Thread: Shadow Weaver in Link's second videogame

Eternian Historian of Art Lex_Alfa's Avatar

Shadow Weaver in Link's second videogame

This is weird, just like that game in which main artwork there's a NA Skeletor...

Just watch this video at 10:19

Isn't it Shadow Weaver?!?!?!

***Please read and be familiar with the rules of the forum. The video posted contained inappropriate language for this forum and all videos posted to the org have to be embedded.***
    Last edited by gnewton34; August 6, 2010 at 04:40am.
    Behold the gaseous stench of Skeletor's breakfast burrito!
    Robot Chicken dixit

It certainly looks like her - maybe she got fed up with Etheria jumped through a portal to meet Link?
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - Spinnerella - Melaktha - Vultak - Dylamug - Crita - Mermista Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina

Beast of 1000 Bottles Hordaiquiri's Avatar
    I don't even have to look at the video to know what you're talking about. It's funny that even then, playing Zelda II as a kid, the first time I saw that I was thinking "how did they get Shadow Weaver in the game??".
    Vintage NA for MOTUC!! LET'S GO~~
    MOTUC wants: Spinnerella, Angella, Mermista, Perfuma, Peekablue, Kayo, Darius, Drissi, Sebrian, Crita, Hoove, Mara, Staghorn, Crystoll, Quakke, B.H., Lizzor, Lord Masque, Chef Allen, Tung Lashor, Sssqueeze, Clawdeen, Granita, Hunga, the Twiggets, Meteorbs
    Great .org transactions: sdilks, Man-E-Toys, bigassbuzz x2, Climan, wolvie3579, air23cnhit, Jestermon