Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tyrantisaurus!!! Who wants him!?

Tyrantisaurus!!! Who wants him!?

http://www.poeghostal.com/2010/02/ev...zard-king.html

I give poe credit for sparking me to make this thread.

i think the dinos....especially a certain purple one.....would make GREAT additions to the large beast line!!!!
    I want NA Skeletor and Rio Blast and I want them now!

Tyrantisaurus was one of my favorite toys as a kid too. It's nice to see some other who appreciate him.

I really hope they make him even though he can't really be re-used for anything.

I could make things easy for Matty and just tell them to gather every MotU Bible, sketchbook, napkin drawing, "altered state" concepts and anything left over from the Big Jim line and make it for me.

Then I will be a happy MotU collector.

Sure il take anything motuc
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

HELL YES! give me gigantisaur too since they're making unmade prototypes! !!!

I think Bionatops was my favourite sculpt of the three dinos, but I had loads of fun with all of them, esp Tyrantisaurus action feature. you know I had that damn droid up till a few years ago, I may still have it but I can't find it!
    Last edited by krosfyah; February 18, 2010 at 08:48pm.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Tyrantisaurus Rex has always been my favorite beast from the vintage line. The sooner we get him, the better.
    Proud supporter of the Snake Men.

Most Wanted: Slave Girl, Eldor, Spinnerella, Mermista, Peekablue, Crita, Lizorr, Tyrantisaurus Rex, Battle Ram, Great Black Wizard.
    Most Wanted for Filmation Sub: Madame Razz with Broom, Lord Masque, Ileena, Granita, General Sunder.

No Slave Girl? Watch us hurl!

A barbaric world without slave girls? That's truly barbaric!

Fudge Supreme Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    I may be in the minority here, but generally speaking, I just don't like the idea of Dinosaurs in MOTU.

It would be one thing if they had made up some kind of dinosaur-ESQUE prehistoric creatures for MOTU that would have some similar features to dinosaurs, but would have been different, original, and "alien" in their own right.

Something about just plain, straight up dinosaurs that are the exact same species of dinosaurs from Earth in MOTU on Eternia just doesn't seem right.

They should have done something to make them more unique to MOTU specifically.

Now, that doesn't mean that I am protesting them making this kind of thing in MOTUC. It was a part of MOTU history, so it's fair game. And the truth be told there is a good chance I would get it anyway despite my opinion on the topic. But, still, something about plain old traditional dinos in MOTU just does not seem right.

Leela: "What's the secret of time travel doing on Fry's ass?"
    Fry: "It was bound to be somewhere!"

Yes.

Please.

Pretty please?

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo of Eternia View Post
    I may be in the minority here, but generally speaking, I just don't like the idea of Dinosaurs in MOTU.
    And yet falcons, tigers, panthers, gorillas, snakes and humanoids make sense?

senator kool-ade man has floor "OOOOOOOOHHHH YEAH!!!"
    Senator Macho Man has the floor " OOOOOHH YEEEEAH BROTHER"

the oh yeah's have it

Heroic Warrior
    tyrantisaurus... no thanks. but maybe i'll take a bionatops!

Fudge Supreme Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MC Modulok View Post
    And yet falcons, tigers, panthers, gorillas, snakes and humanoids make sense?
    It's just my opinion, that's all. Not a big deal.

Sure, there are tigers, but they made them seem more unique or "alien" (meaning not of our world) by making Cringer/Battlecat green with yellow stripes, Panthor purple, etc.

The Snakemen kind of work since they aren't just plain old straight up snakes.

As for Gorillas, I assume you are referring to Gygor, and honestly I actually have mixed feelings about him as well.

Leela: "What's the secret of time travel doing on Fry's ass?"
    Fry: "It was bound to be somewhere!"

Quote Originally Posted by krosfyah View Post

B*TCHIN!!!!! I've never seen that before. Hell yes to that one, and the rest of the Dinos!!!
    TB-1089
    Inland Empire Squad Leader
    Southern California Garrison
    501st Legion

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo of Eternia View Post
    It's just my opinion, that's all. Not a big deal.

Sure, there are tigers, but they made them seem more unique or "alien" (meaning not of our world) by making Cringer/Battlecat green with yellow stripes, Panthor purple, etc.
    Fair enough. So Panthor and Battle Cat are sufficiently alien just because they're different colours than cats on Earth? So what makes you so sure that the tyrannosauruses on Earth were purple? (And had guns, bionic legs, collars and fired wheels out of their chests, for that matter?)

If dinosaurs were made for MOTUC, at this point in time i think i'd pass. Not sure why but they just don't strike me as something i'd want (i'd much prefer if a vehicle was released).

Quote Originally Posted by King Kahn View Post

i think the dinos....especially a certain purple one.....would make GREAT additions to the large beast line!!!!
    Which one?

LONG LIVE LOU SCHEIMER!!!

JOIN THE GROUP...

FILMATION FANS FOREVER!!!

I'd be up for one. One of my favorites from 200x was the Raptor Skeletor had.
    :2/16/2010:
    I try to forget but the pain won't go away. Never forget, Never forgive.

Famous last words: "But I had a coupon!"

It's actually "beasts" like this that support my reason for not wanting an All-In 2011 subscription. I think Tyrantisaurus is terrible. I really only want the main mounts/steeds,(Battle Cat, Panthor, Greyskull's Lion, Clawdeen, and Swift Wind), for the beasts and the occasional creature like Gygor or a Shadowbeast.

I don't think I even like Stridor or Mantisaur. I guess I don't like the "mechanical" looking beasts.
    Keep The "Classicized" 200x Heads in MOTUC!

Matty Savings For the Year because of No DOS Purchases: $210

Quote Originally Posted by krosfyah View Post

I think Bionatops was my favourite sculpt of the three dinos, but I had loads of fun with all of them, esp Tyrantisaurus action feature. you know I had that damn droid up till a few years ago, I may still have it but I can't find it!
    Id love to have a giantisaur to scale....that would b a dream come true...then I want tyrantisaurus, binotops, turodactyl and the raptor from 200x....please give us the dinosaurs...especially gigantisaur!!!!

Not interested in dinosaurs, since i didnt even kow they existed in the line. Which is no suprice since they came out when the fan follwing was dying down

I must still be a 5 year old boy at heart because I still love dinosaurs. It may get to the point that I don't have enough room for all of these great beasts/mounts, but for right now, I'd love some MOTUC dinos.
    LONG LIVE LOU SCHEIMER!!!

JOIN THE GROUP...

FILMATION FANS FOREVER!!!

Id love a purple dinosaur but its gets me thinking that the purple t-rex with robotic parts and wepaonry reminds me of one of my all time favorite villians, Beast Wars Megatron ....YES.

Elder Councilman
    my problem with the dinosaurs is that they're just so...plain.

It's not even like Dino Riders, where they had cool armor strapped to 'em.

Tyrantisaurus Rex....shoots a wheel out of his chest or something; it's actually very dull.

Now, if the Horsemen do something to make 'im cooler, then fine.

Course then, we'd be hearing "THE HORSEMEN RAPED MY CHILDHOOD; THEY'RE KILLING TEH LIEN!!!!!!!!!!!!"

now if they actually have bios that connect them with everything else...(sigh) yeah, I'll get 'em..
    "Whoever says money is evil...doesn't have it"- Boiler Room

The Scare is in the Glow! Scare Glow's Avatar
    Eventually . . . but right now there are so many more desired beasts and vehicles in the line that I would rather the dinosaurs be held back for a while.

I'd like to see all the dinos get made!!

To the people who say Dinosaurs don't fit in MOTU, I say that the main strength of MOTU is that it's a good fit for almost any concept. I remember Roger Sweet saying something to the effect that the concept behind MOTU was that it could be anything.

I love the idea of dinos on eternia!