Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tyrantisaurus Rex in MOTUC!!! Who wants him!?

Snappy Threader
    Yes for sure no doubt about it. That would be so cool!

Shezar in MOTUC please! The All American's Avatar

Tyrantisaurus Rex in MOTUC

So who would like the evil and fearsome Tyrantisaurus Rex in the line? This is one purple dinosaur you wouldn't want to mess with. He's been used in the service of evil by both King Hiss and Skeletor.

I think he'd be a cool addition with some Four Horsemen love. Some techno terror and monstrous features!

preternia1600_kindlephoto-1919549.jpg

This is essentially King Hsss's ride so yeah, I would say we need him in the line!

This guy would be so cool by the time the 4 Horsemen have had their way with him. Despondos, yeah!
    Top want list: Green Goddess 2.0, Snake Mountain Man, Mask of Power Demons, Dree-Elle, Uncle Montork, Mini-Comics Beast-Man, 200X Beast-Man, Horde Wraiths, Skeleton Warriors, Battle-Ram, Snake Mountain, & a hardcover collection of all the mini-comics.

3 Club Eternia Subs, 3 Club 200X Subs

WWW.FARTHERTHANWEDREAMED.COM
    Co-moderator at the Mike Mignola Appreciation Station on Facebook.

Absolutely. The T-Rex is my favorite beast in all of MOTU. Ever since beasts were included in MOTUC, he has been my most wanted beast. How people feel about wanting Stridor in the line, is how I feel about this guy, he is essential for my collection even if I know his chances are slim at this point.
    Proud supporter of the Snake Men.

Most Wanted: Slave Girl, Crita, Lizorr, Tyrantisaurus Rex, Great Black Wizard, Darius, the rest of New Adventures.
    Most Wanted Filmation: Lord Masque, Ileena, Granita, General Sunder, Teela, He-Man, Skeletor, Hordak head.

No Slave Girl? Watch us hurl!

A barbaric world without slave girls? That's truly barbaric!

Master of Gardening MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    Yes please!!!!

MOST WANTED MOTUC figures:
    Ice Armor He-Man, Sagitar, Fang-Or, Major Header, Granita, Great Black Wizard, Despara, Quakke, Master Sebrian, Tuvar, Bahdrah, Stridor, & Snake Mountain.

MOST WANTED PCS statues: Mer-Man, Whiplash, Buzz-Off, Sy-Klone, Ram Man, Tri-Klops, & Two-Bad.

*My iTrader Feedback
    *My MOTU_Maniac Feedback Thread

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    If each & every beast species could be included in this line,
    it'd be a real dream that's coming true for hardcore collectors just like me.
    Besides, everyone will agree that, dinosaurs aren't less legitimate in this "Motuverse"
    than some green tigers or even white flying horses with multicolored wings.

Heroic Warrior
    I would like to have the tyrantisaurus, as long as he can be offered in a reasonable price (the same with Bionatops). I believe that the Preternian dinos would be a great addition in the Classic line but i believe it's very unlikely that we see them ever. No doubt that the 4H would make them look awesome

http://www.deviantart.com/art/The-Le...gins-253290058

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyOneSkeletor View Post
    If each & every beast species could be included in this line,
    it'd be a real dream that's coming true for hardcore collectors just like me.
    Besides, everyone will agree that, dinosaurs aren't less legitimate in this "Motuverse"
    than some green tigers or even white flying horses with multicolored wings.
    The Eternian dinos are better fit in a line with protagonists, loin clothed barbarians, than some other vintage MOTU figures! Besides the Eternian Dragons had to evolve from some other reptilian ancestors.
    Last edited by granamyr80; March 15, 2015 at 12:01pm.

Heroic Warrior
    I bought a reproduction of this old model thinking that if I liked it enough someday I'd buy another and make it into a classics Tyrantisaurus. He's 18 inches tall, with joints at the shoulders, hands, jaw, 2 at the neck, hips, feet, and 1-3 in the tail I think. He pretty much looks the part except for the spindly legs. I'm not sure how you could do the robotic parts but I'm sure someone out there is talented enough. If nothing else you can just glue some transformer guns on him.

Mine is still only partially built so I pulled this off the internet. My reproduction is bright orange. You can still get it for around 75-80. The company who remade it is called Atlantis.
    rexrside.jpg.

Yep! count me in!
    "The most powerful man in the universe..."
    "Where hope seems lost..."
    "I was summoned on the future..."
    "A hero shall emerge to protect Eternia..."
    Whats next ?

Quote Originally Posted by granamyr80 View Post
    I would like to have the tyrantisaurus, as long as he can be offered in a reasonable price (the same with Bionatops). I believe that the Preternian dinos would be a great addition in the Classic line but i believe it's very unlikely that we see them ever. No doubt that the 4H would make them look awesome

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...an-d46svuy.jpg

http://www.deviantart.com/art/The-Le...gins-253290058

- - - Updated - - -

The Eternian dinos are better fit in a line with protagonists, loin clothed barbarians, than some other vintage MOTU figures! Besides the Eternian Dragons had to evolve from some other reptilian ancestors.
    "The Powers Of Grayskull " faction was what i was pointing actually.
    But i get your confusion; this all inclusive line is such a mess ...
    and we love that btw.

Eternia is a big place. In some areas, you'll find cities and high technology. In others, dinosaurs rule. It makes sense to me!
    Top want list: Green Goddess 2.0, Snake Mountain Man, Mask of Power Demons, Dree-Elle, Uncle Montork, Mini-Comics Beast-Man, 200X Beast-Man, Horde Wraiths, Skeleton Warriors, Battle-Ram, Snake Mountain, & a hardcover collection of all the mini-comics.

Quote Originally Posted by No-Ah View Post
    Eternia is a big place. In some areas, you'll find cities and high technology. In others, dinosaurs rule. It makes sense to me!
    Yeah ... an open window where anything could happen anytime !
    That's an even more exciting perception i'm sharing as well.
    But we know how it works, don't we ? forums & topics asking for members to be SPECIFIC
    through each & every sentence of theirs.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by granamyr80 View Post
    Pretty sure the dragons were around before the dinos on Eternia, given Granamyr's age. Even if not, they existed concurrently, as the dragons were around during the Great War, fighting the dino-riding Snake Men. Not sure they'd even be able to evolve in just 5000 years, either.
    MOTUC Wishlist Dylamug, Songster, Evil Robot, Tuvar and Badra, Game Master, Grayskull Robot, Karg, Andros, Monstroid, Skelcon(s), the new villains from He-Ro/Dare

Quote Originally Posted by Madison Carter View Post
    Pretty sure the dragons were around before the dinos on Eternia, given Granamyr's age. Even if not, they existed concurrently, as the dragons were around during the Great War, fighting the dino-riding Snake Men. Not sure they'd even be able to evolve in just 5000 years, either.
    If Eternia is billions of years old, the dinosaurs could have ruled for millions of years before the dragons evolved, and now be in fewer numbers allowing mammals to rise.

Heroic Warrior
    If Eternia is billions of years old, the dinosaurs could have ruled for millions of years before the dragons evolved, and now be in fewer numbers allowing mammals to rise.
    It's possible. I was just always under the impression Granamyr was around before pretty much anyone else outside of the likes of Procrustus, Skytree and the cosmic beings/gods.
    MOTUC Wishlist Dylamug, Songster, Evil Robot, Tuvar and Badra, Game Master, Grayskull Robot, Karg, Andros, Monstroid, Skelcon(s), the new villains from He-Ro/Dare

Anything is possible with Mattel and MOTU. I am all in anyway!!! I will buy if it gets released.
    Please like my cool MOTU Universe FaceBook page at:

https://www.facebook.com/browse/admi...14947855236095

It's possible. I was just always under the impression Granamyr was around before pretty much anyone else outside of the likes of Procrustus, Skytree and the cosmic beings/gods.
    Granamyr doesn't have to have been around from the earliest beginning to be the oldest, he just has to be one of a few who aren't actually dead yet. He's just the oldest being (besides Skytree) on the planet now.

Without an extinction event like Earth had, it's easy to accept that dinosaurs are still around. Don't the Giants use them as beasts of burden? Maybe their dinosaur husbandry is what has allowed their continued existence - with breeding practices keeping them relatively the same evolution-wise for so many years? Brainstorming . . .
    Orko: It's like the Sorceress said: sometimes, the ones who seem the worst, need our help the most.
    He-Man: You're learning.

Totally YES! all of the dino's in fact! I think these would look brilliant! It's about time the bad guys had some vehicle/creature love.
    Praise the Emperor and pass the ammunition - for one that will not cure, the other will!

Chicagoland He-Fan or She-Raver? Join the NEW Horde at The Fright Zone! http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...php?groupid=88
    Check out some of my resin toys! some cool stuff coming soon! http://lordchaoscreations.bigcartel.com/

Each main character needs his/her steed. How about Tyrantisaurus Rex for King Hsss! Bring this guy on!
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!