Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Heirarchy Of The Evil Warriors

Heirarchy Of The Evil Warriors

Okay, so I realize that Skeletor's Evil Warriors operate more like a gang, than a military unit (probably why they get their arses kicked by the Masters so much!! ), but in your minds, what's the overall "chain of command"?

Obviously Skeletor is at the top. Evil Lyn is obviously his SIC. Who's next? Tri-Klops? TrapJaw?

I have always felt Tri-Klops was next due to his technical abilities followed by Mer-Man/Beastman/Trapjaw (middle tier evil warriors more akin to warlords of different domains) and then at the bottom was Whiplash and Clawful

Other villains like Webstor and Scareglow would fall in between the Trapjaw tier and the Clawful bottom
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Beastman, Merman
    followed by Tricolops, then TrapJaw (because of his Treachery against Skelator), then the rest.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SAMURAI36 View Post
    Okay, so I realize that Skeletor's Evil Warriors operate more like a gang, than a military unit (probably why they get their arses kicked by the Masters so much!! ), but in your minds, what's the overall "chain of command"?

Obviously Skeletor is at the top. Evil Lyn is obviously his SIC. Who's next? Tri-Klops? TrapJaw?
    I think Tri-Klops would be next on the totem pole. Beast Man, Trap Jaw and Mer-Man round out his primary court.

Everyone else is below those guys.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Oo-Larr • Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP)

Beastman, to me, has always been more of a henchman along with Trap Jaw, Whiplash, Stinkor, Scareglow and Clawful. Mer-Man (who can supply and army), Evil-Lyn and Tri-Klops are like the inner circle, the ones that Skeletor communes with and makes his plans. Beastman might be in there too but I don't think he would be sought for council, just lead the big bad beasts.

Webstor, Jitsu, and the rest are more like the guys that answer Skeletor's call when needed to fight the good guys but the have their own regular dealings and are not alway held up in Snake Mountain.

Being Skellys strategist I think Two Bad belongs
    in the innercircle too.
    Spikor is his blacksmith/weaponmaker, he ought
    to have a place within the Mountain aswell.
    Armageddon will soon be here,
    the sinners will meet their fate.
    But I am calm and without fear,
    as I feed upon my hate.

Court Magician
    Merman would return to the sea instead of leading Skelly's lackies.

After Evilyn, I think the baddies would break up and go thier own pathway.
    Collecting MOTUC since Dec. 09

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by SAMURAI36 View Post
    Okay, so I realize that Skeletor's Evil Warriors operate more like a gang, than a military unit (probably why they get their arses kicked by the Masters so much!! )
    Ha! Hilarious! It's just too bad that the villains help so many heroes change their careers to gardening by making them push up the daisies and fertilizing the lawn...

As to the question, there is no chain of command. Skeletor rules as a tyrant and a despot. When he's around no one else gives orders or has a say. Now, when he is absent it's a free-for-all among the rest of the Evil Warriors where the most powerful one gets to lead. So, the real question is who is the most powerful one after Skeletor? I'd say Evil-Lyn and she would rule pretty much like Skeletor with everyone waiting for her to dole out orders.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

My Evil Warriors Heirarchy:
    Skeletor -> Evil Lyn, Triklops -> Panthor -> Beastman, Merman -> Freelance: Webstor -> Kobra Kahn (expendable since he's related to the snakemen) -> everyone else.
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Squid View Post
    Being Skellys strategist I think Two Bad belongs
    in the innercircle too.
    Spikor is his blacksmith/weaponmaker, he ought
    to have a place within the Mountain aswell.
    I also thought that Spikor was Skeletor's chief torturere and executioner.

The Generals....
    Mer-Man and BeastMan.

Then Trappy and Triklops.
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

Quote Originally Posted by DO4M View Post
    My Evil Warriors Heirarchy:
    Skeletor -> Evil Lyn, Triklops -> Panthor -> Beastman, Merman -> Freelance: Webstor -> Kobra Kahn (expendable since he's related to the snakemen) -> everyone else.
    Panthor can't really be in the heirarchy. Do you see anyone taking orders from him? He's just a pet.
    Bikini Teela: Hottest version ever!!

Heroic Master of Cats Judeh Simon's Avatar
    Skeletor
    Evil-Lyn
    Beast-Man / Mer-man / Tri-Klops / Trap Jaw
    Whiplash
    Clawful / Webstor / Cobra Khan / Stinkor / Spikor /Two bad / Jitsu
    Ninjor /Scareglow
    Blast Attack / Faker / Twistoid
    Panthor / Screech
    My MOTUC top 10 wants (POST NYTF 2014):

Queen Angella - Hunga the Harpy - Peekablue -Mermista - Veena - Red Knight - Vultak - Dylamug - Sibyline - Kex Queen

Small creatures that need to happen: Imp - 3 main twiggets

Quote Originally Posted by Teela-Na View Post
    Panthor can't really be in the heirarchy. Do you see anyone taking orders from him? He's just a pet.
    If he is anywhere it would be up next to Skeletor, I thought in the 200x toon Panthor basically did what he wanted and Skeletor let him.
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    If he is anywhere it would be up next to Skeletor, I thought in the 200x toon Panthor basically did what he wanted and Skeletor let him.
    Panthor is like Skeletor's cat though. If Obama has a cat who stays close to him all the time, that cat is not next in line for the presidency before the vice president.

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    I always liked what someone on the DVDs - I think it was Paul Dini - said about the Evil Warriors - that they're basically just a barely-organized frat.

That said, I think it's pretty clear that Evil-Lyn outranks everyone but Skeletor, for obvious reasons, and I think Beast Man, Mer-Man, Trapjaw and Tri-Klops are the 'senior staff'.

I think everyone else is pretty much equal, although some are brighter than others which gives them a bit of an edge. (Whiplash, Webstor and classic Clawful, for example, wouldn't be taking orders from Spikor), but I think they're all pretty much 'frat brothers' without a particular rank system. And even with senior staff, since they get kicked around by the boss more than the others, their 'rank' is dubious.
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

I think Panthor could be considered second-in command since he above all others has Skeletor's back. As in - there's not one of Skelly's crew who haven't tried to betray him or wouldn't if they could get away with it. Panthor's pretty loyal to Skeletor, and the others fear him. Evil Lyn would be next, being the most powerful. Then Tri-Klops being the technician and all-around badass with a sword. I'd put Trapjaw next because he's usually a part of the main gang causing trouble and besides his versatility and equal afforementioned baddassedness, he is one of the few who really stood against Skeletor, even amassing an army to go against him. That's pretty big to me, he could have made his own separate evil faction had he been a little smarter. Then I guess comes Beast Man, though you could almost say he's second in command since his fear keeps him loyal and he's usually Skeletor's go-to guy, but I'm thinking in terms of power and chain of command. After that I'd have to say Webstor due to the stuff about him being a master mathematician and such, he's probably a lot smarter and doesn't always have to pander to Skeletor's whims, being a free agent and all, plus he's the only one of them smart enought to carry a handgun just in case s*** gets real :P . Then Mer-Man (because he's got his own stuff going on under the sea), then Scareglow since he's kind of a prisoner but still pretty powerful in his own right, then Whiplash, then Clawful, then Spikor, then of course Faker, the mindless robot. And then there's Stinkor. Nobody wants to hang out with that poor sonuvagun... but good point about them being pretty equal once you get past the main few. They're a bit like a chess set up- Skeletor and Evil-Lyn are the King and Queen (being the most powerful), Trapjaw and Tri-Klops are the Knights (being the best warriors), Beastman and Mer-Man are your bishops (having their own kingdoms they can call to aid, either bestial or aquamarine), Whiplash and Clawful are the Rooks of course (being the heavy hitters), and the rest are equal pawns. So what about the rest of the villains? Anyone have the ability and seven minutes of free time to go through all the villains including the horde and snakemen and rank them? I've always thought of it as Hordak > King Hiss > Skeletor > Evil-Lyn > Shadow Weaver > All the rest, but how do you guys think the evil warriors from all factions stack up against each other? The cool thing about this is that you can play with your figures and ultimately decide who would be commanded by who and who would win in a fight .
    Last edited by AmericanLegend; February 19, 2010 at 05:27pm.

Yet he's higher than Beastman... That's the whole point... Beastman ranks lower than the pet cat... Imagine what that would do to guys like Stinkor, who are at THE BOTTOM of the totem pole.
    (Though Panthor having Skelly's back sounds cool.)
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

For me:

Skeletor

Evil-Lyn, Beast Man, Mer-Man
    Tri-Klops, Trap-Jaw

Whiplash, Clawful, Webstor

Stinkor, Spikor

everybody else

Evil-Lyn's (most likely) more powerful than Mer-Man or Beast Man, but I'd say Beast man is (arguably) more loyal (I think of him as a bodyguard in addition to general henchman/warrior) and Mer-Man can bring an entire kindgom to the field, so for me those three are on the same level.

I see Tri-Klops and Trap-Jaw as the third "rung" on the ladder, just a small step below the previous three.

The rest are based sort of on "seniority" and sort of on power and sort of on personal preference.

To me, Panthor is sort of outside the loose "chain of command," so to speak. He does what he wants when he wants - he doesn't take orders, but doesn't really give them either.

EDIT: I just read the chess analogy in AmericanLegend's post above, and I think it's pretty accurate actually ...
    Last edited by j-bird; February 19, 2010 at 06:46pm.

Quote Originally Posted by DO4M View Post
    Yet he's higher than Beastman... That's the whole point... Beastman ranks lower than the pet cat... Imagine what that would do to guys like Stinkor, who are at THE BOTTOM of the totem pole.
    (Though Panthor having Skelly's back sounds cool.)
    Higher up in Skeletor's affections maybe, but then we have to decide what we're actually meaning when we're discussing heirarchy within the evil warriors. Obama's cat might be loyal to him and more treasured in his affections than say, Joe Biden. He might even chide the VP if he steps on his tail. That doesn't mean that Obama's cat is going to be next in line in the presidential heirarchy if anything happens to him. The cat has no power at all and no ability to lead. Neither does Panthor.

The evil ranking to me, is like that of a biker gang. There's the Leader & a second in command, there's usually a "right hand man" & everyone else goes by seniority. There are those who come in though & move up very fast due to their importance.

Leader - Skeletor
    2nd in Command - Evil-Lyn
    Leader's right hand man - Beastman
    Senior - Merman, Tri-Clops, Trap Jaw
    Everybody else.

I see Kobra Khan being close to Skeletor as he can keep tabs on the Snake Men using Kobra Khan as a spy since Kobra Khan wears the Snake Men's "colors." Though Kobra Khan's got less seniority, his importance to Skeletor would bring him up a bit.

i think of it more like a cabinet...
    you got skelly as the pres. and evil lynn as vice pres...
    the others are all there to provide different special skills...for advisement and application...
    http://bugshido.deviantart.com/

Be apart of the "Gatchgrey and Royal-T present: the Bug-Shido Staction Character Contest"
    details here http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=176988

Heroic Journalist MldMnrdReporter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    Ha! Hilarious! It's just too bad that the villains help so many heroes change their careers to gardening by making them push up the daisies and fertilizing the lawn...

As to the question, there is no chain of command. Skeletor rules as a tyrant and a despot. When he's around no one else gives orders or has a say. Now, when he is absent it's a free-for-all among the rest of the Evil Warriors where the most powerful one gets to lead. So, the real question is who is the most powerful one after Skeletor? I'd say Evil-Lyn and she would rule pretty much like Skeletor with everyone waiting for her to dole out orders.
    I think you're 100% right. Skeletor's primary henchmen are exactly that. Henchmen. It's Skeletor over all. Evil-Lyn is the only one with any sort of ambition.

I think the main reason Skeletor experience such loyalty from his merry band of thugs is he pretty much saved each of their lives. They owe him. Honor among thieves so to speak.
    Gwildor: Moo? Moo.
    He-Man: Gwildor!
    Gwildor: I'm going, I'm going...Moo!

Higher up in Skeletor's affections maybe, but then we have to decide what we're actually meaning when we're discussing heirarchy within the evil warriors. Obama's cat might be loyal to him and more treasured in his affections than say, Joe Biden. He might even chide the VP if he steps on his tail. That doesn't mean that Obama's cat is going to be next in line in the presidential heirarchy if anything happens to him. The cat has no power at all and no ability to lead. Neither does Panthor.
    Skeletor does not have affections for his warriors. If their capture/death would be needed for him to succeed he'd trade them in a heartbeat. Having Panthor very high in that scale is another way for Skeletor to abuse his power. (maybe causing mutiny across his ranks.)

Caligula wanted to make his horse a consul IIRC. So the idea of a "Pet" being a higher up isn't that farfetched. Heck I read recently about a cat called for Jury Duty.
    http://www1.whdh.com/news/articles/local/BO133130/
    (true that it's a big mix-up, but still the cat has to do his duty.)
    Just because he doesn't talk like Battle Cat doesn't mean that Panthor lacks the skills.

I think the only reason people put Tri-Klops as third is because of his role in MYP where he was clearly third.

Going by the classic line, Evil-Lyn is clearly at the top, but it's hard to say after that.

Merman deferred to Trap Jaw in one episode, and in the Horn of Evil epsiode Trap Jaw deferred to Clawful. I don't think we ever saw Beastman clearly in charge.
    RIP Andy Conrad.