Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Support thread for Slime Pit/Slime/Slime Pit Mutant !

Definitely. I would like the original Slime-Pit with the 200x Slime monster. That would be awesome.
    I will NEVER believe that Mermista beheaded Mer-Man! You sit on a throne of lies.... and smell of beef and cheese, bio writer!!!!

Heroic master of drums DrumMaster's Avatar
    Slime Pit would not be too difficult to build in Classics so the price should be "low".
    Hope it is the next playset !

One of my favorite sets when I was a kid. I remember playing with it ALL the time. Now my 5yr old son plays with it and he absolutely loves it. A new one would be very cool. It wouldn't have to come with slime, but should be able to use slime. It should come with a slime container though.

I would love to see a MOTUC's Style Horde Slime Pit with a Can of Slime and a figure... Maybe Slime Pit He-Man
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Kittrina, Melaktha, Stridor, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Grizzlor, Leech, Mantenna, Horde Trooper, She-Ra, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor

Powers of Grayskull Lord Snake Hunter's Avatar
    The Slime Pit playset must be connectable with Fright Zone and come with 2 figures:

- Slime Pig
    - Bone Mutant

Attached Images Attached Images
    TOP 20 MOTUC ITEMS WISHLIST

-SONGSTER -SCROLLOS -EVIL ROBOT -STRIDOR -METEORBS

NA: -GLEANONS -GALACTYMITES -WEAPONSTRONIC -SAGITAR -STAGHORN
    MYP: -QUEEN ANDREENO -GNOME MARZO -ORACLE -ODIPHUS -BONE MUTANT
    POG: -GRAY -BIONATOPS -TURBODACTYL -TYRANTISAURUS -BATTLERAPTOR

Midwestern She-Raver Salamandra's Avatar
    Oh, yes. I need this in my collection!

I would like this to come as the next playset after Snake Mountain, and before The Fright Zone.

Slime Pit He-Man should come with it,while the Slime Pit warriors are released as a single carded figure or 2 pack, so people can army build.
    ALAS, POOR CLASSICS....

Top want list: Mask of Power Demons, Snake Goddess Teela, GITD Goddess, Snake Mountain Man, Dree-Elle & Montork, 200X Beast-Man, Red Beast, Ra-Jar, Great Black Wizard, Dragoon, King Torius, 200x Centaur Chief, Queen Andreeno.

WWW.FARTHERTHANWEDREAMED.COM

Heroic Warrior
    I loved the slime pit and slime but as an adult I really have no interest in this since I don't see myself playing in slime. Would much rather have a filmation crystal castle or fright zone

please release accurate Filmation of-- Fisto, roboto, kobra khan, grizzlor, mantenna. Leech, entrapta, , moss man, icer , buzz off, whiplash, webstor, prince adam, rattlor, mekaneck, stratos ram man, frosta, bow, shadow weaver, catra, catra frosta, panther form ,Mermista, glimmer, Angela and perfuma.

Heroic Warrior
    I agree Degra that playing with figures in slime seems like a nightmare! If it was done with like a sculpted effect though it would be really cool. Something along the lines of Thunder Punch He-Man's fist. If there was sculpted slime flow and pieces that clip on to the standard buck, that would be amaze balls!

Heroic Warrior
    Yes, Slime Pit with the Bone Warrior from 200x. I want it and I want it NOW!

I'd be happy to get the slime pit monster, happier to get Slime Pit He-Man, and I think the vintage pit looks great, but I'd hate to let that toy slime gum up any of my figures so the main play feature would be kind of a waste. Imagine how it would ruin Moss Man!
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

I bought an unopened 200X Slime Pit a few months ago. I don't know if they used a different formula, or if the slime was just old, but that stuff stuck to everything! I think I only got half of it back in the container...

I really want the Slime Pit but I could live without the Mutant. I'd rather have a Slime Pit He-Man figure with the set.

If Mattel wants to do Skeleton Warriors for Skeletor than do the MVC Warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    ...but I'd hate to let that toy slime gum up any of my figures so the main play feature would be kind of a waste. Imagine how it would ruin Moss Man!
    Yeah. I loved the vintage SP but I never used the slime with any of my figures. Even as a child I feared what it would do to my figures.

Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    I'd be happy to get the slime pit monster, happier to get Slime Pit He-Man, and I think the vintage pit looks great, but I'd hate to let that toy slime gum up any of my figures so the main play feature would be kind of a waste. Imagine how it would ruin Moss Man!
    knowing that why would you even think of putting Moss Man in it? I', sure when Mattel gets around to making this they will include slime that won't damage the figures if they even include slime.
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Kittrina, Melaktha, Stridor, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Grizzlor, Leech, Mantenna, Horde Trooper, She-Ra, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor

I'll buy it if it comes with Slime Pig.

I've been wanting the Slime Pit in MOTUC for a long time. I wouldn't use the slime on any figures but come on, a Slime Pit with no Slime is just the pits. I used the vintage slime only once, on Tung Lashor, and I didn't wash him because I was just a kid. He was never quite the same after that. If they ever get to it in MOTUC I hope they don't include a figure, because the cost would be outrageous (Battle Ram, Point Dread).
    "Peanut nostrils, happy clams."
    -Michael J. Nelson

I would be into the Slime Pit because it's just an awesome looking thing. It's a shrine to Death in the image of Hordak. So cool.

I don't care about slime though. My mother refused to buy me the original one because of the slime. I said she could just throw it out, I wanted the Slime Pit just as a toy, but she had none of it.

I would like to have a "curtain" of slime made in a molded vinyl or a soft plastic like Veena's shawl. It could have molded openings for a figures head and shoulders so it looks like it's running down them.

Quote Originally Posted by hadley View Post
    I would like to have a "curtain" of slime made in a molded vinyl or a soft plastic like Veena's shawl. It could have molded openings for a figures head and shoulders so it looks like it's running down them.
    I like this idea a lot. Maybe they could even have 2-3 different "slime" coatings to give us choices.
    ALAS, POOR CLASSICS....

Top want list: Mask of Power Demons, Snake Goddess Teela, GITD Goddess, Snake Mountain Man, Dree-Elle & Montork, 200X Beast-Man, Red Beast, Ra-Jar, Great Black Wizard, Dragoon, King Torius, 200x Centaur Chief, Queen Andreeno.

WWW.FARTHERTHANWEDREAMED.COM

I would love a Slim Pit with the slime although I'm not opposed to a sculpted slim coating instead. Personally I wouldn't want a figure to come with the playset for two reasons :1) Cost 2) Attention to detail for the figure. But if it did come with a figure I wouldn't want a army builder included like the Bone Warrior. I would much rather prefer a Slim Pit He-Man or a Garn. HA! Just kidding!! But I will take my precious Garn anywhere I can get him!!
    Ye be strong, but Garn shall win. HIYAH!

Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    knowing that why would you even think of putting Moss Man in it? I', sure when Mattel gets around to making this they will include slime that won't damage the figures if they even include slime.
    IDK, probably because seeing Beast Man covered in green slime on the vintage box art made me think of Moss Man (green Beast Man) first. I can't see a Slime Pit without slime. It's just the very concept works better for cheaper more play-worn toys than MOTUC in my opinion. If they want to make MOTUC Imanginext figures, this is the perfect play set to go with those. The fake slime idea sounds nice too though!
    Last edited by gbagok; November 29, 2015 at 03:22pm.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

I never liked slime, it was disgusting stuff but if people want an updated slime pit then I'll show some support for getting one made.

Court Magician
    I remember seeing this thing advertised to Doomsday when I was a kid. Never got it, but saw it a few times.

Would I want one? It might be cool to own, but like others, I have a very uncomfortable feeling in exposing characters I've invested so much time and money into to something that might potentially damage them. I honestly don't know from experience how the vintage stuff held up to slime and how easy (or hard) it was to get off.

I'll abstain but not obstruct.

Powers of Grayskull Lord Snake Hunter's Avatar
    I want fake slime pit.

Also Slime Pit Heman with alternate Slime Monster head.

This kind of material is sticky and wont harm any figure
    Last edited by Snake Hunter; November 29, 2015 at 05:17pm.
    TOP 20 MOTUC ITEMS WISHLIST

-SONGSTER -SCROLLOS -EVIL ROBOT -STRIDOR -METEORBS

NA: -GLEANONS -GALACTYMITES -WEAPONSTRONIC -SAGITAR -STAGHORN
    MYP: -QUEEN ANDREENO -GNOME MARZO -ORACLE -ODIPHUS -BONE MUTANT
    POG: -GRAY -BIONATOPS -TURBODACTYL -TYRANTISAURUS -BATTLERAPTOR

Slime Pit for sure. It better come with either Slime Pit He-Man or the Bone Mutant. I'd prefer the Bone Mutant to be carded to army build, though.
    TOP WANTS:

SONGSTER, EVIL ROBOT, SAGITAR, ARTILLA, TUVAR, BADDHRA, SLIME PIT BONE WARRIOR,

Heroic master of drums DrumMaster's Avatar
    I like the idea of fake slime too