Rules for What The Fans Want To Know:
- Each user is limited to 1 question per Q&A.
- Posts that repeat questions from other Q&As or from earlier in this thread, or posts that contain multiple questions, will be deleted and the offending user will no longer be permitted to participate in that particular Q&A. So check to see if your question has been asked and help everyone out!
Be sure to check the posts in this thread before you, as well as previous Q&A sessions!
- This is for question submission only; not discussion.
- We will start a new Q&A thread when it is time for more questions, approximately every 2 weeks. So please don't start new Q&A threads.
The figures that can be produced are figures that were in the original MOTU, POP and NA lines, as well as in the mini-comics for these lines.
Characters that appeared in the 2002 MYP cartoon are also fair game.
Filmation characters are off limits!
Who will be produced will remain to be seen.
We will pick up to 5 questions we feel might get answers at that time. Please do not take offense to your question not being asked.
Also, we also edit questions to make them more concise, to be more specific, etc. Please take no offense to this either, as it's only meant to help.
It's nothing personal.
***Important note: Mattel has limited the questions to 5 from each site who submits Q&As.
Mattel has also asked not to submit figure inquiries about unannounced figures (eg: When will we see [insert character name])
Previous WTFWTK sessions (questions and Mattel answers):
This past round of questions were selected by PaTrIcKfOgArTy,
and proofed against old Q&As by Uncle Montork.
Thanks to them for their help!!!
The questions that were asked in the previous Q&A & will be answered in a couple weeks as follows (please do not repeat them, or questions from previous Q&As):
1. Tallstar: Will you talk to Digital River about implementing a way to update credit card information on the subscription itself? As of this post, any changes made to credit card information only impact and apply to items that are purchased directly from the site, while the subscription itself keeps referring back to the original card information that was used at the time of sign up.
2. Adam_Portugal: With the fantastic fan demand for every thing MOTU related, do you now have the rights to and plan to release a CD soundTrack and/or iTunes MP3 Album of the Filmation He-Man and She-Ra cartoon? We are hoping this is possible since it's Mattel rather than Boomerrang telling fans on YouTube that they can't use pieces of the music in their interviews, reviews and commentaries.
3. MoViEfReAk: After seeing the new "Space Mutants" logo many fans wonder why there was no 1989 "He-Man" toy logo on the blister. Does this new logo have a history or is it a new invention, and also why you are not using the He-Man toy logo to designate figures are from the 1989 NA toy line like you are with the POP logo?
4. Mr.Treeface: Optikk's bio leads me to believe that neither He-Man or Skeletor travels to the future. Is this indeed the case? Has that story line been scrapped?
5. king.of.grayskull: In SDCC you mention something about Armybuilder 2-Packs! Referring to your Plans about the "All-in" Subscription, there was no word about them anymore! Are they discarded?
So ask those questions!