Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: She-Ra in package is up on Matty's facebook

She-Ra in package is up on Matty's facebook

Don't fell like squinting to read the bio. I'm sure this will be a 5 page thread by the time I get home.
    “You don't stop playing because you grow old you grow old because you stop playing.” George Benard Shaw.

The figure is still not that good imo.
    The bio... hell, Hordak in Eternia again... Randor dies.. Renegade Masters.... WTH!?!
    http://decorvo.mybrute.com

Nothing represents more the unexplainable vacuousness of the human race, than the unfounded and arrogant blind faith in the ruthless and narcissistic transcendence of itself.

Wish list; http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=166721

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    I was very excited, but now I'm terrified based on your description.

EDIT: Okay, I read it. I love she keeps all her classic abilities (healing, animal telepathy, etc.).

Interesting that she escapes to Eternia with a few of her allies (scares me they might not make all of PoP).

My biggest question: What happens to King Randor!?

I think "renegade Masters" is the Rebellion...on Eternia because it's become taken over. Just like Emiliano's fan story "Home Coming." This is scary similar to it...

I'm pretty sure there are going to be a LOT of upset MOC collector's she's packaged with her vintage tiara. It doesn't bother me. I just hope she looks MUCH better in person than how she looked at NYTF...or we'll have to plan fixes for her re-release.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

It's hard to tell, but it LOOKS like they may have tweeked the tiara on the "200x" She-Ra head (the filmation head, but they can't call it that)

The bio is garbage, the worst one in the line. Renegade Masters?! please.

Quote Originally Posted by Aramis View Post
    The figure is still not that good imo.
    The bio... hell, Hordak in Eternia again... Randor dies.. Renegade Masters.... WTH!?!
    It didn't Randor died. It just said the Masters are without Randor. He could imprisoned. Anyway, I just say it on Facebook before I came here. She-Ra looks keen!

Evil Horde Poison Master! Mr_Yuck's Avatar
    Wow, the bio brings an interesting take to the table.

Without King Randor? Is he dead? Or just missing?

The now renegade Masters? Does that mean someone else seized power in Randor's absence? Who? It doesn't mention Skeletor, so are we to believe the Hordak has successfully conquered Eternia

Here ya go-

Channeling the combined Power of the Universe and the Wisdom of the Elders of Eternia, Adora transforms into She-Ra, the most powerful woman in the Universe. Her strength comes not from brute force but from sheer will and her cunning magical powers and healing abilities. She also has the power to communicate telepathically with animals. As both She-Ra and Adora, she helped lead the Great Rebellion of Etheria against the Horde invaders. Later, when Hordak found an escape to Eternia, she followed him along with several of her friends and allies. Once there, the Princess of Power joined forces with the now renegade Masters of the Universe, who without King Randor, had becomes outcasts in their own land, fighting against Hordak's new tyranny!

Sallah

can't wait to get here

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    I was very excited, but now I'm terrified based on your description.

EDIT: Okay, I read it. I love she keeps all her classic abilities (healing, animal telepathy, etc.).

Interesting that she escapes to Eternia with a few of her allies (scares me they might not make all of PoP).

My biggest question: What happens to King Randor!?

I think "renegade Masters" is the Rebellion...on Eternia because it's become taken over. Just like Emiliano's fan story "Home Coming." This is scary similar to it...

I'm pretty sure there are going to be a LOT of upset MOC collector's she's packaged with her vintage tiara. It doesn't bother me. I just hope she looks MUCH better in person than how she looked at NYTF...or we'll have to plan fixes for her re-release.
    I thought in another bio it said Randor went on to advertise the great flavor of flame broil ground beef on a bun. "Have it your way".
    “You don't stop playing because you grow old you grow old because you stop playing.” George Benard Shaw.

Quote Originally Posted by King Tycho View Post
    what were you expecting? Shakespeare?
    Last edited by Azrael; March 9, 2010 at 07:16pm.

The first part reads like it was written by a 7 year old. The latter half is pretty interesting though- Hordak leaves Etheria, the rebellion shifts to Eternia, and Randor is gone!?!

Sallah

Supreme Fudge Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    I wish they had the other head on her by default. It would make for a better MOC display piece.

I do prefer the "Filmation" Tiara over the classic toy version. However, I could deal with the classic toy version on her by default if it looked right. On the old toy, the Tiara was technically upside down, but it actually looked good that way. On this updated version, it actually looks like she's wearing it upside down IMO.

Leela: "What's the secret of time travel doing on Fry's ass?"
    Fry: "It was bound to be somewhere!"

The bio seems just fine to me and the figure looks great! Keep up the good production work Mattel!

Heroic Warrior
    The She-Ra figure looks amazing. I can't wait to get it and display She-Ra right next to my Adora figure.

The bio makes it seem that the story has taken an interesting turn.

Greatful his pants are on bskcase's Avatar
    You guys forget, this is where the 200X MYP series was heading.

Hordak was coming to Eternia and he was suppose to invade the Kingdom and the Masters had to go underground.

Now, as far as Randor, I think he could be dead or possibly exiled or captured. We have to wait and see.
    We survived the long night.... MOTU Forever!

Wasn't Hordak supposed to be trapped in Despondos in stead of Etheria? :s

I like the bio, but there isn't really a lot of info on the character itself. Where did her sword come from, who gave it to her etc.
    Take a look at my deviantart. http://kaassouffle.deviantart.com/gallery/

SHE-RA Most Powerful Woman in the Universe

Channeling the combined Power of the Universe and the Wisdom of the Eldors of Eternia, Adora transforms into She-Ra, the most powerful woman in the Universe. Her strength comes from not brute force but from sheer will and her cunning magical powers and healing abilities. She also has the power to communicate telepathically with animals. As both She-Ra and Adora, she helped lead the Great Rebellion of Etheria against the Horde invaders. Later, when Hordak found an escape to Eternia, she followed him along with several of her friends and allies. Once there, the Princess of Power joined forces with the now renegade Masters of the Universe, who without King Randor had become outcasts in their own land, fighting against Hordak's new tyranny!

EDIT: Gah! Sallah, you keep beating me to the bios today! Well...accept for the accessory part of Eldor. Everything else though!
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

I liked everything about it!! I thought the bio was interesting. Gives us a little more story but still leaves us with questions and wanting to know more! I think the figure is great!!
    Mattel... Please bring back 200x styled stactions!!

Quote Originally Posted by bskcase View Post
    You guys forget, this is where the 200X MYP series was heading.

Hordak was coming to Eternia and he was suppose to invade the Kingdom and the Masters had to go underground.

Now, as far as Randor, I think he could be dead or possibly exiled or captured. We have to wait and see.
    I had hoped they would have dropped the tripe MYP planned for the third season.

Heroic Warrior
    Is there any way that she can come packaged with her Filmation head? I only display mine in package, and I do not want to display the vintage head! Someone that's on Facebook, please let Matty know to package her with the Filmation head on.

Quote Originally Posted by Sallah View Post
    The first part reads like it was written by a 7 year old. The latter half is pretty interesting though- Hordak leaves Etheria, the rebellion shifts to Eternia, and Randor is gone!?!

Sallah
    Sallah I agree. I am totally curious to know were this is going. I'll reserve judgement until more details. I can't say that is suck though.

Not a fan of the bio either. So, Eternia has a rebellion of its own? Hordak came and turned MOTU into POP-clone? Lame...

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    EDIT: Gah! Sallah, you keep beating me to the bios today! Well...accept for the accessory part of Eldor. Everything else though!
    Ha! We should really pm each other before straining our eyes...

Sallah

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    Wasn't Hordak supposed to be trapped in Despondos in stead of Etheria? :s

I like the bio, but there isn't really a lot of info on the character itself. Where did her sword come from, who gave it to her etc.
    ToyGuru said that Etheria is "inside" the dimension of Despondos. I don't really like that idea because Despondos is basically hell and Etheria is bright, beautiful and cheery until the Horde arrived.