Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Megator support thread !

Heroic Warrior

The Megator support thread !

I've been SO thrilled by MOTUC Tytus, that I cannot wait to get his nemesis, Megator !!!

I'll buy a Megator figure in a heartbeat !

I guess Megator will be the same size as Tytus, with the same articulation points, and with his armor and his flail (ball and chain) weapon !

I believe he might be the 4th quaterly large scale figure for 2010 (either him, or Panthor).

What do you think might be improved on Megator ?

Let's support the evil giant, and see who wants to buy him !

I'm up for Megator, but damn, I've been buying the whole damned lot so far

Definitely down with Megator in 2010. We have to either have him or a Snakeman this year at least, who is Tytus going to fight?

Still don't like the t-crotch though, but better that than nothing.

Eternian Historian of Art Lex_Alfa's Avatar
    I support Megator!!!!!!
    Behold the gaseous stench of Skeletor's breakfast burrito!
    Robot Chicken dixit

REMAINING MOTUC FOR 2015 synthalus's Avatar
    Here's for Megator, The Evil Giant Destroyer!
    MY MOTUC WANTS: Gwildor, Rotar, Mermista, Angella, Peekablue, Spinerella, Perfuma, Master Sebrian, Sagitar, Tuskador, Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Nocturna, Spinwit, Artilla, Saurod, Ninjor, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Twistoid, Hunga the Harpy, Dragstor, Vultak, Multi-Bot, Blast-Attak, Tung Lashor, Sssqueeeze, Lizorr, Hoove, Critta, Quakke, Butthead, Staghorn
    => MOTU-Classics-Checklist <=

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Even though my support as Master of Mayhem and Duke of Deviltry is unneccessary, extraneous and implicit for Megator (as he will undoubtedly be released), I will go ahead and thrown in my spiked iron gauntlet to the floor. And Megator being evil is the only improvement needed to be leaps and bounds better than Tytus (because we know for a fact he was snuffed by Megator).
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

i support him and real hair!

Collector of Toys 4 Life
    of course Megator will be made.... do we really need a support thread for a figure that we know will be coming anyway?

sculpted hair for me.... no barbie rooted hair on any of these figures imo...

bring on the not so jolly green giant.... he'll give my rotocast Hulk someone to play with...
    Lifelong fan of: MOTU, G.I.Joe, Transformers, most 'good' movies of any genre, Star Wars, oldies/classic rock & country music, WWE/WWF/WCW/NWA wrestling, old school circus sideshow performers & fictional movie 'creatures', my friends and family. oh, yes...and I love action figures!!!!!

Support MVCreations for MOTUC!!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Yes, we need a support thread for him, so people can see he's wanted !

With Mattel, you actually NEVER KNOW when they're gonna "pull the plug", so we have to support the characters we want !

Let's hope that Megator is released soon, and that this line will keep going for a VERY LONG time !

P.S. : I think Megator was actually more based on the design of an ogre (which is some kind of evil giant, anyway)... and as far as his head is concerned, he'll be just like Tytus, that's guaranteed : no rooted hair, only plastic hair. Personally, I like both styles, but since Tytus has plastic hair, it's 99.99% certain that it will be the case for Megator too...
    Last edited by Spectror; February 28, 2010 at 07:10pm.

Tytus has to sell real fast before they make Megator I think. If he and Gygor take too long (whatever that magic number is), Mattel may not bother with more beasts outside of Panthor.

Yes please, with Tytus on the way Megator is a must!

Sorry to burst anyone's bubble, but Megator is not coming in 2010.

At Toy Fair, that was discussed (not on cam), and he's not this year... but he's not THAT far off
    A Want List of Sorts: Angella, Sssqueeze, Blast Attack, Multi-Bot, Peekablue, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Yes please!! Megator is my giant prefer and the Titus i'am very excited for his realese!

Even though I'm thrilled we're getting Tytus,
    I want Megator 10 times more. Bring him on!
    Armageddon will soon be here,
    the sinners will meet their fate.
    But I am calm and without fear,
    as I feed upon my hate.

I HAVE to have Tytus, and there's no way you can have Tytus without Megator! Bring on Megator!!!!!
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!"

- Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

Quote Originally Posted by Squid View Post
    Ditto! In fact, I'm sorta buying Tytus just because I'm sure we'll get Megator at one point, and having only one giant without someone for 'em to fight just seems wrong! I just wish Tytus was as interesting as Megator is.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

With Tytus coming out I would feel cheated if no Megator!
    Contact me if you have MOTU Merchandise Items for sale or trade! Please view a sampling of what I am looking for Here:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...ase%20Contact/
    http://photobucket.com/albums/v400/j...need%20Europe/

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    i will buy tytus & i will defiantly get Megator when they make him. hope he does have sculpted hair. wont by buying gygor unless they re make him as a shadow beast.
    some characters i like to see as large scale are the three giants in the 200x cartoon.

Central Coast. Down Under. Southside Hell!
    Quote Originally Posted by Benedict Judas Hel View Post
    Even though my support as Master of Mayhem and Duke of Deviltry is unneccessary, extraneous and implicit for Megator (as he will undoubtedly be released), I will go ahead and thrown in my spiked iron gauntlet to the floor. And Megator being evil is the only improvement needed to be leaps and bounds better than Tytus (because we know for a fact he was snuffed by Megator).

Hells Yeah!! Evil-ness is all that's needed!!
    Skelehorde's Org Feedback

Skelehorde wants - Black Belt Leech - Beastman Green Whip - Nightstalker rotoplast

Heroic Warrior
    bcrduke wrote :

At Toy Fair, that was discussed (not on cam), and he's not this year... but he's not THAT far off

Well, then I think Panthor should be this year's logical last quaterly large scale beast... and Megator will probably come in the first months of 2011 !

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post

Don't worry, b-duke. You're not bursting my bubble (I don't play with them). Personally, I wasn't expecting Megator this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Squid View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by skelehorde View Post
    Hells Yeah!! Evil-ness is all that's needed!!
    Yes! To me, my Evil Warriors!
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

i support Megator ..
    i really hope he's the 4th large scale figure this yr

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg88 View Post
    i support Megator ..
    i really hope he's the 4th large scale figure this yr

MEGATOR is Needed !!!! For sure !!!!!!!!!!!!

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    I don't think we need to support Megator too much since seeing Tytus.

I'm more worried about being able to purchase one rather than seeing one revealed by Mattel.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

I want Megator!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!