Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: The MYP giants (Azdar, Belzar, and Chadzar ) support thread !

Heroic Warrior
    I'd like to get those giants, but I'd like them to have at least ball jointed shoulders... Tytus and Megator are too static, in my opinion.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    i hope one of the giants comes out in 2012.

I just asked ToyGuru about future Giants... but didn't have any clues

Q: Hello ToyGuru,

We bother you again :-)

There is a BEAST SKU and the AWESOME Tytus and Megator are already released.

But after them, will we see more Giants in the MOTUC line (e.g 3 MYP giants from the council of evil, Procrustus from the mini comic, Horde Prime interpretation by the 4H, Filmation Molkrom, MYP BoneMonsters, Filmation Colossor or the Giant Gorgon Woman from the Brazilian comic ...)?

Thanks again !

A: Sorry, we can't comment on any specific figures past Thunder Punch He-Man for now.

Source: http://forums.mattycollector.com/eve...217#7491027217

Heroic Warrior
    Sorry, we can't comment on any specific figures past Thunder Punch He-Man for now
    Yeah... last year, it was the exact same sentence, except it was King Hssss instead of Thunder Punch He-Man.

I wonder... will we even see any new reveal(s) during Power Con ? First, TG seemed to imply it, but his last batch of answers show much more hesitation on the matter.

how do you ask matty?
    or more importantly how do you submit a question?

Quote Originally Posted by kylun flac View Post
    how do you ask matty?
    or more importantly how do you submit a question?
    You just have to post a question in "Ask Matty" on MattyCollector Board.

Here : http://forums.mattycollector.com/eve...m/f/2131094575

didn't work for me. i sighed up for matty forums. i tryed posting a question & spent a good deal of time. all i got was that i'm not authorized. disappointed for i have lots of ideas & concerns. thank you though.

Just an idea regarding the ABC Giants release -

Since these guys are always seen working together, like Tuvar and Baddrah, what if in 2013 (or some other future year) they are sold in a giant 3-pack with a similar price point to Granamyr. Instead of $40 ($44) 3 times ($120 -$132) maybe sell them all together for $80-$100. Definitely make them an outside the sub item like Granamyr. They can share parts with each other and Tytus/Megator to make them more affordable. Like Tuvar and Baddrah, if you want them at all you probably want each one. This would be a good way to include them in the line but not make it so everyone would have to get them, but that if you do want them then you could get them all at once instead of getting one of them and hoping that the other 2 eventually get made. This will probably all depend upon how well Granamyr sells and the ABC giants popularity.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by Zargon; January 31, 2012 at 09:42am. Reason: grammatical error
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Sssqueeze, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Odiphus, Illumina w/ Sleetah

Heroic Master of Sleep Lay Ze-Man's Avatar
    Do fans really want them to keep reusing the Tytus buck?
    It's not really a good buck, is it?
    I guess they had to make Megator once they tooled Tytus.
    But I would recommend moving on at this point.

And IMO they need to be scaling back to a line focused more on essential releases anyway.

ABC Giants are not popular characters, they'd be very expensive no matter how they are released, and in the grand scheme of things they don't add to the line in the way that more, highly-requested figures, or even the Battle Ram would.

Quote Originally Posted by Lay Ze-Man View Post

And IMO they need to be scaling back to a line focused more on essential releases anyway.

ABC Giants are not popular characters, they'd be very expensive no matter how they are released, and in the grand scheme of things they don't add to the line in the way that more, highly-requested figures, or even the Battle Ram would.
    All good points.
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Sssqueeze, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Odiphus, Illumina w/ Sleetah

I don't agree... How to be satisfied with two giants whereas we can have more?!!
    I would love to have more giants in the line... Only 2 giants is weird in the line. C'mon, there are more Giants in the mountains of Perpetua!

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar

Here are their advantages:

• The ABC Giants are more known than Tytus or Megator, since they had four cartoon appearances in MYP.
    • They have better weapons than the original giants do.
    • They aren't dead characters.
    • They complete the Council of Evil.
    • The colorful giants have the Megator vibe, rather than the normal Tytus vibe.
    Last edited by MegaGearMax; January 30, 2012 at 06:20pm.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

I actually like your idea, Zargon-quite a bit! I really hope to get all three giants (as well as Gorgonne and Procrustus!) eventually. I'm up for a three-pack if that works. Honestly, the Tytus buck doesn't bug me either. I'd prefer softer "clothes" and if we could get a better buck, that'd be great too. Bring 'em on!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zargon View Post
    Just an idea regarding the ABC Giants release -

Since these guys are always seen working together, like Tuvar and Baddrah, what if in 2013 (or some other future year) they are sold in a giant 3-pack with a similar price point to Granamyr. Instead of $40 ($44) 3 times ($120 -$132) maybe sell them all together for $80-$100. Definitely make them an outside the sub item like Granamyr. They can share parts with each other and Tytus/Megator to make them more affordable. Like Tuvar and Baddrah, if you want them at all you probably want them each one. This would be a good way to include them in the line but not make it so everyone would have to get them, but that if you do want them then you could get them all at once instead of getting one of them and hoping that the other 2 eventually get made. This will probably all depend upon how well Granamyr sells and the ABC giants popularity.

Thoughts?
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

All this talk about giants and nobody mentions COLOSSOR - the coolest one of them all.

I would actually buy these giants (I skipped Titus and Megator).

For the red and green dude, they can use Megator parts while the Purple dude can use Titus parts. All with new heads, weapons and armor of course.

I would like all three sold at once outside the sub.
    the red & green giant may look better with a new buck.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Lizard-Man, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Nocturna, Masks of Power Demons, Horde Wraiths, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Snake Armor He-Man

I'm hopping the abc giants are not off the table.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Lizard-Man, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Nocturna, Masks of Power Demons, Horde Wraiths, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Snake Armor He-Man

In my Opinion They do belong to the MOTUC line becuase they were in the original cartoons as well as the 200x toons which they became members of the council of evil, and besides all that they are just plain awsome! Whether each one is sold seperate or a three pack (The best way) I want them!
    Who else can swat a buzz-off like that!

i want these guys real bad. when i was still a kid i wanted more than anything to have a giant of some kind to battle my motu figures. i mean a proper giant. the abc giants fit the bill perfectly.

hope we get at least 1 this year

the King needs his Queen and pet! Queen Veena and Battle Lion for MOTUC!

For the Love of Illumina & her Cat Sleetah!!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/156251727799742/
    my Feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205099
    my sale page http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205041

If we get the giants, they need to come with their battering ram to take down Castle grayskulls door.

Snappy Threader
    There are very cool characters, and would add a lot to the line. I would bet it may be a while before they would be considered given the Tytus and Megator mad matty sale stuff, but one can hope someday.......

Azdar, Belzar, and Chadzar. MUST COMPLETE THE COUNCIL OF EVIL!

Heroic Warrior
    I'd buy these guys in a heartbeat.

I would support the ABC giants in MOTUC.
    My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Crita, MYP Evilseed, Queen Angela, Lodar & Hunga the Harpy