Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: February Sale Announced! Spirit Of Grayskull!!!

February Sale Announced! Spirit Of Grayskull!!!

It looks like we'll get our first shot at the Glow In The Dark Spirit Of Grayskull figure come February, according to Matty's latest Facebook cover photo ad! Oh, and some other dudes you may know... (Ninjor, Snake Armor He-Man Vs. Hiss). Mostly I'm excited about Grayskull, since I've got quarterly shipping and won't be getting my sub figures 'til March anyways.

Early Access for subscribers 2/12
    All Access 2/16
    Last edited by zodak74; January 26, 2015 at 05:01pm.
    The Next 13 I Need To Have: Lord Masque, Classic Toy Costume Catra, Quakke, Sagitar, Negator, Granita, Bould-Or, Crita, Lady Slither, Bubblor, Major Header, Compactor, Queen Elmora (She-Demon Of Phantos)

Brilliant! Very cool.

What day is early access? Where is the link?
    Click on Amazon or Barnes and Noble for a free sample of my first book, Paradigm Shift Saga: Malediction!

A short story of monsters and magic!

Great! Though a cheaper month would have been better....
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah, Lady Slither, Tuvar & Baddrah 2-pack

March would be better, but very cool to get him!
    Top want list: Green Goddess 2.0, Snake Mountain Man, Mask of Power Demons, Dree-Elle, Uncle Montork, Mini-Comics Beast-Man, 200X Beast-Man, Horde Wraiths, Skeleton Warriors, Battle-Ram, Snake Mountain, & a hardcover collection of all the mini-comics.

3 Club Eternia Subs, 3 Club 200X Subs

WWW.FARTHERTHANWEDREAMED.COM
    Co-moderator at the Mike Mignola Appreciation Station on Facebook.

Heroic Warrior
    Thought ninjor had no DOS. It looks like he'll be available during all access.

Quote Originally Posted by davidlogan View Post
    What day is early access? Where is the link?
    http://news.mattycollector.com/blog/...-chase-figure/
    The Next 13 I Need To Have: Lord Masque, Classic Toy Costume Catra, Quakke, Sagitar, Negator, Granita, Bould-Or, Crita, Lady Slither, Bubblor, Major Header, Compactor, Queen Elmora (She-Demon Of Phantos)

Quote Originally Posted by scareglow01 View Post
    Thought ninjor had no DOS. It looks like he'll be available during all access.
    Probably just a typo. Even though much doesn't surprise me with Matty I'd be shocked after it was pitched to sell subs. that he'd have no DOS to all of a sudden now have it.

Wa-Hooooo!!!! I'm glad they're bringing this guy out earlier than expected!!!
    My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Heroic Warrior Bender Rodríguez's Avatar
    Unbelievable they can't even put the figure's arm the right way before taking a picture... Or maybe the arm will come like that? Lol.

Hmmm...does he have "fat" armor? So great to have him nonetheless. Love the weapons and that menacing head. Also love that they kept the monster feet!

I'm a bit surprised there's nothing else on sale other than the chase figure. Makes it easier to pick up a second set of that 2 pack.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Bender Rodríguez View Post
    Unbelievable they can't even put the figure's arm the right way before taking a picture... Or maybe the arm will come like that? Lol.

http://news.mattycollector.com/wp-co...1_newsPage.jpg
    It's the new "upside down shoulders" debacle. It's worse than backwards shoulders!

I wonder if the 'no day of sales' Ninja Warrior in 2015 was a Scott Neitlich thing and Matty are no longer bothering with that tactic. Kind of a **** move after we were told he'd ship to sub holders only, but then was it ever announced in the news section during the sub sale that Ninjor wouldn't get day of?
    My top 10 items I'd like for 2016: 10/Stridor, 9/Granita, 8/Vultak 7/Filmation Tung Lashor, 6/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 5/Filmation Teela, 4/Hunga the Harpy, 3/Filmation Evil Lyn 2/Filmation Clawful, 1/Dylamug.

I'd be quite happy to see Ninjor get DOS stock. My sub hit a snag and I lost it, so I'm at Square 1 for 2015...

Luckily, I should have a Lizzie on the way and am working on a deal to get Oo-Lar and this fellow.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

I'll grab a battle ram finally and a spirit of grayskull to make the shipping better.

Heroic Warrior
    Why was I under the impression that Modulok was going to be up for early access? LOL

February is going to be amazing!
    It's all been done before. Everything to say has already been said. Do me a solid and pretend I posted something witty and original here

Not to rain on anyone's parade, but aside from Snake Armor He-Man, February is kind of a snoozefest for me.

Vintage Ninjor was never a favorite... He was eclipsed by Scare Glow, Sorceress, and Randor back then... And this one doesn't have the metal chains for the nunchucks .

It's still a nice looking figure.

As for Spirit of Grayskull... Frankly, that should have come with the Grayskull playset. I wish this chase slot were being used for Dree-Elle / Montork. There are so many cool Filmation characters left...

But I'm glad for everyone who is excited about him!!
    A Want List of Sorts: Saurod, Buzz-Saw Hordak, Dragstor, Perfuma, Dare, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter, Prahvus, Veena, King Chooblah, Flying Fists He-Man, Terror Claws Skeletor, Snake Mountain, Filmation Variants, Roton, and all the other POP & NA characters.

I want 2 because I really think this is going to be the best chance I have to get a Slime Pit He Man and I could work with it.

Definately Getting one though.

Man, I sure hope Grayskull doesn't sell out in 2 seconds like Strobo.
    WANTED: Comic From SDCC Vykron!
    Mini Comic want list:
    Terror Claws Strike
    Skeletor's Journey
    And any and all PoP mini's.

Meh to spirit of Grayskull, but as I no longer have the secondary release figure of him, I might bite and get the spirit version. Mainly because I LOVE anything paranormal and there is definitely some appeal in getting a figure you can shine a light through and illuminate lol HOWEVER, I'm much more excited about Ninjor & Snake Armor He-Man vs Battle Armor King Hsss. I don't really want to deal with DR again, but might have too this year...so many great characters. Wish Mattel would ditch DR a.s.a.p...
    I HAVE THE POWER!!!!!!!!

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    Ninjor as DOS ... god heard me on this one.
    Though i've subbed last year, i didn't want to spend a fortune on an extra one.
    Spirit Of Grayskull EXCITES me a lot !
    Having the bronze version, i just have to imagine the spirit extracting itself from the statue.
    It's gonna be very exciting.

Planning to buy 2!!
    Please like my cool MOTU Universe FaceBook page at:

https://www.facebook.com/browse/admi...14947855236095

Heroic Warrior
    If he's DOS, I might get a Ninor or I might not, will have to see. Snake He man and the other one, I can probably get during a sale. Surprised they don't have older stock for sale this month. The likes of Blade, Scorpia etc ... Im sure there's plenty left. Oh well.

Next month is gonna be very cool and very expensive! LOL
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!