Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTUC Snake Armor He-man Speculation Thread

MOTUC Snake Armor He-man Speculation Thread

We need a Snake Armor He-Man somewhere down the line, hopefully this year or early next. The main reason is that he is probably the rarest, newly sculpted figure in ALL of MOTU action figures. I just checked ebay for him and no one was selling him. I know he wasn't released in the U.S. He would be a perfect release after a snake man. Obviously he would be a bonus so not every one would have to get him but he would be so cool. I hope we see Snake Armor He-Man by next January.
    Lipster Heroic Warrior

Oh YES !!!!!!!!!!!!

It would be an amazing Figure !!!

I would sooooooo LOVE a MOTUC Snake Armor He-Man!!!

AMAZING!!

YES!
    Positive Transactions-greyskull1, Kero, miasboytoy, MOTU_Maniac, Big Country, Beastmangler, biged98, EwR-Disaster, masterenglish, Radrcks, Son Of Keldor, myers04, tattoojunkie74, He-Cowboy, Judeh Simon, Dr Kain, BrandnChicagoHorde, JonnyTyler, Mern-Ra, wolvie3579, Toygiant, Grayskulls Fakor, Villa-man, Fisto69, Mdoclar, degra, Dawg88, Jii Dee & Many More Orgers...

Watcher of the Multiverse Jon-O's Avatar
    I'm in! I've been wondering which sword they'd give him...
    I love an all inclusive canon!

Oh yeah, that would be a great one to bring into this line. He would need a lot of new parts, but that's no different from others who might need the same. I know they don't want to do too many He and Skelly variants in this line (for fear of oversaturation) but we know we'll get some more vintage ones ('cause there are a few favorites in there still) so I say that we GOTTA have Snake Armor He-Man as the representation of the 200X variants. That will be one heck of an epic figure.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Plus it would be easy for a Snake Armor King Greyskull with the head swap when he gets re-issued.

Do it right or not at all Reboot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexx View Post
    ...I say that we GOTTA have Snake Armor He-Man as the representation of the 200X variants.
    Since ToyGuru's said they're not doing a standard 200X He-Man at all (on the basis that the only new piece they'd be prepared to do would be the harness, without so much as a new head or belt), SkAHM would probably be the main representation of 200X He-Man full-stop...

I'd like to get Ice Armor He-Man more, but SA He-Man seems like a sure thing to happen at some point. I'd guess he'll appear when we start getting Snake Men.

We dont need a SA He-man , because we dont have any snake figures!!!

We have enought variants till now. Maybe in 5 years.

I would like it too!
    http://http://80sMasters.com/
    It's your place for Freedom of Speach for everything MOTU, POP, TMNT, , Horror, Wrestling, DC and Batman, and all other properties that are cool.
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter.... BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

How about snake armor HM as the 2011 sub exclusive? Just an idea. Since they've been clear that the subscribers are their audience and non-subbers get the sloppy seconds, this might be a good way to get more subs.

I could easily live without Snake Armor He-Man, and well, without any other He-Man variant after Battle Armor. And probably will, anyway

I would love to get this one. I want quite a few He-Man variations, including this one, Ice Armor, Jungle Attack, NA, and of course, all of the Vintage ones as well.

(I'm posting from The Apple store at the mall! This is fun!)
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTU Minis 2015!!!

I'm all for variants as long as they are able to weave them properly into the storyline. Snake Armor is a perfect example of that. He is by far my favorite He-Man variant EVER. I'm also all for Ice Armor He-Man and hopefully a Horde Armor He-Man since we know the design has already been made. I'm disappointed we won't be getting a 200X variant of He-Man. I really dug the new symbol and brown harness.
    View my collection and customs HERE!

Exactly. I could see the ones I listed being used in the storyline. Jungle Attack He-Man (a personal favorite) would be nifty if he was shown to be battling beasts on the Besereker Islands.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTU Minis 2015!!!

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    We need Snake Armour He-Man in MOTUC. If he doesn't have this protection from the Snake Men, his arse is going to get bit!
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Quote Originally Posted by Merman79 View Post
    Maybe in 5 years.
    How reasonable!

I really want a SA He-Man too, he's the only other version of He-Man I'm planning on buying, and is by far my favorite verion of He-Man in any incarnation.

Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    I'd like to get Ice Armor He-Man more, but SA He-Man seems like a sure thing to happen at some point. I'd guess he'll appear when we start getting Snake Men.
    I prefer the Ice Armor more as well. Snake Armor is okay, but I can live without it. I know, I'm such a prude.
    AKA "SPORTIMUS" on YouTube. http://www.youtube.com/user/Sportimus

Snake Armor He-Man is needed in the line. He is the most important variant from 200X. I would also like to see Ice Armor & Battle Sound He-Man.
    BTW SA He-Man was sold in the US, he was available at online retail. I know because I bought 3 of him.
    Check out my MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ART & More at my ART BLOG!!!

JafariStew's ART BLOG!! UPDATED 11.2.14!!

MOTUC RECORD

MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ORIGIN ART CARDS PART 4!!

"Revenge is like JAFARI STEW, it tastes best served cold..." ~SKELETOR (the Beginning part 2)

The REAL Mo-Larr yodafreakmaster's Avatar
    Ottumwa Iowa - The Video Game Capital of the World
    I would really like to get my hands on these at some point!! I'm in no huge rush though as we are getting a bunch of He-Man variants as it is. He would be a great bonus figure the month King Hiss is released!!

If no Snakemen happen this year, then it would be cool if SA He-man and King Hiss were released in 2011. I do like the idea of them sharing the same year/month.
    Coming Soon. My line of 5.5'' action figures. EonQuest.com
    fwww.facebook.com/eonquest
    www.twitter.com/eon_quest

Although I'd like one, I think that we need to chill out a little on He-man. We got the original, rerelease, battle armor, dc 2-pack, and won-dar. I would like to see Adam before anything else. I'm getting a little nervous that this line will become filled with too many He-man and Skeletor variants.

I also agree that we need a few Snakemen first.

I definitely want a Snake Armor He-man sooner rather than later. This was one awesome variant that needs to be made. Has anyone tried a custom of this yet?

A big fan of Slush Head
    Snake armor He-Man has to show up in MOTUC. He is a very important variant. And he would look amazing in this new line.
    I definitely one one.
    http://mikebock.deviantart.com/
    SLUSH HEAD FINALLY SHOWED UP IN MOTUC YAY!!!