Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Heirarchy Of The Evil Warriors

I see them as a dysfunctional slacker family really, but I'm basing this just on filmation as that's the quintessential version for me.

Evil Lyn is to my way of thinking, the most intelligent and most powerful. Only reason why she's not number one is she lets Skeletor get all the credit and puts up with his constant failures. No one quite understands why she's letting this loser hold her back, as he'd be nothing without her. Daddy issues probably. Someday she'll fly away, she says.

Skeletor is number two though he of course thinks he's number one. I imagine him as being a bit like Butthead or Chris Ware's Rusty Brown, he's the bullying alpha nerd who has to surround himself with kids even more socially challenged then himself to feel any modicum of self worth. Skeletor is all about Danzig until Beast Man gets a Danzig shirt too, then everybody knows Danzig's just a Hobbit Elvis impersonator who's nothing without the misfits, at least according to Skeletor's myspace blog. It can't be easy looking in the mirror, so I don't hold it against him. But without Evil Lyn he'd be nothing. Think Vincent Gallo's character in Buffalo 66.

Panthor's Skelly's pet, and the only one who appreciates his "inner beauty".

Then there's the kids who don't have any other friends and can't get along with their moms so they live at snake mountain and put up with his abuse. Foremost are Beast Man and Trap Jaw. Tri Klops just doesn't have any other place to go and so he's always crashing on the couch and lets Skeletor beat him at Super Nintendo to keep that free rent status ongoing.

Mer-Man's got his own crib away from Snake Mountain, and trying to get a personal brand going with his own crew. Not really sure enough of himself yet to stand up to Skeletor and tell him he's a barefoot wannabe hipster that nobody really likes. He's working on it, but Skeletor keeps making him feel replaceable by steady hanging out with that other fishy kid named Clawful, and that gets MerMan kind of shook. Baby steps.

The rest of the dudes like Spikor, Two Bad, Webstor and Whiplash hang out there when they're not serving time for petty vandalism and sky sled theft. Kobra Khan just hangs out so he can use the gym equipment.

Cartoons aside b/c we've seen how some baddies are portrayed as bumbling fools. So if we were serious about the roles these characters have. They're all intelligent, crafty, & all have certain strengths they possess in my mind.
    I'd go....
    Skeletor
    Kronis(The General)-If he didn't decide to try & overtake Skeletor. He had people listening & willing to fight for him. Came up a little short.
    Beast Man-Yeah, believe it. Highly underrated & w/ Skelly from beginning.
    Evil Lyn-She wants the Power. But at what cost? Can she be trusted??
    Tri Klops- Very intelligent. Don't know if he has the guile to achieve.
    Trap Jaw-He obviously lost points. But, in essence he's a commander & leader. He's not scared to make the tough decisions.
    Mer-Man- He's got what it takes underwater as a leader. But, does he have enough to lead both water & land?

I agree with those who say there is no hierarchy. Skeletor keeps it that way so his lackeys are all constantly vying for his favor. He purposely changes his favorite frequently to keep them hungry, paranoid, and thus easier to control.

I can agree w/ that snakeeyes0217. But, what if he sends a few of his henchman on a mission. He's got to put someone in charge...someone who knows what needs to be done to be successful. And what about a breakout war. Not everyone will be around Skelly for his orders all the time. There has to some a chain of command for the mission to be carried out. Who's going to take charge...lead...make the decision to go or not ect...if Skelly isn't around.

Quote Originally Posted by Metron View Post
    Evil Lyn is to my way of thinking, the most intelligent and most powerful. Only reason why she's not number one is she lets Skeletor get all the credit and puts up with his constant failures.

Skeletor is all about Danzig until Beast Man gets a Danzig shirt too, then everybody knows Danzig's just a Hobbit Elvis impersonator who's nothing without the misfits, at least according to Skeletor's myspace blog.
    Ok, you've insulted the Lord of Destruction enough by placing him lower than Evil-Lyn in the heirarchy, but give him some credit musically. He knows it's the other way around, the Misfits are nothing without Danzig.
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

We have a Horde guild on the free Dethpod Warcraft server and already have most characters ranked as they would be in MOTU. The top tier characters have titles such as ‘Lord of destruction’, ‘Evil Goddess’, ‘Skeletors right hand man’ and the other members without officer status in the guild are just titled ‘Minion of Skeletor’ and basically don’t have guild administration.

Basically just like Skeletor does in other media, ranks are distributed based on when your needed or how much you contribute to the guild.

Here’s how the top tier rank plays out

Skeletor (Undead Warlock) Guild Master
    Evillyn (BloodElf Mage) Officer 2nd in command
    Beastman (Ork Hunter) Officer Skeletor’s PA
    Trapjaw (Undead Warrior) Officer
    Tryclops (BloodElf Paladin) Officer
    Merman (No body plays him yet) ???? – but this guy would be insta officer

Scarglow (Undead Priest) Minion (soon to be promoted to Officer)
    Webstor (Troll Rouge) Minion
    Whiplash (Ork Warrior) Minion but player gone awl anyone wanna play Whiplash?
    Clawful (No body plays him yet) ????
    Ect
    Ect

We used to cop alot of flack for using MOTU names on wow but with been on the server for about 5 years now so meh we just about own the place now.
    Mattel Inc. taken subscribers for the ass since 2011!

I agree there is no real hierarchy after Evil Lyn.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Heroic Warrior BIG DADDY SINISTER's Avatar
    I agree with the guys who say Skeletor rules like the absolute despot he is, and the rest don't really matter. Evil-Lyn will rule in absentia of Skeletor through sheer superior might and intellect, but with her history of treachery even they wouldn't put up with her for long.
    "Who do you pray to... when you're the religion?" - THOR

Heroic Warrior Eternian-King Paul's Avatar

Tired of waiting for Hollywood.

Well, if you must know the order..

Blue King: Hordak
    Blue Queen: She-Ra
    King's Bishop: Skeletor
    Queen's Bishop: Evil Lyn
    King's Knight: Trap Jaw
    Queen's Knight: Catra
    King's Rook: Merman
    Queen's Rook: Frosta
    King's Pawn: Hord Robot
    Queen's Pawn: Mermista

..also I used Buzz-off and Adora as dungeon keepers.

(Anyone want to know the red side?)

Evil & armed for combat TJRules's Avatar
    Skellie rules, followed by Evil-Lyn. Beyond that, everyone else has their strengths and weaknesses so it seems pretty even leveled, imo.
    Support Green Mini-Comic Trap Jaw in MOTUC!

Land Shark in MOTUC!!!!!! Do it Mattel!!! Do it NOW!!!!

Support The Power & Honor Foundation

Power-Con/ThunderCon

I made up a quick heirarchy in what I think the chain of command is...

Ah, I noticed I made a typo...*artillery* and *command*
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by King Tamusk; November 10, 2011 at 03:03am.

Evil & armed for combat TJRules's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by King Tamusk View Post
    Ah, I noticed I made a typo...*artillery* and *command*
    C'mon! Get it RIGHT! Hahaha! Kidding. Good chart, Tamusk. I like it!
    Support Green Mini-Comic Trap Jaw in MOTUC!

Land Shark in MOTUC!!!!!! Do it Mattel!!! Do it NOW!!!!

Support The Power & Honor Foundation

Power-Con/ThunderCon

King Tamusk, I would've put Icer further up but where would you put Draego-Man?? or Goat Man
    Last edited by Coptur; February 17, 2012 at 11:46am.

Quote Originally Posted by Thatman View Post
    I always liked what someone on the DVDs - I think it was Paul Dini - said about the Evil Warriors - that they're basically just a barely-organized frat.

That said, I think it's pretty clear that Evil-Lyn outranks everyone but Skeletor, for obvious reasons, and I think Beast Man, Mer-Man, Trapjaw and Tri-Klops are the 'senior staff'.

I think everyone else is pretty much equal, although some are brighter than others which gives them a bit of an edge. (Whiplash, Webstor and classic Clawful, for example, wouldn't be taking orders from Spikor), but I think they're all pretty much 'frat brothers' without a particular rank system. And even with senior staff, since they get kicked around by the boss more than the others, their 'rank' is dubious.
    I think someone else on the dvd also said there was a hierarchy of stupid!!
    Gaping holes in my collection: Regular old Teela, Weapons pack 1, Power & Honour book 1, SDCC artbook (maybe)

Heroic Warrior
    1. Skelly
    2. Evil Lyn
    3. Trap Jaw, Tri Klops, Beast Man, Mer Man
    4. Whiplash, Clawful, Webstor
    5. Jitsu, Ninjor, Scare Glow, Stinkor, Spikor, Faker, Two Bad

That`s all for me.

-Skeletor at the top.
    -Tri Klops and Evil Lyn as the Right (and left?) hands.
    -Trap Jaw as top enforcer, Beast man as top enforcer and Skelly's personal man, Mer-Man top special agent, free agent
    -Clawful, Whiplash both as second enforcers, Faker, Jitsu, Two Bad
    -Kobra Kahn, Webstor, Scareglow, Ninjor as special agents, free agents (along with evil Zodac)

Skeletor
    Evil-Lyn / Beast-Man / Tri-Klops / Trap Jaw / Mer-Man
    Whiplash / Clawful / Webstor / Kobra Khan / Jitsu
    Stinkor / Spikor /Two Bad / Ninjor /Scareglow
    Faker
    (Blast Attack)
    "A female He-Man. Ooh oh. This is the worst day of my life."