Thread: The MYP giants (Azdar, Belzar, and Chadzar ) support thread !

Hybrid View

Heroic Warrior

The MYP giants (Azdar, Belzar, and Chadzar ) support thread !

With Tytus being released soon, there is no doubt in my mind that Megator should follow.

But there are 3 other evil giants that we often forget : Azdar, Belzar, and Chadzar, the giants from the 200x MYP cartoon !

As far as I remember them, they would be totally AWESOME in MOTUC ! I would buy each of them for sure !

I can see them based on Tytus or Megator, of course.

I'm not saying that we'll get them right away, but I think it would be a logical and very good idea to release them in MOTUC !

So, who would like these giants in her/his MOTUC collection ?

Let's support Azdar, Belzar and Chadzar, and let's make their release happen in MOTUC !

Eternian Historian of Art Lex_Alfa's Avatar
    Not really a fan of 200x secondary characters, but if they are released... I'll buy them
    Behold the gaseous stench of Skeletor's breakfast burrito!
    Robot Chicken dixit

Eh, I never liked their designs. Maybe the Horsemen can do wonders there. But judging only from their cartoon appearance, I'm not too keen on seeing them as figures.
    "Why's Dragstor riding on Night Stalker?" "Cause he can."

Heroic Warrior
    I'm pretty sure the 4 Horsemen could make these giants look awesome !!!

For those who don't know Azdar, Belzar and Chadzar, here's pictures of them : http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j1.../MYPgiants.jpg

Azdar : http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j1...rian/azdar.jpg

And now, here's the (quickly made) Azdar figure that a custom figure fan created (this is just to give you an idea; obviously, the 4 Horsemen would do a much better work) : http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j1...dar_custom.jpg

I'm sure they're coming. The one I want more and am less sure about is Procrustus. That guy would be awesome!

If they has to make them sure
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    I'm sure they're coming. The one I want more and am less sure about is Procrustus. That guy would be awesome!
    If we get the license from filmation, Bring on the giant Morgoth! do a small version of him as well. He's the one that originally brought the horde to Eternia, according to filmation.

Heroic Master of Sleep Lay Ze-Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Reilly View Post
    Eh, I never liked their designs. Maybe the Horsemen can do wonders there. But judging only from their cartoon appearance, I'm not too keen on seeing them as figures.
    Agreed.

If the 4H weren't working on this line, I would NEVER consider buying those characters, not even for a second.

IMO that was among the very worst MYP episodes, and really had a poor characterization of Buzz-Off (one of my faves) to boot!

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar

I'd support the MYP Giants.
    Last edited by MegaGearMax; January 30, 2012 at 06:19pm.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    I'd support the MYP Giants.
    They have my strong support as well... I think they were awesome in the series, and I love their designs as if they were popping up from the Aldin or the Sinbad methos...
    Epic Metal music rocks the universe.

i would get them! and i would love Procrustus!

the King needs his Queen and pet! Queen Veena and Battle Lion for MOTUC!

For the Love of Illumina & her Cat Sleetah!!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/156251727799742/
    my Feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205099
    my sale page http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205041

I would support the MYP giants, but probably wouldn't be so excited about them. Buzz-Off's Pride was on of my least favorite episodes of the MYP series. And the giants were even pretty lame in Skeletor's Council of Evil.

Procrustus - I'll give him an enthusiastic "HELL YEAH!!!" He was be totally bad ass!!!
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!"

- Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

Heroic Warrior
    Great idea. Would love to see these characters get figures if they are going to do the giant characters.
    "This is true. This is real. This . . . is . . . STRAIGHT EDGE."

-CM Punk

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevenn View Post
    And the giants were even pretty lame in Skeletor's Council of Evil.
    I thought the giants kinda gave He-Man's rampage some weight. I loved it when he was throwing whole land masses at them.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectror View Post
    With Tytus being released soon, there is no doubt in my mind that Megator should follow.

But there are 3 other evil giants that we often forget : Azdar, Belzar, and Chadzar, the giants from the 200x MYP cartoon !

As far as I remember them, they would be totally AWESOME in MOTUC ! I would buy each of them for sure !

I can see them based on Tytus or Megator, of course.

I'm not saying that we'll get them right away, but I think it would be a logical and very good idea to release them in MOTUC !

So, who would like these giants in her/his MOTUC collection ?

Let's support Azdar, Belzar and Chadzar, and let's make their release happen in MOTUC !
    i'm real glad that you started this tread because i would really like to see these characters to get made. i strongly support these three giants being made.

Well, we've got Skeletor and Webstor, and Marzo's on his way, so we need these three and Evilseed to round off the Council of Evil!
    Tweet Me!

I've just changed my profile picture because we got Geldor in MOTUC!

Wandering the abyss, in search of an alliance of consequence.
    Although i am disappointed in their choice of size for the Giant characters. I mean if the regular figures are in a 7 in scale and the so-called giant figures are 12 in scale thats only 5 in difference not very giant in my opinion. Put me down for the A,B,C Giants
    Find the things in life that bring you joy and hold onto them with every ounce of your being.

Heroic Warrior
    From TNI Q&A's, we just got the confirmation that the Tytus body "gives Mattel the needed buck to do other giants in the future" ! Please note the S in "giantS" !!! THIS MEANS MEGATOR IS ON, AND PROBABLY ALSO AZDAR, BELZAR AND CHADZAR, THE 3 MYP GIANTS ! AND MAYBE EVEN PROCRUSTUS, WHO KNOWS ? Wooohooooo ! (source : http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=241&itemid=15525 ).

sculptor - fantastique JimPansen's Avatar
    I support the Giant from Das Todestor

From TNI Q&A's, we just got the confirmation that the Tytus body "gives Mattel the needed buck to do other giants in the future" ! Please note the S in "giantS" !!! THIS MEANS MEGATOR IS ON, AND PROBABLY ALSO AZDAR, BELZAR AND CHADZAR, THE 3 MYP GIANTS ! AND MAYBE EVEN PROCRUSTUS, WHO KNOWS ? Wooohooooo ! (source : http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=241&itemid=15525 ).
    Yeah, but wasn't original Megator all hunched and bent over? They can't exactly reuse the buck from Tytus without a new torso--or I wouldn't think they could. Someone who actually owned the original toy could probably give a better idea of how Megator compared to Tytus. At least one of the MYP giants was hunched too, so that would help the case of making another torso piece.

Not sure how they can justify a new buck to allow for Procrustus's multiple arms, except that he'd be 10K kinds of awesome!

Since they are doing giants anyway, I figured the fact that they have pre-made those 3 as well helped us get the 2 original (eventually) giants into the line quicker. I'd say it's a forgone conclusion they are planning to release the 3 giants eventually. 5 figures from a body buck rather than 2, just good sense.

Dont know for a fact I'd buy them, but I'd be happy to know they existed.

Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    Yeah, but wasn't original Megator all hunched and bent over? They can't exactly reuse the buck from Tytus without a new torso--or I wouldn't think they could. Someone who actually owned the original toy could probably give a better idea of how Megator compared to Tytus. At least one of the MYP giants was hunched too, so that would help the case of making another torso piece.

Not sure how they can justify a new buck to allow for Procrustus's multiple arms, except that he'd be 10K kinds of awesome!
    Of course they could use the same buck for Megator. My beast man is all kinds of hunched over, looking all cool and bestial. Of course perhaps you should remind me if Tytus has the ab crunch articulation, hehehhe. But if so, yeah, we get him hunched easy enough.
    Last edited by baronterror; March 12, 2010 at 05:56pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Azdar, Belzar, and Chadzar, the giants from the 200x MYP cartoon !

Every time I hear of giants in MOTU I always think of the MYP giants.
    I totally want them in my collection.
    I want my other half.