, Dree-Elle & Montork, 200X Beast-Man, Red Beast, Ra-Jar, Great Black Wizard, Dragoon, King Torius, 200x Centaur Chief, Queen Andreeno.

3 Club Eternia, 3 Club 200X, 2 Collectors' Choice. 1 Beast Man. 1 Camo Khan. 1 Granymyr

WWW.FARTHERTHANWEDREAMED.COM

Advocating for a New Adventures Mini-Sub!

Hey, if the line evolves into allowing Powers of Grayskull we could see ALL of the Preternia figures coming our way!
    Masters of the Universe and ThunderCats - together for the first time! Pure AWESOME!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by granamyr80 View Post
    I would say yes, only if it would be offered in a reasonable price, alongside with the other Preternian dinos (otherwise no way). I would love to recreate this incredible scene with the MOTUC action figures, but it would cost me a fortune!

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/20...ts-d8fdn2d.jpg
    Well, you could do it with some pretty sick Photoshop skills...

The Official 200X Sorceress vs 200X Evil-Lyn 2 Pack Support Thread
    The Blonde Teela Thread

Sagitar (Jetlag) • Azdar • Belzar • Chazdar • 200X Evil-Lyn • 200X Teenage Prince Adam • 200X Teenage Teela • 200X Sorceress • General Rattlor (MYP) • 200X King Randor and Queen Marlena • 200X Battle Armor King Randor and Battle Armor Queen Marlena • Ice Armor He-Man • WMD Roboto

Maybe in 2016, I wouldn't mind seeing the Bionatops then. Would be cool to have a more complete Preternia display.

On a hill in the woods just around the corner

I think the 4H could make him look awesome in this line!!!
    ......... ........

MOST WANTED MOTUC figures:
    Ice Armor He-Man, Sagitar, Master Sebrian, Snake Mountain Man, Filmation Mer-Man, NA Prince Adam, Dylamug, Fang-Or, Major Header, Granita, Great Black Wizard, Quakke, Delora/Hawke, Dree-Elle/Montork, Tuvar, Badrah, Disco Skeletor, Songster, & Stridor

*My iTrader Feedback
    *My MOTU_Maniac Feedback Thread

Yeah! must have before the line ends, no way gygor came before this pre-eternian beast
    I'd buy that sure
    "The most powerful man in the universe..."
    "Where hope seems lost..."
    "I was summoned on the future..."
    "A hero shall emerge to protect Eternia..."
    Whats next ?

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    Among the three of them, he'd be the most impressive one i suppose.
    I mean, the shape of this animal is all but common :
    - bony collar which provides an angular looking
    - very fleshy
    - robust paws
    He'd be a hit, no doubt.

The three Preternian dinos are awesome. I fully support these being part of the MOTUC line so more fans can enjoy them.

Turbodactyl is probably the most likely of the dinos as it is such a simple and cost effective design.

A year or so ago I thought Bionatops might be a chance to make it in the line cos Preterian Disguise He-Man brought him back to the current era in one of the new minis ... however, sadly, it appears not. The vintage Bionatops was a pretty simply designed beast. It would be awesome to see teh 4H take a fully articulated approach to this character.

We can hope. But I am realistic about our chances.
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

Since it's really unlikely we actually get the large scale dino beasts, what would you think of the 4HM interpreting them into figures?

Yes! Preternia Disguise He-Man needs his steed!
    Aaron
    PoP Variants are part of the vintage line, too! Starburst She-Ra, Shower Power Catra, and Scratchin' Sound Catra for 2015!!!