Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Support thread for Slime Pit/Slime/Slime Pit Mutant !

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Bring on the VINTAGE Slime pit.

I don't care for the 200x mutant slime monster tbh.
    MOTUC WISHLIST - Karg | Lady Slther | Kothos | Staghorn | Sorceress of Serpos Teela | Hunga the Harpy | Kittrina | Dylamug | Hawke | Angast | Zilora | Artilla | Quakke | Robo-Woman | Great Black Wizard | Enchantress | Red Beast | Delora | DC He-Man | DC Skeletor | Lodar | Fang-Or | Mini Comics Tri-Klops | Filmation Jitsu, Frosta & Kobra Khan | Hans Hammer Holder | Granita |

Quote Originally Posted by Orko's Magic Hat View Post
    Bring on the VINTAGE Slime pit.

I don't care for the 200x mutant slime monster tbh.
    The vintage Slime Pit has so much more character than its 200X counterpart. If they do make a Slime Pit, I hope it's completely vintage inspired.
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

I am 100% anti-fake-slime! I will become 99.99999% anti-fake-slime, allowing a miniscule window for fake-slime products like "snap-on" slime, only when a fully functioning slime-oozing feature like the original is assured for the motuc version. What do anti-slime people want a slime pit for at all? To match their carpets and curtains?!

Moss-Man and Grizzlor shall look longingly at the other masters having fun in the slime-pit, and weep, being careful not to spoil their precious hair-doos.

I would support the slime pit, if we could get a figurine of that pig that appeared in the She-Ra episode...the one that literally lived in slime.

I support a Vintage Style Slime Pit with a Slime Pit He-Man as a extra figure.
    Please like my cool MOTU Universe FaceBook page at:

https://www.facebook.com/browse/admi...14947855236095

Evil Titan of Industry melmoth666's Avatar
    Vintage Slime Pit...with the 200x slime pit mutant. At this point the only non-NA/non variant figure we are missing is the mutant. We can get slime pit he-man as a chase figure
    Rambo was a documentary filmed in real time.

Quote Originally Posted by Zodac View Post
    I am 100% anti-fake-slime! I will become 99.99999% anti-fake-slime, allowing a miniscule window for fake-slime products like "snap-on" slime, only when a fully functioning slime-oozing feature like the original is assured for the motuc version. What do anti-slime people want a slime pit for at all? To match their carpets and curtains?!

Moss-Man and Grizzlor shall look longingly at the other masters having fun in the slime-pit, and weep, being careful not to spoil their precious hair-doos.
    Well, to be fair, people want the slime pit because it's cool, but we don't necessarily need to slime the $40+ Figures (counting shipping, handling costs and taxes on the figure's overall price btw)... Having the option to use real slime is a necessity "Just like we remember" and all, but Snap on Slime pieces display better on shelves for those who don't play with their figures.

I could totally take a Vintage Slime Pit WITH the 200X slime mutant. He's mostly a new head, Loincloth and Torso overlay.

IF we were to get a Slime Pit He-Man, he NEEDS a ton of new tooling. a Green He-Man won't be fair to the Slime Pit look. (I want him, but not with the Slime Pit)
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Crita is coming... Now I NEED SONGSTER! The Awesometastic Bard!

Just getting this beauty of a thread jump started again because I want a Classics Slime Pit with Slime Monster He-Man!
    "You can not fight the darkness He-man!"-Shokoti-the Queen of Darkness

Arizona Mazter of the Universe

Quote Originally Posted by Shokoti's Slave View Post
    Just getting this beauty of a thread jump started again because I want a Classics Slime Pit with Slime Monster He-Man!
    Indeed. I'd rather have Slime Monster He-man and the Slime Pitt. I can skip the 200X bone mutant. I bought plenty of them in 200x that will still work just fine.

I wouldn't mind the monster, and I know 200X folks would like him. But I'd love to have that Slime Pit.

As to the slime option, I'll bet a vast majority of buyers wouldn't pour slime over their figs, but it would be nice to be an option.

I say make it a Deluxe 2 pack. Slime Pit with both Bone Mutant Warrior and Slimed Green He-Man!
    TOP WANTS:

SONGSTER, EVIL ROBOT, SAGITAR, ARTILLA, TUVAR, BADDHRA, SLIME PIT BONE WARRIOR,

Quote Originally Posted by Zodac View Post

Good stuff. Good stuff.

As stated in a thread I just started, I hope they combine the Fright Zone and the SP into one, with a new dungeon feature and a Filmation inspired façade. I do like the option of a fake slime feature, with the counter point option of real slime.

Join the discussion! lol - http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...onster-playset
    Last edited by nicholighkun; March 19, 2016 at 10:12pm.

The Horde needs a playset! Personally, I'd prefer the Slime Pit over the Fright Zone, but I love the idea of combining them!

Heroic Warrior
    I make this...message me.Attachment 107770

Hardcore MOTUC Collector KelvAcos's Avatar
    Where is it? I want it!
    My MOTUC collection here ====> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3mddgXWJ7M

Heroic master of drums DrumMaster's Avatar
    Slime pit is one of the most fabulous things in Motu universe !

Heroic Warrior
    I like the idea of the vintage and add that monster in it. Also, there's not a chance I'd put slime on my figures at all, nor a chance I'd ever take the time out the day and actually pour slime on a figure. I don't play with these things, I display these things. So a clip on softer translucent plastic is fine with me, but I agree that the use of real slime should be an opinion for those who do play with toys still or wanna put slime all over their figures. We all can benefit from this and be happy.

I'm dusting off a very old thread here. The Slime Pit T-Shirt promo on Super 7's site reminded me how lovely the Slime Pit was. I know we'd all love Snake Mountain down the road, but this might be a very feasible smaller playset in the mean time.

Somewhat unrelated, but I think Battle Bones would be another larger size toy taht might need less tooling than some other vehicles / playsets.

I still want a new slime pit, with SLIME and a green He-man

The Slime Pit Bone Warrior was tops on my list when I was till collecting. That and a Slime Pit He-Man.
    TOP WANTS:

SONGSTER, EVIL ROBOT, SAGITAR, ARTILLA, TUVAR, BADDHRA, SLIME PIT BONE WARRIOR,

I really hope Super7 can make this a reality. While I'd like a Snake Mountain as well, I realize that the reality of that is not totally possible at this point. A smaller scale playset would be great and the Slime Pit fits the bill really well. I'd LOVE to see a classics update (of the original, not the 200X version).
    Praise the Emperor and pass the ammunition - for one that will not cure, the other will!

Unapologetic TEELA fan.
    Check out some of my resin toys! some cool stuff coming soon! http://lordchaoscreations.bigcartel.com/
    This one goes up to 11... When Cannons Fade

Heroic Warrior
    I would like a Slime Pit. And I would like it based mostly on the original. I would also like to have sculpted fake slime that can be attached to it, plus some real slime, because ... well, it is the Slime Pit, even if you don't want to use the slime, it is part of the concept.
    I would also like a rubbery "slime sheet" that you can put on a figure. And some slime stains that attach to plastic surfaces, like the ones in the Playmobil Ghostbusters sets.
    Storywise ... originally erected by Hordak in Preternia, used as an altar by his followers when he was banished to Despondos until Skeletor noticed that it can do more and used it to create the Slime Pit Mutant, eventually reclaimed by Hordak and used for its original purpose of brainwashing people. There is also a second one on Etheria, so buy two, folks.
    The Slime Pit Mutant, Slime Pig, Slime Pit He-Man and of course War Wraith are all Slime Pit connected figures I would like to have, but they don't have to come directly with the pit. Especially if I want more than one mutant.