Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The MYP giants (Azdar, Belzar, and Chadzar ) support thread !

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by iron_pride View Post
    There are very cool characters, and would add a lot to the line. I would bet it may be a while before they would be considered given the Tytus and Megator mad matty sale stuff, but one can hope someday.......
    yeah, they would add a lot to the line.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Are these still a possibility???

Or are giants out of the question nowadays?

I'm a big fan of the ABC giants and would love to have them in my collection.
    I don't know if I should wait for Mattel or start looking at fodder figures to customize my own.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxPower View Post
    Are these still a possibility???

Or are giants out of the question nowadays?

I'm a big fan of the ABC giants and would love to have them in my collection.
    I don't know if I should wait for Mattel or start looking at fodder figures to customize my own.
    I been wanting to know that too.
    Are they seriously considered for the line down the road?
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

I'd say these guys have zero chance of being made unless the line somehow miraculously survives until at least 2016.

Say it aint so!
    My childhood want was to have some cool giants & when this line first gave us Tytus & Megator, plus the Shadow beasts I was very hopeful for the three ABC giants. l