Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Sagitar for a large quarterly figure speculation

Patiently awaiting for Sagitar, he is a part of the "four-'S'" figures, minus mini-comic Garn: Sagitar, Saurod, Skytree and Songster really needing figure form.
    Mini-comic Garn!
    http://old.he-man.org/primary_sects/...50/07-08.shtml
    ----------------------------------
    Sagitar, Saurod, Skytree and Songster.

Yes! I'm all for more NA figures. I really like the vintage Sagitar figure.
    Master Sebrian for MOTUC!

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    The speculation threads have returned to the main forum!

Time to campaign for Sagitar!

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Evilseed (MYP)

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Tundra_Torque View Post
    Yes! I'm all for more NA figures. I really like the vintage Sagitar figure.
    Hear, hear! The more NA, the better!
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE

Sagitar is a must for this toy line. I imagine the 4H would make his design incredible. I'd even like him with the shades from the original cartoon.

There really aren't too many figures that size, which could fit the quarterly slot, that are more interesting than Sagitar. Stridor being a close runner up for me.

Now that we're on the topic if NA, I hope we at least get a mutant soldier, tuskador, crita, darius, and maybe Artilla.

I personally think Sagitar is a strong candidate for a regular slot if true to cartoon form. Otherwise a slightly overpriced holiday item. I am not interested in him as a beast, he was not much larger than anyone else. He just had two extra arms.

Heroic Warrior
    I doubt very much Sagitar is coming in 2015, and with that I would be surprised if this figure ever makes it. Don't see any oversized figures after next year and maybe nothing at all.

Definitely want him! I know NA doesn't tend to be a favorite with fandom, but this guy feels like he'd have cross-faction appeal. He's just too cool to miss out on getting him before the end of MOTUC.
    Harken the coming of Dragstor!!

He's obviously NOT coming for 2015. But I will admit he's the NA character which I would most like to see get made.
    Top want list: Evil Seed, Snake Mountain Man, Mask of Power Demons, Dree-Elle, Uncle Montork, Mini-Comics Beast-Man, 200x Beast-Man, Teela 2.0, Battle-Ram, Snake Mountain, & a hardcover collection of all the mini-comics.

Co-moderator at the Mike Mignola Appreciation Station on Facebook.

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    YES! Bring him on! Me want!!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

I will love to own him, but we will not see him in 2015!!
    Please like my cool MOTU Universe FaceBook page at:

https://www.facebook.com/browse/admi...14947855236095

No chance for 2015, but a very welcome 1st quater figure for 2016
    STOP READING THE BIOS!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jest-or View Post
    Agreed he's not coming in 2015, but could be a great 2016 offering since Vintage will have been completed
    Looking forward to the entire 2014 & 2015 line

Quote Originally Posted by cbomb23 View Post
    I doubt very much Sagitar is coming in 2015, and with that I would be surprised if this figure ever makes it. Don't see any oversized figures after next year and maybe nothing at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by No-Ah View Post
    He's obviously NOT coming for 2015. But I will admit he's the NA character which I would most like to see get made.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pottie View Post
    I will love to own him, but we will not see him in 2015!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jest-or View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    Agreed he's not coming in 2015, but could be a great 2016 offering since Vintage will have been completed

What makes you guys all so sure he won't make 2015? I thought I was hardcore, but apparently I am missing something. Where is your reasoning behind this?

Quote Originally Posted by darkmoon766 View Post
    What makes you guys all so sure he won't make 2015? I thought I was hardcore, but apparently I am missing something. Where is your reasoning behind this?
    Scott was asked about him in 2015 and he replied NO because they are finishing off the vintage line, The only other NA character so far for 2015 is Mara.
    Looking forward to the entire 2014 & 2015 line

Yeah! and what a shame....I'd personally have taken hooke or even nocturna before mara
    "The most powerful man in the universe..."
    "Where hope seems lost..."
    "I was summoned on the future..."
    "A hero shall emerge to protect Eternia..."
    Whats next ?

Quote Originally Posted by triklops1 View Post
    Yeah! and what a shame....I'd personally have taken hooke or even nocturna before mara
    Agreed, this is.
    Mini-comic Garn!
    http://old.he-man.org/primary_sects/...50/07-08.shtml
    ----------------------------------
    Sagitar, Saurod, Skytree and Songster.

Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    Scott was asked about him in 2015 and he replied NO because they are finishing off the vintage line, The only other NA character so far for 2015 is Mara.
    We were also told there was no chance for BattleRam until 2016 or later and now Battleram is on sale next week

Personally I don't care for NA characters, and even I'd love to get a Sagitar figure. I hope he does get made in 2015.
    "Peanut nostrils, happy clams."
    -Michael J. Nelson

Anyone have a picture of how vintage Sagitar looks mixed in with Classics?
    Must Haves before MOTUC is complete! QUEEN ANGELLA! Mermista, Peekablue, Perfuma, Imp, Admiral Scurvy, General Sunder, Colonel Blast, Vultak, Clawdeen, Stridor, Nightstalker, Cat version of Catra METEORBS Gwildor, Saurod, Point Dread with Talon Fighter! Sagitar

I wasn't a fan of the NA designs at all at first. I stopped collecting vintage MOTU w/ the MOVIE figure wave + I never got Snake Face either. I saw the NA figures I the store once or twice & HATED them, you know....because they were different. I forgot all about NA until I realized my beloved JLU line was ending, & since my MOTU vintage collection was my biggest collection of my youth (even had ETERNIA playset), I decided I could no longer resist the MOTUC figures. So I bought a LOT from someone of loose figures to play catch up. So I think I spent $325 on a lot of figures & the only one I remember disliking was OPTIC. I saw online that he was on Skeletor's team so when I played w/ my nephews, I put him there. They liked him, but I just didn't like him.

That was b4 other NA figures were even realeased BTW. OPTIC has grown on me & until the horrible HYDRON & Bloated NA Skeletor, I liked Karatti, Slush Head & again OPTIC grew on me. BUT when I bought another lot of loose figures, TWO stood out to me as not belonging & I just did NOT like their designs at all & thought they stuck out worse than the OPTIC figure did (this was b4 I received Icarious...who I'm not super fond of either), & those 2 were the FACELESS ONE & Count Marzo. I just didn't like their looks & how they didn't seem to blend in w/ the big collection of other figures I had bought. I remembered the name Count Marzo from Filmation but I didn't like his looks & just assumed he was Filmation based (didn't know the rights were not secured). When I looked them up it all made sense, I didn't like only 3 characters Optik, Marzo & Faceless One.... NA, 200x, 200x. Then I remembered seeing the 200x Mattel line in the stores, & I hated them.....agai because they were too different & I hated that stylized look so much.

All that being said, I have warmed up to the NA MOTUC MUTANTS. I am not crazy about Flipshot & HATE HYDRON's look, the helmet, armor & unremoveable mask/flippers drives me nuts. Now the NA figures are inn there own box & once in awhile my nephew & I will have a short NA adventure separate from our great epic MOTUC Battles & both Ongoing & self-contained storylines. I just don't like the 200x look at all. W/ the exception of He-Ro, I hate every figure w/ those horrible 200x leg bracer things. Again this is all my opinion.

Again all that said, the 4H & MOTUC has made me like the NA mutants & I would LOVE SAGITAR....but I am prob in the minority, I'd like a TOY update & not the cartoon version, unless it was a 2nd A cartoon head included w/ the vintage toy head.

MARA bores me design wise & I x1000 would of rather had Space Witch CRITA! I also KNOW MARA is NOT the ONLY 2015 NA figure. Toy Guru stated a few times 2 facts:

1.) MARA will NOT be the only NA figure in 2015 (I believe specifically IN SUB NA figs in C. Eternia was being discussed).
    2.) there WILL be LESS NA figures in 2015 than 2014. (now Scotty counts NA She-Ra as a NA fig, but that was in club Etheria so.....)

Conclusion: 2014 Club Eternia had: 1. NA Skeletor, 2.) NA FLOGG, 3.) Hydron -&- possibly counting 4.) NA She-Ra (<< would rather x10,000 had CRITA)

*2015 Club Eternia will have x2-x3 NA figures in it. So unless I did miss where GURU stated NO SAGITAR, altho unlikely, why couldn't it be?

I heard people here saying LIZZOR is it. I Think we have x2 NA Green baddies Slushy & Karatti, Why not finish out the ORIGINAL A figures & do HOOVE? I'm sure the 4H could save him? Also ARTILLA is trademarked (WTH?).

*I vote CRITA & HOOVE if the don't want to do a Large NA figure in 2015 due to all the unique tooling needed.

If CRITA was in the NA Vote, she would of been made. When I saw the choices for the NA vote I thought, OH NO! People are going to VOTE in MARA, when they don't realize.....look at that TUSKADOR photo....It'll make a WAY more impressive figure w/ WAY higher TOOLING COSTS & MATTY will HAVE to make him IF he wins. Mara would of been made anyways! /believe me, Matty wanted her to win (NOT saying they fixed it....the majority of the 20-something voters there really did vote her in lol). Mara would of been made, she's CHEAP! As a figure, not as a woman. Nothing but respect. Well I've never made it past the 1st 2-3 episodes of NA, so I have no idea how much respect she'll garner from me! But I will watch more NA & 200x someday,. I so far like so,e of the 200x stories, just despise the look.

Long story short (Too late I know lol),............................................. ..

2-3 NA figures in 2015. My guess is x2. But I didn't think Mattel & Scott Guru would shoehorn even MORE Variants in the sub/line. 200x Hiss looks cool, but wish it was just him & his wicked cool snakes!
    invisibleboy - Unseen, But DEFINITELY NOT Unheard! Sorry bout it.

I never cared for the NA toon series (was an insult to the filmation original) or for the figure line back in the 80s when I was a child and in all honesty can't say that OVERALL I care that much for it now either. However, this is one character I would be very interested in seeing in MOTUC. I'm sure that 4H could do something really amazing with him, as they have done with the NA Skeletor (such a damn cool figure, don't get the winging about bloated armour) and more importantly with the insanely cool and unexpected Galactic Protector She-ra figure (perhaps one of the all-time favs overall in the MOTUC line and I don't even have the figure yet lol).

So yes, bring it on!
    Last edited by PowerofGygor; November 8, 2014 at 01:21am.
    I HAVE THE POWER!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by invisibleboy View Post
    I wasn't a fan of the NA designs at all at first. I stopped collecting vintage MOTU w/ the MOVIE figure wave + I never got Snake Face either. I saw the NA figures I the store once or twice & HATED them, you know....because they were different. I forgot all about NA until I realized my beloved JLU line was ending, & since my MOTU vintage collection was my biggest collection of my youth (even had ETERNIA playset), I decided I could no longer resist the MOTUC figures. So I bought a LOT from someone of loose figures to play catch up. So I think I spent $325 on a lot of figures & the only one I remember disliking was OPTIC. I saw online that he was on Skeletor's team so when I played w/ my nephews, I put him there. They liked him, but I just didn't like him.

That was b4 other NA figures were even realeased BTW. OPTIC has grown on me & until the horrible HYDRON & Bloated NA Skeletor, I liked Karatti, Slush Head & again OPTIC grew on me. BUT when I bought another lot of loose figures, TWO stood out to me as not belonging & I just did NOT like their designs at all & thought they stuck out worse than the OPTIC figure did (this was b4 I received Icarious...who I'm not super fond of either), & those 2 were the FACELESS ONE & Count Marzo. I just didn't like their looks & how they didn't seem to blend in w/ the big collection of other figures I had bought. I remembered the name Count Marzo from Filmation but I didn't like his looks & just assumed he was Filmation based (didn't know the rights were not secured). When I looked them up it all made sense, I didn't like only 3 characters Optik, Marzo & Faceless One.... NA, 200x, 200x. Then I remembered seeing the 200x Mattel line in the stores, & I hated them.....agai because they were too different & I hated that stylized look so much.

All that being said, I have warmed up to the NA MOTUC MUTANTS. I am not crazy about Flipshot & HATE HYDRON's look, the helmet, armor & unremoveable mask/flippers drives me nuts. Now the NA figures are inn there own box & once in awhile my nephew & I will have a short NA adventure separate from our great epic MOTUC Battles & both Ongoing & self-contained storylines. I just don't like the 200x look at all. W/ the exception of He-Ro, I hate every figure w/ those horrible 200x leg bracer things. Again this is all my opinion.

Again all that said, the 4H & MOTUC has made me like the NA mutants & I would LOVE SAGITAR....but I am prob in the minority, I'd like a TOY update & not the cartoon version, unless it was a 2nd A cartoon head included w/ the vintage toy head.

MARA bores me design wise & I x1000 would of rather had Space Witch CRITA! I also KNOW MARA is NOT the ONLY 2015 NA figure. Toy Guru stated a few times 2 facts:

1.) MARA will NOT be the only NA figure in 2015 (I believe specifically IN SUB NA figs in C. Eternia was being discussed).
    2.) there WILL be LESS NA figures in 2015 than 2014. (now Scotty counts NA She-Ra as a NA fig, but that was in club Etheria so.....)

Conclusion: 2014 Club Eternia had: 1. NA Skeletor, 2.) NA FLOGG, 3.) Hydron -&- possibly counting 4.) NA She-Ra (
    Sadly there is only ONE Free Slot in 2015 that may or may not belong to Evil Seed.
    We know that:
    Lizardman, Ninjor, Huntara, Angella, Sssqueeze, and Blast Attak are coming as Monthly figures.
    Oo-Larr is the Sub Exclusive, the Q1 and Q2 items are SA He-Man vs 200X Hsss and Multibot. Then Green King Grayskull is the Chase Figure, while Skeletor's Hover Robots/Robot Knights are the "Other Con" item.

We are missing the second half of the year (six monthlies), the SDCC Item, Q3 and Q4 items and the $60 Holiday Item.

At the Same time we are missing:
    -Dragstor
    -Saurod
    -Perfuma
    -Peekablue
    -Mara
    That's 5 out of the 6 Monthly slots.
    The Variant/Large Item Slots are a two pack and a single figure. the Most likely candidates are FFHe-Man vs TC Skeletor for the Two Pack and BS Hordak for the Single Figure.
    The remaining two slots are SDCC and Holiday Item. Which are likely filled by Rotar vs Twistoid and Laser Power He-Man vs Laser Light Skeletor.

Unless there really is a 200X Sub, then there are no slots for ANY NA Character besides Mara.

Now back on topic, Mattel should totally pull off a Doomsday Unleashed with Sagitar and give us one in 2016.
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

^^^ I know I haven't seen anybody else say this, BUT I always assumed that maybe 1 of the 2-packs is:

FLYING FISTS / Laser Power He-Man vs. TERROR CLAWS / LASER Light SKELETOR = 2pk w/ Heads/ARMORS/Weapons to MAKE x2 He-Man + x2 Skeletor

Scott Toy Guru's word has never been considered 100% Truth to me, but in this case he said:
    1.) MARA will NOT be the ONLY NA in 2015.
    2.) There would be LESS NA in 2015 than 2014. (2014 had x3 NA in C.Eternia & x1 NA in C.Etheria.

So, UNLESS TOY GURU Scott N. was outright LYING, there will be AT LEAST x2 NA figures in 2015....somehow. Then again, I've collected since JLU & would NOT be shocked or surprised if this ends up being FLASE, but I feel like after he had been caught back-peddling & changing facts so often, that he was pretty much telling fans: yes I know 2014 had x3 NA which is A LOT...but there will be LESS NA in 2015 (for those complaining about NA)...but there would not just be MARA (for those complaining for MORE NA).

So my bet, if TOY GURU was telling the 100% TRUTH is,

There will be at least x2 NA in 2015. Who will join MARA is up for grabs!
    invisibleboy - Unseen, But DEFINITELY NOT Unheard! Sorry bout it.

Quote Originally Posted by invisibleboy View Post
    ^^^ I know I haven't seen anybody else say this, BUT I always assumed that maybe 1 of the 2-packs is:

FLYING FISTS / Laser Power He-Man vs. TERROR CLAWS / LASER Light SKELETOR = 2pk w/ Heads/ARMORS/Weapons to MAKE x2 He-Man + x2 Skeletor

Scott Toy Guru's word has never been considered 100% Truth to me, but in this case he said:
    1.) MARA will NOT be the ONLY NA in 2015.
    2.) There would be LESS NA in 2015 than 2014. (2014 had x3 NA in C.Eternia & x1 NA in C.Etheria.

So, UNLESS TOY GURU Scott N. was outright LYING, there will be AT LEAST x2 NA figures in 2015....somehow. Then again, I've collected since JLU & would NOT be shocked or surprised if this ends up being FLASE, but I feel like after he had been caught back-peddling & changing facts so often, that he was pretty much telling fans: yes I know 2014 had x3 NA which is A LOT...but there will be LESS NA in 2015 (for those complaining about NA)...but there would not just be MARA (for those complaining for MORE NA).

So my bet, if TOY GURU was telling the 100% TRUTH is,

There will be at least x2 NA in 2015. Who will join MARA is up for grabs!
    He never said 2015 specifically. He said she wasn't the last NA character and that was prior to the reveal of NA She-Ra.

If Mara is the only NA character in 2015, then technically that is still less than what we recieved in 2014.

Sagitar would make for an excellent figure update, but it would appear that a 2016 quarterly slot is the best option. He does need to get made, though.

Sagitar, Crita, Darius, Tuskador, Quakke, Lizorr, NA Sorceress, Artilla, Crystoll, Grot, Meow, Drissi, NA Teela, Vizar, Staghorn, Hoove...these are my top wishlist NA characters.