Thread: Popeye Action Figure Review

Popeye Action Figure Review

I y'am what I y'am and that's all that I y'am! Today I'm taking a look at one of my new favorite toys. It's not a new toy by any means, in fact it's almost a decade old now. However if you haven't ever seen Mezco's Popeye line or have forgotten how awesome it was, then let me refresh your memory. I'm going to be looking a couple of the classics over the next couple days and I'm starting with the titular sailorman himself. Check out the full review over at Infinite Hollywood!

Infinite Hollywood: Popeye Figure Review

Thanks for reading. TOOT TOOT!
    Toys, Movies, TV Shows and more reviewed at the pop culture mega site... INFINITE HOLLYWOOD.

I didn't know these were made! Pretty much a perfect incarnation.
    Your support means more research for the Myostatin-challenged.

Heroic Warrior
    I saw these when they first came out and had to have them. Unfortunately I have almost all of them still on card, haven't had the chance to open them. I'm still missing one though, I think it's Alice the Goon.

jiM
    Great traders: The_Seanestro, Dark Sorceress, Malakai9999, class316, The New Old He-Man,
    bone982, jah757s, JeMaBo2, Heh-man, etmartin, sdilks
    Bad Trader: Box of Keldor Heads

Today I'm taking a look at Bluto from Wave 3, or Brutus if you prefer. This is one of the variants I really like, as there's something really spiffy about this repaint. I have a full review of the man with the bad attitude, plus a figure comic where he does battle with our favorite sailor over at the usual.

Infinite Hollywood: Bluto Figure Review

Thanks for reading.
    Toys, Movies, TV Shows and more reviewed at the pop culture mega site... INFINITE HOLLYWOOD.

been a loooooooong time since i had my popeye out on display. at least since i lived at my old apartment. so that's a good three years, minimum. popeye's great and your review reflects that perfectly. can't say i disagree with anything you said. i've also got a wimpy somewhere, he's no slouch either. well, he is. but his action figure is still tops.