Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425
Results 601 to 614 of 614

Thread: Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC news thread

  1. #601
    Widget Wrestler Mr. Shokoti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Villa Park, IL
    Posts
    9,541
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    It would be nice to have the mix of Caucasian, African American, Asian, Hispanic, Native (which is kind of how Tri-Klops was portrayed in the 80's), etc.
    The "Queen Marlena Doesn't Come From Earth" people aren't going to like that.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeS View Post
    How about an Italian????
    Unless you give them a name like Tony Corleone on their bio, it would be kinda hard to differentiate an Italian from just a person with dark hair.
    LONG LIVE LOU SCHEIMER!!!

    JOIN THE GROUP...

    FILMATION FANS FOREVER!!!

  2. #602
    Fun-action features! gofigure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    North Texas
    Posts
    389
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeS View Post
    How about an Italian????


    Mob-stor coming soon....
    yeaaaahh ..... but then that happened...

    THESE TRADERS HAVE THE POWER !!! - Thanks guys!

  3. #603
    Bashasaurus Emiliano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Location
    Palermo, Italy
    Posts
    6,267
    Quote Originally Posted by gofigure View Post
    Mob-stor coming soon....
    Hem....
    <======

  4. #604
    Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Camden, NJ
    Posts
    19,379
    New answers...3 of them.

    The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

    Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

  5. #605
    Sorcerer of Zalesia bcrduke's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    9,983
    The fact that they won't answer ANY of those canon questions is ridiculous.

    They honestly can't "spill the beans" with regard to the order in which Mer Man or Tri-Klops were recruited?

    Come on now...

    I loved the questions there though, because they pointed out problems with the timeline that these bios are creating.
    A Want List of Sorts: Eldor, Sweet Bee, Arrow, Spinnerella, NA She-Ra, Mermista, Gwildor, Hover-Bots, Tung Lasher, Angella, Ninjor, Huntara, Oo-Larr, Lizard Man, Sssqueeze, Peekablue... and all the other POP & NA characters.

  6. #606
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    1,427
    It's not so much that they can't "spill the beans", it's that they don't want to. They're saving reveals for the bios and aren't going to start spoiling things just because somebody asked them to.
    MOTUC for sale:
    MOTUC Sale Items

    DC, Marvel, MOTU, and TMNT for sale:
    DC Marvel MOTUC & TMNT For Sale

    My feedback:
    MY FEEDBACK
    MY FEEDBACK
    MY FEEDBACK

  7. #607
    Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Camden, NJ
    Posts
    19,379
    Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    The fact that they won't answer ANY of those canon questions is ridiculous.

    They honestly can't "spill the beans" with regard to the order in which Mer Man or Tri-Klops were recruited?

    Come on now...

    I loved the questions there though, because they pointed out problems with the timeline that these bios are creating.
    Word. I'm trying to piece the bios together. I was hoping that at least the order of recruitment questions would have been simple enough to answer.

    The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

    Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

  8. #608
    Oracle of Fabulousity Kevenn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Lakewood, OH
    Posts
    7,154
    But all of those characters have already had their bios revealed. What, are we going to get a new figure who is the "Evil Recruiter for Skeletor" whose bio fills in all these details????
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

    "Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!"

    - Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

  9. #609
    Heroic Warrior
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    1,427
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevenn View Post
    But all of those characters have already had their bios revealed. What, are we going to get a new figure who is the "Evil Recruiter for Skeletor" whose bio fills in all these details????
    Don't give Mattel any ideas.
    MOTUC for sale:
    MOTUC Sale Items

    DC, Marvel, MOTU, and TMNT for sale:
    DC Marvel MOTUC & TMNT For Sale

    My feedback:
    MY FEEDBACK
    MY FEEDBACK
    MY FEEDBACK

  10. #610
    Heroic Warrior kagamigod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    1,388
    Hey MGM,
    Check this one out!! This is the coolest news yet!

    The Gigantisaur will be created, Matty? Here, on Spain, we only Had Tyrantisaur and Bionatops. Turbodactyl? I don΄t remember... but gigantisaur not.
    the Gigantisaur will be created for motuc?



    Not anytime soon. As cool as Gigantasour is, if we were going to do something this big, I think we would tackle a playset like Castle Grayskull first. Not out of the question, but nothing to announce now.

  11. #611
    Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Camden, NJ
    Posts
    19,379
    Quote Originally Posted by kagamigod View Post
    Hey MGM,
    Check this one out!! This is the coolest news yet!

    The Gigantisaur will be created, Matty? Here, on Spain, we only Had Tyrantisaur and Bionatops. Turbodactyl? I don΄t remember... but gigantisaur not. the Gigantisaur will be created for motuc?

    Not anytime soon. As cool as Gigantasour is, if we were going to do something this big, I think we would tackle a playset like Castle Grayskull first. Not out of the question, but nothing to announce now.
    Thanks for bringing this to my attention! I've updated the first page.

    There were more questions, but most of them had this answer: Wait until SDCC.

    Twenty days away.

    The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

    Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

  12. #612
    Squirrel that can type Lewd_Squirrel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    1,443
    20 days is still too far away.

  13. #613
    Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Camden, NJ
    Posts
    19,379
    New stuff is up.

    I think after this, I'm going to do a fresh new version of this thread. That first post is getting so big...

    The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

    Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

  14. #614
    Heroic Master of Tugging CarKrash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Connecticut, USA
    Posts
    1,977
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    New stuff is up.

    I think after this, I'm going to do a fresh new version of this thread. That first post is getting so big...
    It is big.! it's also hard to figure out what page to go to to see the discussion about a particular topic.

    But thank you very much for doing this thread.. because of it.. I only have one forum for my he-man information!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •