Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The MYP giants (Azdar, Belzar, and Chadzar ) support thread !

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iron_pride View Post
    There are very cool characters, and would add a lot to the line. I would bet it may be a while before they would be considered given the Tytus and Megator mad matty sale stuff, but one can hope someday.......
    yeah, they would add a lot to the line.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Are these still a possibility???

Or are giants out of the question nowadays?

I'm a big fan of the ABC giants and would love to have them in my collection.
    I don't know if I should wait for Mattel or start looking at fodder figures to customize my own.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxPower View Post
    Are these still a possibility???

Or are giants out of the question nowadays?

I'm a big fan of the ABC giants and would love to have them in my collection.
    I don't know if I should wait for Mattel or start looking at fodder figures to customize my own.
    I been wanting to know that too.
    Are they seriously considered for the line down the road?
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

I'd say these guys have zero chance of being made unless the line somehow miraculously survives until at least 2016.

Say it aint so!
    My childhood want was to have some cool giants & when this line first gave us Tytus & Megator, plus the Shadow beasts I was very hopeful for the three ABC giants. l

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Now that Evilseed is coming in August, (if the sub goes through) these are the last Council of Evil Members to be made!

The Blonde Teela Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn Thread

Sagitar (Jetlag) • Horde Wraiths • Azdar • Belzar • Chazdar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Teenage Prince Adam • 200X Teenage Teela • 200X Sorceress • General Rattlor (MYP) • 200X King Randor and Queen Marlena • 200X Battle Armor King Randor and Battle Armor Queen Marlena • Ice Armor He-Man • WMD Roboto

If the 4H can make them look more unique and less like generic D&D fantasy beasts, I am all for more giants.

What are the chances? These three and Colossor would make great toys, but I feel like we're not going to see any more giants--let alone a set of three. They'd make incredibly awesome normal-sized orc characters though.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

I sure would love to see these!
    HORDE WRAITH, ABC GIANTS, 200x Evil-lyn, 200x Sorceress, MYP Captain Miro, Hawke/Delora, Queen Andreeno, Captain Randor, 200x Tri-Klops

Still want! I would like to see most MYP characters released. And, despite their many flaws, the giants in this line at least look good. These would be a great addition to the group.

Bring on MYP Sorceress! MasterCollector's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    Now that Evilseed is coming in August, (if the sub goes through) these are the last Council of Evil Members to be made!
    Yeah, the battle against the Council of Evil was the most epic He-Man battle of all-time so it would be great if fans could eventually recreate that battle in their display.
    MYP Sorceress is a MUST HAVE figure for MOTUC!

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCollector View Post
    Yeah, the battle against the Council of Evil was the most epic He-Man battle of all-time so it would be great if fans could eventually recreate that battle in their display.
    Completely agree! I kept watching that battle again and again! SO good!

Back on topic: YES! Bring on the giants! I want them badly!
    MASS REJECTION ~ FRESH MEAT is coming www.facebook.com/massrejection

Join my Official REJEKTOR (created by Jim 'BUBBLOR' Johnston) Facebook page! www.facebook.com/Rejektor

LOL! We almost have everyone in that fight too!

You also know something? Arguably, the ABC Giants are the giants that matter the most as far as regular MOTU is concerned.

• They are aren't dead or ancient characters like Tytus and Megator.
    • They aren't holding up the planet like Procrustus.
    • The fans saw how they work with the main characters of MOTU.
    • They have a rivalry with Buzz-Off and returned to work for Skeletor for three more episodes.

The Blonde Teela Thread

Sagitar (Jetlag) • Horde Wraiths • Azdar • Belzar • Chazdar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Teenage Prince Adam • 200X Teenage Teela • 200X Sorceress • General Rattlor (MYP) • 200X King Randor and Queen Marlena • 200X Battle Armor King Randor and Battle Armor Queen Marlena • Ice Armor He-Man • WMD Roboto

You also know something? Arguably, the ABC Giants are the giants that matter the most as far as regular MOTU is concerned.

• They are aren't dead or ancient characters like Tytus and Megator.
    • They aren't holding up the planet like Procrustus.
    • The fans saw how they work with the main characters of MOTU.
    • They have a rivalry with Buzz-Off and returned to work for Skeletor for three more episodes.

Yeah, I never cared about Tytus or Megator. I like the look of Procrustus but his role of holding the planet together renders him useless.

The interactions between the ABC Giants and ANYONE as well as their repeat appearances should make them more important than those other giants. The also look more interesting than Tytus and Megator.

Heroic Warrior
    I would buy them today easily instead of spending $75 on giant 80's figures. I'm a child of the 80's and even though I love vintage, I would rather see my money spent on new items vs. larger old ones.

Trying to find a cheap frost giant from Thor in order to start customizing my own set.

Quote Originally Posted by Durendal View Post
    I'd say these guys have zero chance of being made unless the line somehow miraculously survives until at least 2016.
    Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    ...but I feel like we're not going to see any more giants--let alone a set of three. They'd make incredibly awesome normal-sized orc characters though.
    *sigh* I have a feeling you gents might be right. I hope not, though. I would luv for these to be made.

I remember when they announced the MotU Giants, I hoping it for these guys.

I can't support these guys until we get Colossor first.

Heroic Warrior Lazer Force Zodac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MachoMan80 View Post
    I would buy them today easily instead of spending $75 on giant 80's figures. I'm a child of the 80's and even though I love vintage, I would rather see my money spent on new items vs. larger old ones.

Trying to find a cheap frost giant from Thor in order to start customizing my own set.
    yes, i think these guys would sell a lot better than those large vintage giants.
    PoP Figures have to be based on the Vintage toys! This is NOT Filmation's Masters Of The Universe Classics MySpace Custom Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Durendal View Post
    I can't support these guys until we get Colossor first.
    I'm a pre-Filmation fan and I know the ABC Giants, but have no idea who Colossor is.

If he was in the Filmation cartoon, I know that he wasn't in three episodes like the ABC Giants were in MYP.

I really want these guys! They need made before this scale is ended.

I'm a pre-Filmation fan and I know the ABC Giants, but have no idea who Colossor is.

If he was in the Filmation cartoon, I know that he wasn't in three episodes like the ABC Giants were in MYP.
    Colossor was a colossus that Skeletor animated in Filmation. Despite the entire episode hyping him as a threat, Filmation He-Man destroyed him with one punch.

The Blonde Teela Thread

Colossor was a colossus that Skeletor animated in Filmation. Despite the entire episode hyping him as a threat, Filmation He-Man destroyed him with one punch.
    Well, at least that's more epic than getting your footing on a Wind Raider and pushing a moon.

That said, I will not pay above the price of a standard figure for a one off villain.